Sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite.

7 Pabos in One Dorm!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kunpimook woke up to the loud chatter before groaning loudly and grabbing the pillow using it to block all the noise away from his ears but it was no use. The others had returned in the middle of the night, at least it's what Kunpimook assumed as he looked over to the window. All he saw was the pitch black darkness that coated the window causing BamBam to groan even more loudly than before. The thought of them vanishing 'accidently' dawned to Kunpimook before he shook his head getting those thoughts away. He was just angry and annoyed with Mark and at the loud noises that the idiots were making. You would think that after a few minutes of rukus they would realize that some people were trying to sleep but they most likely pushed that thought of their mind and decided 'To hell with it'. 

He heard a few conversation along the lines 'The others are sleeping', 'Ehh it doesn't matter', 'Go to sleep' but BamBam wasn't sure. The sleepiness hasn't vanish completely yet so his hearing and his eyes were quite blurred at the moment but Kunpimook knew who were talking and who were yelling. Junior, Jaebum, Mark, and Jackson. The voice he heard the clearest was Jackson because of his loud and obnoxious voice that anyone could hear a million miles away. Kunpimook a bit of air feeling his patience wearing thin before getting up from his bed and stomping over to the door before swaying lightly before catching himself using his free hand to grab onto the doorknob. He in another large breath of air before walking a few steps into the hall with a plushie in his hand. 

Kunpimook fluttered his eyes shut before opening them and rubbed his eyes and said, "CAN YOU SHUT UP? SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP HERE AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SHUT THE UP! DO YOU WANT ME TO TEACH YOU? IT'S CALLED TO ZIP YOUR LIPS AND HEAD TO BED BECAUSE IT'S THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND WE HAVE TO PERFORM LATER! SLEEP AND GO TO BED! GOSH!". Kunpimook rolled his eyes at every single member before his eyes landed on Mark and landed his gaze on the ground. He ruffled his blonde hair and walked back to his room. 

Mark looked at the others before smiling softly and gently, "I'm heading to bed right now..Good night..", Mark knew that at one point he would need to confront Kunpimook. BamBam. But why now? It could wait. The situation is already damaged as it already was. What was he suppose to do? Become gay for hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter