Breakfast!

7 Pabos in One Dorm!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark asked, "Are you sure that you are okay?".

Bam Bam flinched at the deep voice in Mark and said, "I-I'm sure".

Mark eyes soften and said, "If you want to tell me something I'm all ears".

Bam Bam shook his head. He wasn't going to tell Mark about his dream, he would die of embarrassment, and what would Mark say. Mark wasn't exactly bi or gay so he knew he was going to be rejected.

Mark looked worriedly at Bam Bam and crouched down slightly. Mark said, "If you want to talk about it, I'm all ears....you are my lil bro after all".

Bam Bam felt a million needles stab his heart. This was worse than friend zone. Way worse than friend zone. He was brother zone, he didn't even that zone actually existed until now.

him. love. the world.

Bam Bam forced a smile to reach his lips and said, "I'm fine hyung!!".

Mark smiled at ruffled Bam Bam hair. Bam Bam glared, he was angry. He wasn't angry act the fact that he was treated like a child but the fact that Mark only saw him as a child and nothing more.

Mark felt that Bam Bam was glaring and asked, "Bam Bam are you okay?".

Bam Bam stopped glaring and grined at Mark. Bam Bam said, "Yes hyuuuunnngggg".

Mark smiled and said, "Go to sleep".

Bam Bam curled into bed once again and said, "Yeah".

Mark practically flew in to bed and immediately fell into sleep. He snored. He ing snored.

Bam Bam was an actor.

He was pissed at Mark.

Very much pissed at Mark.

But Mark was gullible which made things easier for Bam Bam to hide his feelings.

Mark his side and continue to snore. Bam Bam watched seeing Mark nose twitch, his lips curl into a smile, his hair get in the way of his eyes, and saw Mark his dry lips. Bam Bam bit his lip and looked away.

Mark was y and hot.

Something Bam Bam was not.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The members gather around the breakfast table. YoungJae glared at Jackson while Jackson continuing eating his food like a....well let's just say he had no manners like the members had.

YoungJae slammed his fork on the table and said, "Could you eat properly?".

Jackson continued eating his food and said, "Nope".

YoungJae said, "Could you swallow your food first?".

Jackson laughed and said, "I could but I don't want too".

YoungJe glared and almost jumped towards Jackson who was on the other side of the table until JB grabbed the hem of his shirt.

JB said, "Calm your ! Can't we have a proper breakfast without yells???".

Yugyeom said, "Nobody yelled".

JB glared at Yugyeom and said, "Stop being a smartass!!".

JR rolled his eyes and said, "Nobody is yelling expect you".

JB glared and sighed heavily and decided to sit down once again.

The was an awkward silence around the table. It wasn't exactly an awkward silence, you could still hear the sounds of chewing but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter