Pre-Debuts

7 Pabos in One Dorm!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room was filled with silence, not even the slightest creak was heard. JB was sound asleep but a sound woke him up.


An alarm....


JB felt his anger bubble up through his chest. Everyday, the damn alarm kept waking him up out of his peaceful dream. He opened his eyes hesitatingly and then closed them once he saw the bright glow coming from the alarm clock.

3:42 am....

He slammed his alarm clock with his fist causing the alarm clock to break. This wasn't new, manager hyung always bought him a new alarm clock everyday, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to get a scolding for it.
He slowly stood up from bed and sighed. He should be used to this but he wasn't, he didn't want to deal with s or manager, they were a nuisane. He loved s and manger but he only had so much paitece with them. He loved the makane, his best friend, Jackson, the , smartass, and his favorite... the sane one.

He glanced at his roommate, JR. He rolled his eyes when he heard a snore come out of his mouth, he was such a kid. JR was his best friend since trainees, they even stayed together when the JJ project came out.
He had to admit, JR was a pest, but it was someone you would need in life. JR is the kind of guy that will be there when you fall and pick you up when you are down.

JB turned away and walked towards the door. He looked down and knew a new day was going to start. He was going to have a headache just like everyday.He went downstairs and knocked at the door, "Manager hyung?".

JB kept knocking but receive no response instead he decided to enter. He walked towards the bed and said, "Hyung".

The manager yawned loudly and rubbed his eyes, "Jae Bum?".

JB said,"Yes" in a quiet manner.

Manager got out of bed and said, "I want you to be at breakfast and 7:00am no later".
JB blinked curiously and said, "Why?".
Manager rolled his eyes and said, "Tell the members to behave and if not...Tell them it's important that could affect their career".
JB narrowed his eyes and said, "You haven't answered my question".
Manager grinned in a devilishly manner and said, "That's the point and wake up the members".
JB said, "Yeah sure. I'll get ready".
JB walked away without glancing at his manager and walked back upstairs toward the on the left. B didn't even knocked instead busted in the room, he grabbed the nearest pillow and slammed it on Mark's face.
  Mark whined and screamed, "Did you had to hit me you ?!".
JB rolled his dark brown eyes and said, "Yes. Yes I had to".
Mark groaned and grabbed his pillow in attempt to return back to sleep instead was smacked again.
Mark groaned loudly and said, "WHAT?WHAT DO YOU NEED FROM MY LIFE?".
JB smirked and said, "Kitty got claws...I got your attention now. I need you wake up Bam Bam".
Mark glared and said, "Why can't you wake him up?".
JB sighed loudly and said, "He only wakes up when you wake him up. If I tried to wake him up, it will be a 3 hours when he decides to move an inch".   Mark smiled evilly and said, "Oh yeah, kind of forgot he obsessed with me".
JB stared blankly and said, "Shut up Mark. Just shut up".
Mark pouted and said, "Why do you have to be so mean?".
JB shrugged and said, "Who knows?".
Mark asked, "Is that all you needed?".
JB shook his head and said, "Manager said to behave during breakfast...it might affect our careers".
  Mark stood up from bed and placed his hand on hip, "Why do we need to behave during the dinner table?".
JB rolled his eyes and said, "Breakfast. Not dinner table. Breakfast table. And I don't know".   Mark nodded his head and said, "Yeah, okay, act serious, I got it".
JB glared at Mark and said, "I'm serious. Please be on you best behavior".   Mark pushed him away from the room and said, "Yeah, yeah, whatever".
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter