Poison

7 Pabos in One Dorm!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark closed his eyes and held the bridge of his nose. Mark thought, "Why the hell do I always mess up?". It was mess up after mess up. He can't even fix one problem out of the many. Usually Mark would have been able to fix this issue...He was one of the members that had common sense, just as Youngjae was the first smartest member, he was at second place. He was ashamed of himself. He was the one who's job was to protect Bam Bam..but he is just hurting him. Mark said, "What do I do?".

JB tilted his head with a smirk. JB said, " Listen to your heart~".

Mark glared and stood up from the couch and said, "That is a half assed response and that is so ing stupid. You are our leader, help me".

JB laughed quietly and said, "It wasn't a half assed response to me. And yes, I'm am your leader but you are the hyung. And you know, I'm a terrible leader".

Mark withdrew a deep breath and said, "I hate you.....I wish your problems will bite you in the ".

JB scratched his nape and said, "You don't hate me, you love me. What problems?".

Mark held back a chuckle and said, "Sure. Believe in whatever you want. Your problems with JR, like it's kind of obvious that you're gay for him".

JB clenched his fist in a childish manner and said, "I DON'T LIKE HIM!".

Mark crossed his arm and said, "Sure. Whatever floats your boat, but denial is the first stage to love".

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JB knocked on the door...three times. It was his traditional. He always did that even though the members found it quite annoying he didn't care.

JR twisted the door knob and opened the door for him. JR said, "Weren't you going to talk to Mark?".

JB ruffled his hair and gave him a small smile and said, "Talking to him is like talking to a wall".

JR nodded his head, he then said, "I know you like me".

JB gapped and said, "I...I DON'T LIKE YOU".

JR rolled his eyes while crossing his arm across his chest, "Liar...Our group is filled with a bunch of liars".

JB said, "I'm not a liar! And if I did like you..how did you found out?".

JR shrugged his shoulders and said, "It was pretty damn obvious...I just wanted to let you know that I want to be friends with you and nothing else".

JB bit his lip and nodded his head. That stung. That hurt like a ing . Who knew word

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter