Tension

7 Pabos in One Dorm!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And they were idiots. The type of idiots that needed a sense of direction, the idiots that thought they were going to their left but ended up going to their right. Then again, if they were all in a car, let’s say they had to film for their shows and it turns out that Mark had to drive, they will probably be lost and never to be found and he will never speak out against it because of the culture complex of ‘hyungs are always’. They usually were but sometimes, even Yugyeom could tell that he had a better sense of solutions and direction. His problem was that he tend to follow others because maybe, out of coincidence, he turns out wrong and maybe he should have listen to his hyungs.

Yugyeom could tell the difference from right and wrong and maybe he didn’t know the best approaches but maybe if Mark hadn’t basically kissed Bambam and walked away than it would be better. He wouldn’t have to peek outside his door and watch BamBam eyes widen like an owl, and watch his eyes pool with invisible tears, as he glanced at the door repeatedly with his fingers gracing his pinks lips. It was like watching a typical k drama except normally your eyes wouldn’t be ready to explode into tears.

He didn’t even know why BamBam was ready to explode in tears, isn’t what he wanted after what? Since they met each other? Something about wanting ‘cool, dark, and handsome’? well maybe he wasn’t dark, but he matter of fact stuck to his people or anyone part of the cliche. and that explained the ‘dark’ rather of fact it showed quietness but he wouldn’t explain that BamBam. BamBam’s mind was single tracked and simple minded, it wasn’t anything complicated. And bringing up these facts to him was just further complicate things and it would be a waste of his voice.

“BamBam? Are you okay…?” Yugyeom tilted his head in wonder before taking a few steps outside his room door, hopefully BamBam would be crying tears of happiness and not out of sadness. Yugyeom isn’t the man who cleaned up nor made the mess, and he wasn’t the type be watching it. Rather turn a blind eye toward and pretend that he never saw it. Exactly the definition of being ignorant.

“Yeah… I’m fine. Just a bit tired right now. I need some sleep. Y-You should get some sleep too. It’s late. Goodnight Yugyeom.” He muttered tiredly to himself as he rubbed his eyes, probably trying to express tiredness in a cute way. That was BamBam style anyway, maybe he thought if pretended to act like his normal self that everyone would follow his acting well.

Normally Yugyeom would have just nodded his head and walked back. It wasn’t his business to get involved with their affairs which shouldn’t even exist in a male group but this time he couldn’t. Maybe because it was a friend that was having a near breakdown. But he decided that if BamBam was going to cry in excitement, he would give him a pat on the head and if it wasn’t tears of happiness than he would comfort him. “Yeah. It’s pretty late for anything in the matter but things still happen don’t they?” He grinned slyly with his teeth glimmering like pearls. “I know what happened BamBam.”

“Oh do you now?” BamBam said dryly as his hands whipped down to his hips, narrowing his eyes that silently drip with the chemical known as water. With the frown forming on his lips, the wrinkles under the corner of his lips, the thin lines of his eyes, and the hands against his hips it gave away that something was pissing off BamBam.

As much as Yugyeom wanted to shrug his off and mumble a few words of comfort he knew BamBam was expecting that Yugyeom would try to investigate since he already butted his way involved. Yugyeom wasn’t the man to his head in and just leave because things got too complicated nor matter how much he wanted to wave him off. BamBam had high expectations of him and expected him to reach it. A little too much faith in him but Yugyeom would oblige.

“ him! What the was that?!” BamBam nearly shouted but bit his tongue. He couldn’t let Mark know how he felt, he had to play ignorant and pretend what just happened never happened. He lifted his hand to his hair and yanked on it in frustration. You don’t just kiss someone for the hell of it. That’s a total move and he shouldn’t be surprised but he was. “Did you just see what I just saw? What he just did?”

“What are you--” Yugyeom bit his tongue from saying anything else. He needed to watch what he had to say, BamBam was like a beaver or a squirrel, harmless creatures when they weren’t bothered, cute to look at but could be vicious at any moment. This beaver was ready to pounce on any target that said the smallest of wrong words. Yugyeom was treading the the thin line. He blinked rapidly before he parted his lips with a long drawn out breath and said slowly, “He kissed you.”

“No ing . Why the would he do that?” Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter