Makeup

7 Pabos in One Dorm!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bam Bam smirked and whispered, "The best".

Yugyeom said, "What are you whispering about?".

Bam Bam chuckled lightly and said, "None of your business".

Mark and Jackson both looked curiously at JB and Bam Bam, they knew something was off about them but they couldn't be pin point exactly what. YoungJae tilted his head and smirked. YoungJae had a idea on what was going on and he wanted in.

Bam Bam was obviously acting to get what he wants.  Bam Bam can't be this innocent every time especially if he snapped at Mark a few minutes before. Bam Bam was acting as if nothing happened and normally he would hold a grudge on the person who pissed him off. Trust him, he been through it as well as the other members...well expect Mark.

ing luck badstard.

YoungJae smiled, "Hey JB, Bam Bam wanna help me pick a outfit?".

Bam Bam looked curiously at YoungJae and said, "Why?".

YoungJae said, "You have an amazing sense of style".

Jackson intruded and said, "His sense is the same as Mark".

YoungJae clapped his hand sarcastically and said, "Wow. You learned something new".

Jackson rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, "Shut up first of all and second of all, if you wanted someone to pick your outfit you can ask Mark".

YoungJae sneered at Jackson and said, "Why of all times you have to be smart now of all times?".

Jackson pouted and said, "HEY! I was always smart".

YoungJae smirked cockily, "You never showed it".

Jackson glared at YoungJae and said, "Whatever".

Before YoungJae could comment, Bam Bam grabbed YoungJae wrist and said, "Guys...leave him alone, he wants ME to help him to pick out a outfit".

JR  withdrew a breath and said, "That's it, can you guys just let it go and do whatever you need to do before we meet the makeup noona's".

JB said, "Yeah like aren't you guys mature?".

Bam Bam smirked at JB. Oh, how obvious JB liked JR...He didn't exactly knew when or where JB started to have feelings for JR but it didn't matter since it was obvious for him. He was surprised that the others members haven't realized that JB had feelings for JR. He wanted to believe that since the JJ project happened he had feelings, very small feelings but they were visible.

Bam Bam dragged YoungJae and JB to YoungJae bedroom and said, "Soooo what's up?".

YoungJae smirked once more and said, "What's going on with you two?".

Bam Bam titled his neck as if he was confused and said, "What do you mean?".

YoungJae said, "Don't you dare play me. I know something up and I'm not part of it".

Bam Bam nodded his head and he said, "Smart. I expected nothing less from you".

JB said, "Nothing is up!".

Bam Bam sat on YoungJae bed and said, "So I like Mark, JB likes JR".

YoungJae closed his eyes and hummed, "It was so obvious you liked him and JB is also obvious".

Bam Bam screeched and said, "Ha! Even YoungJae knew".

JB yelled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter