Gay?!?

7 Pabos in One Dorm!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Manager said, "There are also postions".

Bam Bam: LTE Rapper

YoungJae: Lead Vocals

Mark:Rapper

JB:Vocals&Dance&Leader

JR:Dance

Yugyeom: Vocals&Dance

Jackson:Dancer

JR yelled at manager and said, "WHY IS HE THE LEADER??".

Jackson said, "Man, lower your voice".

YoungJae said, "This is the first time I ever agree with him but calm down".

JR said, "He is unfit to be leader, he is not responsible enough and would drag GOT7 down. He won't be GOT7 into success like I will do".

JB glared at JR and sliently went to his room. 

Everybody stared and looked down at JR.

Yugyeom said, "That was ed up".

And ed up it was...

Bam Bam headed to the room following Mark who was smirking in victory. He didn't win anything unless you count him and the group debuting then yes. 

Bam Bam smiled at Mark who was screaming in happiness, he was gloating at him even though they were in the same group but he didn't mind, it was just another thing that Bam Bam admired(*cough* love) of Mark.

"I mean who wouldn't love Mark?", Bam Bam thought.

He had everything that Bam Bam wanted to be.
He had money, looks, personality, and ladies in front of his door step.
Now don't get him wrong, he wasn't dirt poor but wasn't as rich as him. Looks....he had the cute baby boy image. Personality...he had the golden makane personality;whiny, nice, angelic, and evil. Ladies...Bam Bam did not have that, the ladies would want to keep him as a teddy bear not to have a serious relationship him.

Basically it was a game of "Anything I can do you can do better".

Bam Bam did not enjoy this game. Not at all.

Mark smiled at Bam Bam and said, "After makeup noona fix us want to go play some video games?".

Bam Bam blinked curiously and said, "In JYP entertainment? I highly doubt they have a room where we can play video games".

Mark smiled even though Bam Bam was being a smartass this moment, he said, "You know what I meant".

Bam Bam chuckled and said, "Yeah".

Mark grabbed shoved his head though Bam Bam closet and pick out random skinny jeans and Bam Bam favorite boots.

Mark said, "I'm wearing these".

Bam Bam pouted and said, "I was planning on wearing that..".

Mark smile widened and said, "Yeah...but please Bam Bam".

Bam Bam looked down and said, "Fine hyung".

Mark hugged Bam Bam tightly making Bam Bam blushed slightly. "I was just embarrassed", that was what Bam Bam kept chanting in his head.

Bam Bam looked nervously at Mark and said, "I'm going to JB's room".

Mark asked, "Shouldn't you be getting dressed?".

Bam Bam nodded and said, "Yeah but it's really important".

Mark looked questioningly at Bam Bam but grudgingly agreed, he said, "Fine but come here to get dressed".

Bam Bam smiled brightly and said, "Bam Bam is happy".

Mark smiled and said, "You are so cute!!".

Bam Bam giggled and said, "Bam Bam needs to go now".

Bam Bam smiled and walked towards JB's room where he was laying in a uncomfortable position.JB said, "Of course everybody needs my help right?".

Bam Bam pouted and said, "Stop being bitter and help me".

JB patted a spot on his bed where Bam Bam could lay on. JB said, "What do you need help on?".

Bam Bam blushed lightly and said, "Well I have a c-crush on someone".

JR leaned against the wall and said, "A crush?".

Bam Bam yelped slightly and said, " When did you get here?".

JR smirked ands said, "A while ago".

JB glared at JR as if he was his worst enemy on the planet. 

He was pissed. Very pissed.

JR laid on JB bed and said, "Look I'm sorry honey".

JB used all of his strength to kick JR off the bed but wasn't able to. He contin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter