The ?

7 Pabos in One Dorm!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark looked worriedly at Bam Bam as he saw him walk away toward their room. He knew that tonight he wouldn't be welcomed or guilt will eat him alive.

Yugyeom curled his lip and puffed out his cheeks to hold in laughter. He was laughing at Bam Bam tears but was laughing at the mess that Mark did.

Yugyeom coughed loudly and said, "Well you ed up".

Mark glared at Yugyeom and said, "No Sherlock".

Yugyeom shrugged his shoulder and said, "You can curse me out all you want but would that fix the mess that you made?".

Mark continued glare at Yugyeom and then sighed heavily. Yugyeom smirked slightly and said, "I'm just saying, does Bam Bam deserves to be treated like that? Like I'm may be confused but even I know how to solve this problem".

Mark tilted his head and said, "And how the hell am I suppose to fix it?".

Yugyeom shrugged and laid on the couch before he said, "You are closer to him ya should know".

Mark narrowed his eyes and said, "You are useless...worse than Jackson".

Yugyeom shook his head indicating that he disagreed and said, "I'm useless but not as bad as Jackson".

Mark rolled his eyes and said, "Whatever".

___________________________________________________________________________

JB walked into Bam Bam room with hesitance. It's not that JB did not want to help Bam Bam it was actually the complete opposite..he just didn't like to help ugly criers. What if Bam Bam eyeliner was running? Or Bam Bam face was completely red? His hair was sloppy? He actually never seen Bam Bam cry but he doesn't want to see those tears.

Either way...Bam Bam doesn't deserves to cry.

JB closed the door gently and looked around seeing Bam Bam on his laptop. JB said, "Hey...".

Bam Bam forced a smile which went un noticed by JB and said, "Hey!".

This was odd. Why did Bam Bam look so happy and acted as if nothing happened? JB could tell that Bam Bam was acting but why did he felt the need to act? JB thought, "Where is my sobbing Bam Bam?".

JB raised an eyebrow and said, "I heard what happen with you and Mark....".

Bam Bam stared in differently at JB and said, "What happen?".

JB narrowed his eyes in a suspicious manner and said, " Well ya and Mark got into a fight...because Mark went to the bar and probably ed a-".

Bam Bam growled and said,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter