The letter

Friendship

Taemin Pov

After reaching home, Uncle Kim asks me to follow him to the office immediately.
Suddenly Luhan stopped me and asked " Hyung, are you okay with YiXing here? " 
Before I respond, Baekhyun continued " Ya, Remember what happen last time when you trust that ' guy ' ? "
I just looked down and shrug.
" Should we test him? " Key asked excitedly
Taemin, time is ticking! " Uncle Kim shouted and continued with " Kim Ki Bum, what are you doing jumping around like a monkey?! Behave yourself! "
I chuckled as I walk towards my house.

------ In the office room ----
" Uncle, what is it that is so important? I have practice later so is it long? " I ask impatiently.
It's not that I love working but hey, who does? It's sometimes a waste of my time but it's the only thing that connects me with my parents.
Tsk Tsk..control your impatient, you can't show your weakness to anyone remember? "
I pouted and said " But you're the only one here.."
Uncle Kim chuckled for a while but suddenly he became serious and said " It's what your parents left for you. " as he pointed on a letter on my desk.
I glanced at my desk and I found a letter there.
I quickly ran to it, teared the seal and inside it wrote.

" Dear Taeminnie, If you read this letter now, it means that we're not there by your side anymore. I'm not sure how we actually died but it happen anyway. But no worries, you won't be lonely because Mr Kim here, who is now staring at us with funny expression, in between of trying so hard not to laugh at us and being serious. How weird is he right Taeminnie? But hey, he'll protect you! He's Superman! Your father is now sneezing at me, can you believe it? He's so dirty! I think both of us died because of his cold...Anyways, back to the real topic, everything of ours is now all yours, including our shares, companies and some other things but just don't forget to sign all those blah blah blah and blah blah blah contracts. It's all so annoying but I think my Taeminnie can manage, you're our son anyway! Our cute, strong, talented son...you might think that we're gone, but we're there whenever you need us. Just don't forget, stay strong, stay humble, be yourself, don't be picky and eat more vegetables, be nice to your friends and know that, we love you a lot. Maybe we've never done much family activities together but know that, having you in our lives made everything seems so much more easier and our world so much brighter. Your our son which God gave us with love. Bye Lee Tae Min, our beloved son. Don't ever forget, We love you even until death can't tear us apart. Love, your parents. " 

My tears rolled down my cheeks when I read the letter, 
Looking at our last family picture which is now on top of my desk
Thinking about how they never change,
Their smile, their warmth, their stupid stupid behaviour..
" I Miss you....I Miss you a lot " I cried out.
" They miss you too Taemin..." Uncle Kim replied with sadness in his voice.
I looked up at him with y now swollen eyes. 
" Uncle, what do you think that they're doing now? "
" I guess they are glowing with pride, looking at how grown and healthy you are now.." 
After taking a deep breath, I said " So, where do I sign all the blah blah blah contracts? " 
I smiled to myself when I said that, I can just imagine how my dad would say it.
Uncle Kim smiled and gave me a piece of paper with a lot of tiny words on it, he then said
" I don't think you can practice today Taemin, you will have to go to the main office later this afternoon. "
I nodded my head as I sign the contract after reading it.
Then, Uncle Lu came in and said
Taemin, the high tea is ready, do you want to eat now? If you do, I'll call your friends down. "
" Sure! Let's eat. " I quickly washed my face and went downstairs.
I waited for my friends to come down, then I saw a few hungry monkeys ran into the dining room.
" Why are you're eyes swollen hyung?! " Baekhyun ask with full of concern.
" Who bullied you ? Is it my father? " Key asked
I smiled and said " I'm getting the company today! "
At least this will change the subject of asking why i'm crying.
I don't want to talk about them first, not now.
" Really really really? You mean all of it?! Jomgmal?! Luhan exclaimed.
I nodded my head and smiled.
All of them except YiXing were jumping up and down like hooligans congratulating and teasing me.
" But isn't having all the company all to yourself hard for someone your age? " Suddenly YiXing voiced out.
Everyone looked at YiXing and then at me then they laughed.
Nop! We're not worried at all! Look at him , he's not as lousy as you think he is. " Baekhyun said
" Yup! He's different then us. Definitely! " Kay exclaimed.
All of them were starting to say something useless but when the food came in, all of them seems to forgot what just happen.
After eating, I told them that I can't practice today and told Kai to be in charge of the Talent Show project. With that all done and said, I left the house with Uncle Kim.