Changminnie..

Why didn't he tell me?

*2 weeks later*

No One' POV:

Changmin was discharged from the hospital one week ago... Everything was just fine..They all decide to live in the same apartment and look after Changmin together.. While Victoria is busy with her schedule that she don't really have time to visit them all.. Is hard for Changmin to move aound as he can't see anything. Whenever he wants to go somewhere, he will always have either one of them to accompany him. He usually trip and fall as he is not used to walk around with darkness.. Even thought he is bit uncomfortable since he is used to be alone most of the time but he knows how much they love him and he love having them  by his side ... For the first time he love being accompanied by someone.. especially them..

It was in the morning and everyone is awake except for Yunho.. Jaejoong is in the kitchen cooking the morning breakfast for himself and the other four while Yoochun getting ready and the other two in the shower..After half an hour later.. "YUNHO....,YOOCHUN.......,JUNSU.......,CHANGMIN........  BREAKFAST READY.." the elder shout.. only a loud okay was heard from them.. Yoochun was on the way into the kitchen helping Changmin to not bump into anything... While Junsu shook his leader to go shower and eat breakfast.. The leader woke up lazily and went into the shower grabbing his towel along the way.

Yunho POV:

I was walking into the kitchen and there I saw the other four sitting down eating.. Chit-chatting with each other.. I took a sit beside Yoochun who greeted me and followed by others.. Jaejoong was busy feeding Changmin and chatting at the same time.. I can't help but smile looking at all of them.. How I wished this would not end.. looking at Changmin who have a big smile plastered across his face.. Looking at Changmin smiling is what I have always waited... roar of laughter filled the room and it wasn't as silence as it was before..  I than start to eat my breakfast..

"Yunho ahh... coulld you follow me to the market later on..??"Jaejoong asked .. I just nod my head, smiling widely.. I looked at Jaejoong who continues to feed Changmin.. I smiles.. After finishing our breakfast .. We started to clean up the table while I bring Changmin into the living room.. We start laughing about somethinng we were talking about.. He than sat down on the couch.. We continue to talk to each other until Yoochun bid us goodbye before leaving for his work than Jaejoong called me telling me that we are leaving now.. I than go grab my things and we say goodbye to the two maknae before leaving..

No One'a POV:

Both of them was staying at home.. Jaejoong and Yunho both went to the supermarket looking for ingredient to cook for dinner tonight.. Yoochun went out for his schedule. Both Jaejoong and Yunho don't really care paparazzi crowding around them taking picture of them.. They are way too busy arguing with each other about what to buy and not to buy.. It took them at least an hour inside the market looking for the ingredient and obviously arguing with each other.. "Yah... Yunho.. put that away .. we don't need it ...?"scold jaejoong glaring at his tall best friend in front of him.. He grabbed the box of biscuit and put back on its shelve.. Yunho pout looking at Jaejoong..

"Joongie.. I want that biscuit.. please.."Yunho continue to pout looking at Jaejoong.. Jaejoong shook his head and continue to walk.. Jaejoong stop and grab a few more things from the shelves.. He than felt a pair of arm around him and a chin resting on it shoulder.. He looked at the side to see the still pouting Yunho begging for his favourite biscuit.. He sighed..  

"Fine,, You can have it but this is the last thing I will buy for you.. no more MISTER... GOT IT?"Jaejoong said while giving him a stern look... Yunho just nod his head with a big smiled plastered across his face and ran back to the shelves and grab back the box putting it into the trolley like a 3 year old boy... Jaejoong just smile at him at how cute he is even thought he is getting old day by day.. They grab a few more things before going to the cashier to pay..

*With Junsu annd Changmin*

"Yah... Changmin ah... what do you want to do now??" Junsu asked .. Changmin just shrug.. It was silence for a few minutes Until..

Junsu:I don't care what everybody says                                                                                                                                                                       Baby girl guden naui hengunijyo Gu manhun saram jung nall gajang galmun gunyorul                                                                                      Hajiman saramdurun uri kuthnagimanul barajyo   Oh ige juojin hyonshiriramyon unmyong tawin midji marayo

Changmin smile listening to him singing their old song.. He sway with his voice.. Junsu sang and looked at Changmin and pouring all his feeling out.. Changmin keep listening to Junsu until the Chorus part he sang a long with Junsu

Junsu and Changmin:

Whatever they say don't listen girl
Uril jiltuhal punijyo
Nega marhan modun jinshildul gudeman midojugil baral punijyo
Whatever they say I don't care nol saranghanungoryo                                                                                                                                           Guderul irhul su obso himdulge haneyo  

Changmin: 

Baby musun marul heya halji mollayo
Daman gudel wihan mamun byonhami obneyoIrohge saramdurun sesanggwa tahyobhagil barajyo                                                                         Guge guderul ilhnun giriramyon

Nan sesanggwa madsogessoyo 

They continue to sing with each other until the song end.. They really miss singing with each other and perform together.. A tear just slip out off Junsu eyelid .... He can't bare looking at his dongsaeng.. The way he stare blankly on his surrounding.. about what might happen in future... How much he miss the way his dongsaeng look at him with those eyes.. 

"I'll go into the kitchen to take glass of water .. you wait here.."Junsu walked into the kitchen and get the water while Changmin stays..  Changmin felt his chest hurt and it seems like his heart is beating so fast that he cant breathe prroperly.. He started coughing... "Junsu... aahhhhaha.. Junsu.."He called out for Junsu .. He place his palm on is chest trying to ease th pain.. Junsu than come running to him.. "Yah.. Changmin are you okay??" Junsu starts to get panicked.. He laid Changmin down on he couch.. He than heard the door unlocked ."Hyung.. Changmin..Changmin.."He shouted .. Than he saw Yoochun, Yunho and Jaejoong running  towards them..

"Changmin... are you okay?? What happened??" Yoochun asked Junsu.. "I don't know .. I was in the kitchen.. he than started screaming for me.."Junsu said started to cry.."let's call the ambulance"Jaejoong said.. he wanted too ran and grab his phone but than a hand grasp his.. he looked back to see Changmin hand holding onto him nd he shooked his head as a tear slid down his eyes.. "Don't .. Is the time for me to go... there is no way you can save me anymore... "Changmin said to all of them.. "Changmin is still chance for you to survive.."Yunho said who is trying  hard not to cry. Changmin just smile weakly and shook his head.. :"Hey .. I will be fine.. just remember I am always watching you and I will always love you guys I love you..Goodbye Hyung.." He let out the last breathe and the heart that beats for the people he loves stops ...his eyelid slowly close .."Changmin.. ah.. don't leave us.."Junsu cried shaking Changmin lifeless body .. Yoochun pulled him into a hug letting him cry.. Jaejoong just cried on Yunho chest who is holding onto him.. 

*Graveyard*

Only left Jaejoong, Yunho, Yoochun and Junsu who is still there..  Neither of them can stop their tears as it still hurts them that he  left them.. Yunho then pulled them into a group hug and they let out everything together .. On the other side .. Changmin soul was looking at them smiling weakly and crying... He than disappear after saying he love them without them knowing.. They all look at the sky knowing that Changmin is in good place now.. He is now resting in peace but still looking down at them..

"We Love You Changmin.."Yunho said before leaving the funeral with the others.. And thats how Changmin left them but they still stay trong together and to always keep the faith...

 

 

 

Well.. This is my last chapter.. I'm sorry if it is not a good story but thank you for viewing and subscribing.. =D

What do you think about the next story if I write about DBSK with their younger sister FX Victoria.. I have no idea why out of all girl I choosed Victoria .. I think is because I'm curious how it seems like she with them and she fits with them. My stoy might not be about a girl and boy relationship but their love towards their own siblings...D Plz tell me your opinion about the new story..