Scared..

Why didn't he tell me?

Changmin's POV:

After Yunho hyung shut the door.. I could still hear him sobbing from behind the door.. I feel bad for what Im doing right now.. But it hurts me so much and my heart hurts a lot too.. I miss Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu hyung. I felt so incomplete right now.. I want us back together before I go.. Not knowing my eyes slowly shut ..

*Next morning*

I slowly open my eyes and the sun shine brightly into my eyes.. I sit up and rub my sticky eyes.. I than looked at the clocked and it says 8.30am.. Im late.. I quickly when for a quick shower before getting ready to leave the house.. I walked over to the living room and there I saw Yunho hyung sleeping.. He looked a bit uneasy. I sigh.. Memories starts flowing in my mind.. I wish we can all go back to where we were.. I quietly walked over to thge door until..

"Changmin ah.. where are you going?"I frozed after I heard Yunho voice.. I can't tell him where Im going if not.. I slowly turn around and looked at him .. giving him a weak smile.. thinking of an excuse before he get suspicious.. I let out a heavy breathe.

"I.. ahh.. I'm going somewhere for a while.. ahh yea. I'm going to the market to grab a few things.. I will be back soon.." without without waiting I brisk walk out of the apartment goes to the place where I'm supposed to be..

Yunho's POV:

I was having a weird dream.. which I don't want to tell.. but anyways.. I was about to sit up when I saw Changmin getting all ready to go out but still I can see his pale face, red nose, blackshot eyes.. I felt a bit weird but when I asked him a question he looks really rush and panic.. he turn to look at me with those panic eyes and weak smile.. He quickly answer my question and run out of the apartment .. I was about to stop him but it was to late.. he was out of the apartment already..

I than starts to walk back into the room.. I than take a quick shower... My body ache everywhere... Than the though of changmin came back into my mind.. He always dissappear every friday.. Out to go somewhere... Even before the separation .. I have been curious since a few years back ...different thought came into me.. Than suddenly the thought of three of them came to me.. I sigh.. When are they coming back..

Changmin's POV:

"How much time do I have?" I asked knowing the time will come soon...

"there is no much time left changmin.. It might stop anytime but a few things might happen so be careful and take care of yourself.."

"Can't you do anything?" I look at him with a sad eyes..

"Im sorry son.." he said to me before walking out.. A few tears slip out of my eyelids.. How am I supposed to tell Yunho or the others.. It might leave him even heartbroken than he is.. Why is this happening to me.. Why do I have to go through this.. Im scared what might happen.. I started to cry even more in that empty room before wiping off my tears and goes home..

No one's POV:

Changmin than went over the beach to get some fresh air... He sat on the grass... Thoughts ame to him about what might happen in future, the memories of five of them walk into.his mind.. He smile thinking about those moments but than he realise that everything has past and in reality everything has broken down.. He covered his face and sob quietly on his hand.. Hecant accept reality.. He just want to rewind everything back.. He than walked back home when the sun starts to set.. He hug the jacket that was wrapping around him.. For the first time he felt so unsafe..

Yunho was in the living room waiting for Changmin.. He felt so worried.. Changmin has been since the morning until now and its nearly dark outside..He was waiting for Changmin to arrived home.. He than heard a key sound and the door open there he saw the same looking Changmin from the morning..Yunho let out the sigh of relief knowing that nothing happen to him but he have the hurt expression written all over his face.. He started to feel worried again.. He walked over to him and stand in front of him..

"Changmin ahh.. Are you okay..??"he asked him feeling worried..

"Hyung, Im sorry.." he said broke down crying..Yunho sat down beside him and hug him yightly not knowing what is going on..Yunho just hugged not wanting him to say anything and let him cry on him.. He than carry him into their room and lay him on his bed.. Changmin was too scared to tell Yunho about what he wanted to tell to the four of them long time ago because he doesnt want the situation to became even worse so he just keep quiet.. He than slowly fall asleep.. Yunho slowly took out his jacket and lay on the bed beside Changmin and uickly drift off to sleep not wanting to think about anything for the night..

So what do you think sorry for the late post and do you think I should put in victoria for the next few chpt..