Jyj

Why didn't he tell me?

JaeJoong POV:

I was just sitiing on the sofa I'm not sure If I regret or not but I never regret leaving SM Company but I regret leaving DBSK/TVXQ. I miss them so much. I have not been seeing them in person. It seems like I forget about them but I love them.They are still in my heart till now.I cheerish each moment with them. The memories are still fresh in my mind. It mighty not seem obvious in camera or televisyen. People might thought we are over it but I always have a hard time forcing myself to smile and laugh. It just hurt soo much. I feel like my heart is going to burst anytime.

"Changmin ah... what have you been eating? Did you cook well for Yunho Appa?.. Changmin ah.. I'm sorry that I Ieave you with Appa. I have no choice but to make this decision with the other two. Changmin ah.. did you eat well?" He run his finger on the picture that shows the five happiest man alive with his tear rolling down his cheek. All he could do is look at the picture of them. Just a picture of them could break his heart into million pieces. He just love them too much. Even though he know the chance of them getting back is quite low but he always keep the faith. Even if DBSK is not going to comeback as 5 but he wish that they all of them could continue being brothers like how they used too.

Yoochun POV:

I was just walking into the apartment when I saw Jaejoong Hyung sobbing. I may have seen him crying before but he never cried this hard before. Unless it really hurts him a lot. I than saw a rectangle figure on his hand. I saw a picture of me and the other four. It hurts to see the other two faces. I just felt like this is all my fault that the separation is happening but I thought all of us will come out together. I looked up at Jaejoong continue to listening to him.

"Changmin ah... what have you been eating? Did you cook well for Yunho Appa ?.. Changmin ah..I'm sorry that I leave you with Appa. I have no choice but to make this decision with the other two. Changmin ah.. did you eat well?" I listen to every word he said and that just stab me in the heart than he continues.

"Yunho ahh.. I'm sorry that I leave you with Changmin.  I felt so empty without you two running around this house with us and it felt incomplete.. Yunho ahh.. I felt like I just lost my the other half . I never felt unprotected when you are around but without you I felt less protected, Yoochun and Junsu got their own schedule. I'm sorry we are making another group without you and Changmin. Yunho please take good care of Changmin for the time being. I will come back soon to both of you and for you." He said before breaking down completely. I wanted to leave him alone. I turned to walk off but there I saw Junsu looking hurt and a tear run down his cheek freely. I cant help and start crying while hugging the weak looking Junsu. We slowly walked to Jaejoong who is sobbing violently to give him a hug.

"I'll promise you guys, before anything happen we will meet Yunho and Changmin and we are going back as 5 not as1 as 2 or as 3 .. I am sorry this is all my fault . This wouldnt happen if I dont say a word. I'm sorry" I said pouring all my tears out. I have been keeping my tears for as long as it is. I would never thought to see them this fragile neither me or them. I wish this wouldn't happen in the first place. For the first time I felt like I have to protect them since Yunho is not here to protect neither of us. I know one day he is going to come back to us and protect us like how he use too. I'm sure he has been watching us from far till now. I know deep down him he still love us like how he use too.. Changmin , I know he is more matured now,, I know he will never forget about us.. I know he is still who he was when we were around.. He might look matured but he is still the same person who we took care of and play around with.. the cute evil maknae.. I hope Yunho is taking good care of him.. We will come to you soon.. Just wait for the day..

"Is never your fault yoochun ah.. is neither yours , us or their fault.. Is our right to make the decision okay.. We are doing this for our good.. don't blame everything to yourself..  we will get through this together... We will all end up together one day.. I promise.. it will never be tool late. " We than continue to hug each other crying our heart out to each other.. After a few minutes past we let go and washed up. We stayed quiet and doing our own things. 

No One POV:

Jaejoong started cooking dinner for all of them. Junsu continue to roam around the house doing nothing staring at the walls and outside the window  blankly.. Yoochun continue to compose his song with what he felt just now when they were all crying.. Until Jaejoong call them out for dinner.. They ate their dinner silently not daring to say a word.. After that Jaejoong starts cleaning while the other two in the living room staring at the tv screen.. After cleaning Jaejoong goes into his room and came out after a few minutes with a huge square frame.. Junsu and Yoochun give each other a confuse look and follow Jaejoong to the other side of the living room. Jaejoong than hang the huge square frame on the wall. There the picture of 5 handsome man giving the cutest smile. Jaejoong look at the other two giving a weak smile which they return and hug him.. 

 

 

 

I'm sorry because of the l;ate update.. i hope you like it.. ill try update as soon as I can.