Hospital..

Why didn't he tell me?

Jaejoong POV: 

I was taking a glass of water and drink it in a gulp and than I continue to cut my tomato. In the middle of cutting.. I suddenly cut a bit of my skin finger with the knife.. I yelp and red liquid starts to rush out of my finger .. I quickly ran to the sink and wash the blood away.. i ran to the bedroom and looked for a plaster.. I wrapped the plaster around my finger and I winced in pain.. as soon as I'm done I continue to cut carefully and starts cooking for the other two who is still out doing their schedule.. I than clean up the kitchen putting everything back to where it is..  When I'm done, I walked into the living room with a bowl of strawberry and juice box in my hand.. I put the on the table.. I sat on the floor and look for the remote control and turn on the television and the news started .. I turn to take a strawberry..

"Dong Bang Shi Ki Choikang Changmin...."My eyes wgen wide when I heard his name.. I turned to look at the television and there I saw Yunho carrying Changmin behind his back who looked lifeless.. Cameraman surrounding them and there I also saw Victoria following behind them ranning into the hospial. I rushed for my stuff as soon as I received the name of the hospital.. I quickly grab my things and turn off the tv and lock out the apartment and rushed to the hospital.. 

Yoochun POV:

I got inside the car and I the the engine and radio starts playing.. I drove off . I was in the middle of driving home when Changmin name being announced from the radio.. I suddenly stopped the car and listen to the radio.. I was shocked when they said Changmin is in the hospital without waiting I called Jaejoong..waiting for him to pick up his phone.

"Hyung .."I said as soon as he picked up. "did you heard about Changmin.. Are you going to the hospital.... Okay Ill call Junsu.... Sure I'll meet you there than.. bye" I hang up and called Junsu .. waiting for him to pick up.. "Junsu... Where are you?... What are you doing??... Did you heard about Changmin??..... Changmin is in the hospital now.... I heard from the radio they announce it...I dont know..... sure I'll be there soon ...be fast.."I hang up and when to picked up Junsu.. 

Junsu POV:

I was in the middle of shooting my solo music video .. Than I was having my break when one of the make up Noona called me and show me my phone.. I walked over to her and she gave me my phone than walked away.. I looked at the ID phone and it is Yoochun.. I picked up..

"Hyung... Me .. I'm still in the studio.. Why?... I'm in the middle of shooting my music video.. Nope..... What??how did you find out??.... what happened to him??.... Hyung.. pick me up first I'm going with you...... oKay.."I hang up.. I started to feel worried.. I put my phone away and quickly get changed ..removing my make up as quickly as I can.. putting back my normal clothes.. All the staff looked at me weirdly since the music video shooting hasnt end yet but I'm already packing up.. Than my manger came to me..

"Junsu.. where are you going?? what are you doing?? What is going on?? the music video hasnt end yet.."

"I'm sorry Hyung but something happen out there and I need to go now.." but it seems like my manger wants me to finish up my shooting first before I go.. He started shouting at me  telling me to finish up and so on and so for.. I was getting mad at him for nagging and not leeting me go when my cute dongsaeng is in the hospital.. I can't stand it .. I just walked out of the studio not carrying about what is going to happen in the future.. I waited for Yoochun outside the studio.. After a few minutes he arrived .. I quickly get inside the car and he drove off..

No One's POV:

*With Yunho, Changmin and Victoria*

As soon as they arrived cameraman starts crowding around the car.. Yunho came out from his car  and goes to the back of the car and carries Changmin inside with Victoria trailing behind them.. As they walked in Yunho starts shouting for help.."He continue to called out looked around for a doctor but none. Than a group of nurse came with a bed in the middle of them.. Yunho put Changmin on the bed and starts pushing him yo the emergency room with the other nurses and Victoria .. 

"Changmin ahh... please wake up .. please.." Yunho whispers to him as tears starts to form in his eyes.. They contiue to push Changmin to the emergency room but than they hold Victoria and Yunho from entering the room.. Yunho tried to reach for Changmin's hand but the door closed.. Yunho starts to breakdown and whispering Changmin's name. Victoria support him and guide him to the chair nearby and sat him there.. He lay his head on her shoulder and he starts crying for Changmin..

Victoria POV:

I look down at Yunho who is still crying for Changmin..  I gave him a hug while he continue to cry.. I felt really sorry for him.. He is my senior and I respect him a lot...  He always shows his bright side but never his dull ones.. How I wished this would end and them getting back together.. He than sit up and looked at me with those red shot eyes..

"Is He going to be okay??" he asked .. I don't know what to say.. I just nod and smile weakly .. I wipe away those tears away that keeps on rolling down his cheek.. "Don't worry.. he is strong.. we will pray for him" I have no choice but to say something that might not be true.. But If ts the only way to make him to feel a bit better.. Looking deep into his eyes I know he is not only thinking about Changmin conditionbut there is something else he is thinking about but I cant' really figure out what is it.. I wish Jaejoong , Yoochun and Junsu is here soon before it is too late. I can't imgine if this relationship get worse. I don't know why separation even exist in this world. Yunho really look like he needs them now.. He is in his worse state right now.. I hope they will forget about the separation before things get worse.. I hope Changmin make it if not I have no idea what is going to happen..

No One's POV:

Jaejoong , Yoochun and Junsu still quite far from the Hospital as they live quite far from there.. Jaejoong was half way while Yoochun and Junsu is still all the way back..Both cars trying hard to sped up and having some difficulty to concentrate on the road as thought running through their head. Jaejoong think he is going to die any seconds..He felt like all this happening because of him and everything was his fault. As the elders and mother of the group he was supposed to take good care of them even if they are meant to be separated. He left them just because of the stupid separation .. He felt like he had failed his job as the mother.. he tries really hard to hold back his tears but end up crying on the traffic light.. Yoochun was having a hard time concentrating too.. At the corner of his eyes he saw his dongsaeng sobbing quietly.. He knows how much Junsu love the maknae even if he bullies him .. He was shocked to know that Changmin is in the hospital..  He continue to drive..

It has been an hour both Victoria and Yunho have been waiting for the result but nothing were being told to them.