Still the same

Why didn't he tell me?

Yunho POV:

I was just sitting in the living room looking up at the clear sky and different buildings in front of my apartment.. There is so many things in my mind.. So many things happen for the the past few months.. Work.. Family.. the Company, the separation and ... Changmin.. I just don't know what to do.. i almost lost everthing.. Everything...  It hasnt been the same for the past few moths.. So many things has changed.. Everyhing in this house change.. Those time won't come back...

No one's POV:

A tear slip down his eyelid.. He still can't believe what happen.. His three precious friends left him and Changmin.. He just wanted them back in this house with him and Changmin... He wanted eveything just like before.. He want the five of them to continue succeeding in their career.. He want this quiet apartment filled with laughter just like it use too.. He want them too share the same bedroom.. He want them to sing and dance together with him and changmin.. There is so many things he wanted to do with them.. But the most he wanted was Changmin's laughter and cute smile.. Just thought about what he just lost and Changmin makes him cry... He let out a heavy sob and he starts to cry heavily..He just can't bare about what he is feeling..

He wanted his manly cute maknae back as himself.. But it has been few months he locked himself inside the apartment. Changmin just lay himself on either the five bed in the bedroom that they use to share..  Yunho had tried everything he can to bring back those laughter and smile but none of it works.. Its harder for him but its harder for Changmin.. He just dont know what else to do.. As the leader and hyung.. He wanted to help his dongsaeng, maknae, friends and family to get back on his feet but it seems like both of them are falling to the ground.. He quicklywipe off his tears and looked at the clock and is nealy time for dinner.. He goes to the kitchen and started cooking for both him and changmin. After a few minutes,  he goes into the bedroom to look for changmin..

He softly knocked onto the door and quietly entered the room.. There he saw Changmin laying on Jaejoong's bed drowning himself with tears. He could hear sobbing from where he was standing..  and it seems like Changmin is hugging a rectangular object.. It was a frame that has a picture of five of them when they first debut as a group.. That is the only memory picture they have .. the others were taken off and away from our manager..

Yunho POV:

It just broke me to see him so weak and fragile when he use to be strong and funny child.. He is the best maknae we could ask for.. He have always make me as his father, Jaejoong as his mom while yoochun and Junsu as his brothers.. We always try ourn best to take good care of him since he is two years younger than us and make him comfortable with us..  I let out a heavy sigh and slowly walked over to him..

"Changmin ah..," I called out his name softly.. He turn towards me and there he is with his bare face, swollen eyes, red nose and tear stained.. I was trying really hard to hold back my tears.. It just stabbed me straight to the heart..

"Changmin ah.., are you okay? What's wrong?" I asked him. even thought I know the same answer will come out.

"Hyung.., I.. miss.. them.."he sob in between those words. I can't say anything.. I just hug him than not knowing I started to cry too.. Is just so hard to hold back. We hug each other.. After a few minutes I tried to calm him down with him snuggle into me.

"Changmin ah.. You want to eat. I have already cooked." I asked him . He than shake his head. I was quite shocked because I have never seen Changmin says no to food but today is different.. Not wanting to force him, I just let him be.. A few minutes later , He fall asleep. I lay him down on the bed where he was previously was. I wiped off his remaining tears, his hair and give him a kiss on the forehead and put the frame back to where it was before leaving the room.

As soon as I closed the door I leaned my back on the door and broke down crying.. I don't know what else am I supposed to do.. I wrapped my arm around myself and continue crying. After a few minutes, I salked over to the kitchen and slowly eat my food.. I l roam my eyes around the house and the other four seats that was in front of me.. Old memories starts to play back in my mind.. I just sigh and stop eating. I cleaned up and lay myself on the couch than I slowly fall asleep..

 

*Well what do you think.. Im sorry if its not good but thats what always appear on my mind whenever I think about them and fanfiction... I'm sorry If Im not updating tmr because I might be busy but if I have time I will update as soon as possible.. and  I have camp in two days so might updae late.. Well I hope you enjoy..Comment no rude comment plz..