Something is wrong with Changmin...

Why didn't he tell me?

No One POV:

Yunho is out to his company to do something while Changmin stays at home alone watching TV. Changmin has been going out every friday in the morning and that got Yunho even more curious about where he was. All other day Changmin would hang around the house not going out of the house and the company havent been seeing him around lately.. Victoria came often to look after them.. She was getting a bit worried for both of them.. She has been cooking for them. Since she doesnt have any schedule for a few weeks except for the other four.. Yunho was just walking home with the groceries in his hand and than he bump into Victoria on the way up to the apartment.. they exchange their greeting and start their conversation with each other .. They go up to the apartment together.. Yunho grab his key from his pocket and unlock the apartment door.. He walked in followed by Victoria.. He closed the door and put the groceries on the counter.. Victoria helped him to unpacked and put it in cabinet.. Yunho walked out of the living room and he heard a familiar beautiful voice that he used to listen.. 

He walked into the living room , there he saw Changmin seating in the middle of the sofa with a pillow resting on his lap and hand resting on the pillow.He have a huge smile plastered across his face. Yunho looked at the direction he was smiling at the screen. There he saw Jaejoong singing his part in one of their song followed by  the other two. He looked at them in the screen and a small smile starts to plaster across his face. It has been quite a long time since he last saw them. They still look the same.I felt relax listening to their song. He continue to listen to the lyrics carefully. The last part, he saw them started tearing up and he started tearing up too.. he just wish he was there with Changmin to make them feel better. The song ended at last.. My eyes quickly looked towards Changmin.. His big smile quickly turn to a frown after the song ended.. He turn to look at Yunho with tears in his eyes.. Yunho looked at him sadly giving a weak smile.

Yunho POV:

"Hyung, when are we going to meet them?" Changmin said. I looked at him.. I don't really expect him to ask me that question and that was quite sudden... I was speechless when he said that . I don't know what to say. I walked over to him and giving him a hug and tears just starts flowing as he starts to sob quietly on my shoulder.. "I don't know Changmin.. I don't know.. we will meet them soon .. I promise" that is the only thing I can say.. he continue to sob but than he spoke up..

"I miss them hyung.. I really miss them.. I want to meet them hyung.. I feel so lonely without them when you are not around.. I want them here again with us.. I cant bare having them far away from us .. I cant bare seeing you alone.. I want this apartment to be as noisy as it use too .. I want Jaejoong hyung cooks for us again .. I really miss his food.. I really miss his care for us..  I really miss yoochun hyung who will play along with me.. I miss Junsu hyung always making us laugh.. I really want them back.. I miss everything how it use to be.. I miss the laughter we had .. the moment we share.. I can't bare having them far away from me when my family is already not with me.. I miss them hyung.. I don't want it to be too late for me to meet them before I am gone.."Changmin whisper softly sobbing on my chest but something stop me from crying .. I grab Changmin by the shoulder and pull him away and looked at him straight into the eyes..

"Changmin ah.. what do you mean by 'before you are gone'?" I asked, his eyes goes two times bigger than before.. I looked at him confused and worried.. He looked speechless not knowing what to say to me.. He looked away from me.. I tried to get him looked at me but than he stood up and walked away from there. I turn to look at him but he disappear as soon as i turn. I saw Victoria standing looking at me confuse about what is going on..

Victoria POV:

I just finished unpacked the groceries and I walked into the living room .. Halfway through I heard someone talking and sobbing at the same time .. I was curious about what is going on.. I walked into the living room there i saw Yunho hugging Changmin.. He was crying and I just listen to what he says.

"......I miss them hyung... I don't want it to be too late for me to meet them before I am gone.." Changmin said. I was shocked when I heard the last few words came out.. I never expected that at all.. I looked back at Changmin when Yunho asked a question and his eyes when wide .. Just than he stood up and walked away into the bathroom.. I looked at Yunho giving him a worried look before siting beside him.. He than looked at me with those red eyes .. Im not sure what to do nor what to say.. I put my hand on his shoulder..

"Oppa.. are you okay?"I asked .. he just nod and give me a weak smile which I returned than I slowly wipe away those tears that stained his cheek .. How I wished to see Jaejoong wipe his tears.. these two must have really miss them .. It is quite heartbreaking to see Yunho and Changmin cried for them.. How I wish this separation will never happen in the first place. I barely seen them smile or laugh after the separation.. Well when I was a trainee they use to have fun with the other three.. Sometime they visit to support me and the other four which I'm thankful for.. They will come to watch us and give us advice and even make our trainee days soo much more fun.. Im thankful to them.. I used to know how close Yunho and Jaejoong use to be and them liking to bully each other.. Looking at them weak I feel a bit sad..

Changmin POV:

I stand and quickly run to the bathroom.. I still can't believe I nearly spilled the beans.. but it was still safe with me.. For some reason I started to feel dizzy and my vision is getting blurry .. I could barely see anything . I clunch my hair and slid down the wall the paint on my head was unbearable .. I try to look surround me but everything was getting blurry for me .. I try to calm myself down .. I started to feel breathless than.. Suddenly I remember something..

*Flashback*"...............A few things might happen so be careful and take care of yourself"*flashback end*

Now.. I can't walked out like this this.. I think I'm going to tell him now.. I slowly stands up open the door.. walked out everything is getting darker slowly and my head was about to burts any second ..

"Hyung.."I called than i out ..

No One's POV:

Victoria and Yunho who is talking heard Changmin's voice they than turn and to see lifeless Changmin on the floor.. Yunho quickly ran to him and lay his head on his lap.. he tapped his cheek.. "Changmin ah.. "He continue to tap his cheek but no respond .. He quickly carries Changmin and walked out of the apartment with Victoria following him from the back locking the apartment.. They than rushed to the hospital..