Mixtures of tears..

Why didn't he tell me?

Yunho POV:

It has been more than two hours now but still no results.. I rested my head on Victoria's lap... I started to feel tired and sleepy.. i close my eyes to let it rest... I'm glad Victoria is here with me .. If not I'm going to be all alone waiting here.. She is like a little sister to me.. She has been taking care of both Changmin and me when she is free.. Not all your label mate would  have done the same things as her.. For the frst time I felt being taken care off by someone else but no one can replace them  even if they tried... I just want to them to be here with me... I really need them right now.. tears continue to spilled as thoughts of them kept running on my mind with my eyes close... Slowly drift off to sleep with tears continue spilling..

Victoria POV:

I ran my finger through his hair petting it trying to calm him down by doing it.. My lap starts to get wet where Yunho was laying on.. I don't really mind.. I know is hard for him right now..  I was thinking of calling the three of them but is impossible I don't have their phone number.. I sigh heavily.. I dont know what else to do.. I really want to help Yunho but there is no other way for me..I wish they would just come here now.. Yunho really need them beside him right now.. 

No One POV:

Without her knowing a tear run down her cheek looking down at Yunho who still keep his eyes close.. She can't bare thinking about what he is going through and the same things happen to her and her  four daughter..  Thoughts of her quarrelling, fighting, shouting with them and leaving her alone nearly make her wanted burst out crying.. She just hope that if the group come to the end, they will still stay in contact and nothing ever change between them.. This thought rush to her mind right after this incident happen..  Yunho tears, Changmin rushed into the hospital, the other three and separation..  She looked dow at Yunho who is asleep on her lap with tears..She wipe aways those tears again..

She remembered how close they were.. She used to remember that on her trainee days with the other four.. The five of them will come and visit them when they visit the SM builing where they practise.. They will come and watched their practise , give them advice and make the atmosphere even brighter.. She really admire their friendship, bond, love, care and harmony towards each other.. After hearing about the separation, She was shocked and broken.. Never in the first place she thought separation actually exist in their friendship. She couldn't believe it actually happen to them...She really admires and love the DBSK Family.. She really wanted them to get back together... They have everything to complete a family.. A father, a mother, child..She continue to space out until Yunho sit up beside her.. She looked at him..

"I'm going out for some fresh air.. Call me when the result comes out... do you need anything??" he asked weakly.. I just shooked my head..  He than left leaving me alone.. I continue to wait for the result..I looked down playing with my finger..

"Victoria!" a soft voice called her.. She looked up to the person.. She was shocked who she saw.. She dont' whether to feel happy ,sad or angry.. Happy because they appear, sad because of Changmin, and angry because why now they're here...But all she could do is smile brightly and let a tear slip off her eyelid. "Oppa.." She said before running to the person ad giving him a tight hug and starts to cry.. The person just wrapped their arm around her waist and pull her closer to him hiding himself on the crook of her neck. She starts to sob on his shoulder.

"Oppa ... Changminnie..??"She sob uncontrollablely thinking about her cute dongsaeeng still stuck inside.. It would have been his happiest day if he was here with her..She actually can't believe he is actually here.. "Victoria... How is Changmin doing??"He asked her.. Victoria shooked her head saying that she doesn't know.. She continue to sob uncontrollablely, crying really hard and  hugging him close to her.. He sigh.. he pulled away from her hug still holding onto her waist trying to look at her.. She just continue to cry looking down on the floor..

"Where is Yunho?  Is he okay?? How is he doing??"He asked looking at his crying dongsaeng.. She didn't reply him.. He sat them down  on the bench and trried calming her down.. After a few minutes, she sat up looking straight at Jaejoong with those red eyes.. "Yunho oppa said he need some freh air.. So went out to go somewhere.." She than looked down at her lap... "Jaejoong Oppa,  I never thought you are coming.. I thought you won't be coing at all .. Yunho Oppa and Changminnie really miss you Oppa.." She said .. Remember about the incident this morning.. "What actually happen Victoria?? What happened to Changminnie..? Have this happened before to him??" Jaejoong asked looking straight at her with those concern eyes and grabbed both her hand wanting her to answer his question.. She just shook her head and looked up at him ..

"It never happened before Oppa... He barely eat and often locked himself inside the bedroom.. He will only come and eat when both Yunho oppa and me begged him too ..Sometimes , he will sit one corner talking to himself and cries silently.. He barely went out seldom I saw him in the company .. This evening, I was walking to their apartment with Yunho Oppa..When I'm inside I when to put the groceries, I heard your voices with Yoochun and Junsu oppa and I as curious..I went into the living room , I saw both Yunho oppa and Changminnie starts tearing up , hugging each other and Changminnie telling Yunho Oppa abot how much he misses the three of you.. Than he said something that shocked both Yunho oppa and me.. he said 'before it as too late for him to meet you three'.. I'm curious about what he meant by those word.. He was shocked too but than he went to the wash room and he fainted when he came back.."Victoria said not knowing how to continue.. Jaejoong sigh.. rethink about what she just said and mentally scold himself looking at the floor ..

Yoochun and Junsu rushed in not caring to asked the nurse where Changmin is in and starts looking for sommeone familiar. As soon as they saw Jaejoong and Victoria, they ran towards both of them.."Hyung.. Changminnie.. Changminnie..."Yoochun asked breathlessand bend down trying to catch his breathe .. "Hyung, Where is Changminnie? Is he Okay?" Junsu asked .. He looks like he is going to cry again.. Jaejoong shrugged.. "Yunho Hyung Where is he?? Yoochun asked looking around for Yunho.. He than spotted Yunho at the end of the corridor walking not paying attention on his surrounding, just staring at the floor.. He looks like he is in deep thought.. 

Yunho POV:

I was just walking outside the hospital around the gardden .. there wasn't a lot of people only me and a few passerby .. I took a seat on the nerby bench.. I was completetly blank about what just happened.. Changmin fainted... Every Friday out?? "Before is too late" this words keep running in my brain..

"Has he been keeping secret from me? Even the way he act is different.. Why is he keeping things to himself?? Didn't he trust me.." I keep thinking.. I than walked back to where I was with Victoria just now .. the same thought keep running through my brain.. I than felt a pair of arm wrapped around my waist.. I was shocked.. I looked down at the owner of the arm..