Changmin result

Why didn't he tell me?

Yunho POV:

I looked at the owner of the arm and I was shocked, happy at the same time but feelings of anger came right after that.. It was Junsu hugging my waist and sobbing.. He than looked up at me with those red puffy eyes..

"Junsu.."I said looking at the crying dolphin.. I have never seen a very cheerful Junsu who I used to love a lot crying in front of me.. "Hyung.. Changminnie.. what happened to Changminnie" He asked sobbing.. The feeling of anger soon disappeared.. my heart soften seeing his tears ..  I felt like I am he one who cause the tears.. I was angry because he left me and nothing else..I'm fine with anything he said but him and the other two leaving both of us really broke me apart.. Seeing those tears hurt me even more.. How much I miss this joker ever since they left.. Without knowing I gave him a hug and shook my head..

"I don't know."I said his hair.. he have no idea how much I miss him my cute dolphin.. I pulled away from the hug and wipe away his tears with my  thumb.. I hug him and giving him a weak smile showing how happy I was to see him again.  He continue to hug me while walkng back to others.. There I saw Yoochun, Jaejoong and Victoria.. Yoochun ran towards me giving me hug, I returned his hug .. I hug my two dongsaeng .. I really miss them.. I pulled away from them and smile weakly at both of them..

"Jaejoong ah.."I called him.. I slowly walked towards him and he stood up and I can see tears starts to form in his eyes.... As soon as I reached him.. I pulled him into a tight hug.. wrapping my arm tightly around his waist while his around my neck.. I pulled him closer to me hiding myself on the crook of his neck.. tears starts to form and wet his neck. I miss him so much.. For the first time I hugged him for like I feel like eternity.. I feel like my other half is now with me.. I felt complete.. "Yunho yah... I miss you soo much.. I'm sorry this is happening.. this wouldn't happen if we just stayed with you...I'm sorry I ... I failed to look after you two.. I'm sorry I'm not doing my job as the mother of the group... I'm sorry I wasn't there when you need me.. I'm sorry you're going through this because of me.. ........."he whispered into my ears between the sob...He continue to apologise to me about how sorry he was and this things happenning because of him... he kept on blaming himself..I cut him off..

"Jaejoongie... I miss you too..don't blame yourself.. is not your fault.. Is my fault to not take good care of him.. this wouldn't happen if I gave more attention to him.. I'm sorry this happen.."I sobs thinking about day Changmin crying in his room.. Jaejoong just shook his head.. I than felt two pair of arm hugging both of us I than developed it into a group hug... The triplets starts to cry harder as soon as I develped them into a group hug.. I can feel my tshirt starts get wet as soon as I hug them.. 

No One's POV:

Victoria smile looking at them.. She finally get to see them bck together as one family but.. unfortunately for Changmin he is still inside.. It is still incomplete though.. But she knows that everything is going to be just fine.. Looking at how Yunho smile brightly with tears in his eyes makes her smile too.. She felt relief looking at them.. Without knowing she felt a pair of arm pulled her into the group hug.. It was Yoochun who pull her in.. They all hug each other until...

"Choikang Changmin" All of them turn as soon as they heard Changmin's name, pulled away from the hug and rushing to the person who said Changmin's name.. "What happened to Changmin?? Is he okay?? Did anything happen to him?" Junsu attacked him with different sort of question as soon as he is in front of the person.. Yoochun hold onto him and asked softly.. "What happened to Changmin Doctor??" Everyone attention was on the doctor waiting for him to answer he question.. As soon as Yoochun asked the same question as Junsu .. the doctor sigh heavily giving them a sad look.. That makes them even more scared and worried.. "I'm sorry" The doctor said.. They all look at him giving him a confused looked.. "What do you mean, doctor?" Yunho asked.. 

"I wasn't supposed to tell you this but Changmin had a heart disease since he was young.. He have been keeping this secret from everyone.. I'm the only person who knows about his disease as I am the one who have been checking on him as he came every Friday for a check-up here...  I've tried everything but it doesn't seem to help him in any ways.. His heart disease has affected his eye sight and he might not be able to stay any longer.. "The doctor said.. Jaejoong broke down as he heard the doctor.. Yunho hold onto him.. Victoria, Junsu and Yoochun are speechless.. "Can we see him?'" Yunho voice out.. the doctor looked at him.. Yunho looked at him pleading.. The doctor sigh and nod and let them all enter..They all walked over to Changmin's room.. As soon as they enter.. they saw Changmin laying on the bed .. He looked pale than usual..  Jaejoong hide himself in Yunho chest .. he can't bare seeing Changmin... Junsu and Yoochun stare blankly at him.. As Victoria looked at them all.. she took her step towards Changmin.. She whispered into his ears and she knows that Changmin can hear her.. They all looked at her..

"Changmin ah.. Wake up.. Didn't you said You want to see Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu Oppa.. You miss them don't you? They are here now Changmin.. wake up.. be.. before is too.. late.."She said sobbing.. She looked at Changmin no respond.. She stands up.. "Noona..." she looked at Changmin and smile weakly.."Yes"She replied his hair ...  "I can't see" he said .. he sat up .. he looked around but all he see was darkness around him.. "Hyung.. Where are you??" Changmin called out for the 4 of them.. He reached out his hand trying to grab one of them.. He than felt a pair of hand hold his.. "hyung.." He than felt himself being grab and hug tightly.. As soon as he heard voice of sobbing he recognise who it was.. he hug him back..

"Jaejoong hyung.. Where were you?? Where were you when I need you?? Why didn't you come home?? Why weren't you there with Yoochun and Junsu hyung when I'm alone at home..? Where were you when I called for you.. Why weren't you home when Yunho Hyung is crying for you all.. Why weren't you there when I faint? Why weren't you there when wecried??"Changmin asked.. feeling tear prickled on his cheek.. Jaejoong pulled away and look at him wiping is tears.. "I'm sorry Changmin you are suffering because of me .. I'm sorry you are going throught this .. I'm sorry I wasnt there when you need me.. I'm sorry I left you together with them.."Jaejoong cries.. It hurt him to know that Changmin s looking somewhere else because he can't see him.. looking at those face he couldn't describe how much he wants to see his naughty soulfigher... Those gorgeous eyes are now blinded with darkness..

"I'm sorry , that I didn't tell you about my condition.. I was scared that I might lose what I have and I wanted to forget about it .. I wanted to forget abot the day I am leaving you guys.."He said.. Junsu sobs after he heard what Changmin said.. The thought of Changmin might leaving them makes him wanted to cry really hard.. Yunho just pulled them all together and hug them all..