I Got You

We're Just Lovestruck

A/N: Hello everyone! If anyone is still here :/ I just want to explain to youguys what has been happening in my life. It may sound like an excuse, but I still wanna explain to youguys. The reason I've been gone for so long, is because my ex-boyfriend of one year broke up with me on our anniversary. I was in an emotional breakdown for a while, and not long after that, my mom was diagnosed with cancer. :/ So, I've been going with her to her doctor appointments. I took a year off of college to focus on getting jobs to support my siblings and parents, so I've been pretty dragged down to the ground. But I'm handling life pretty well now, so I'm going focus back on writing again, to soothe and relax my heart and brain. Cause I miss youguys! :D Thank you for reading this whole time, for waiting for me. I love and appreaciate each and every one of you all <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Go read the previous chapter if youguys forgot what happened :D ]

Jieun waited inside the telephone booth and looked around, trying to see if she could see Yongguk anywhere. She sighed and looked down at her arm, rubbing it from the pain that Yunho gave her earlier. She hates him. So much that just the thought of him made her accidentally punch the side of the phone booth with her eyes closed in rage.

 

"Yah, if people were to see you. They'd think you're crazy." Said a man chuckling.

Jieun shot a look over and saw that it was Yongguk. She gasped and walked to him.

"Bang Yongguk." She called his name. He smiled at her and somehow felt warm inside that she called his name.

"That's my name." He said.

 

"Yah, why am I here?" She asked looking around and standing closely to him, since she was frightened of being in such a big city. "Aiya, sorry about that. I didn't know my uncle was gonna come get the car." He told her scratching the corner of his lip. Jieun sighed and looked at her watch and gasped.

"It's already 6pm?!! My mom is gonna be worried that I'm not home. I need to call her," she said searching for her phone. "Where is it?" She mumbled.

"Well, if you had a phone, I'm sure you wouldn't have used a public phone unless battery was done." Yongguk said, making Jieun stop. "Oh... yeah..." she said silently then sighed and looked at him.

"Can I... use your phone?" She asked him with a hand out. "And tell your parents your in Seoul?" He asked her. She bit her nail and widened her eyes in panic.

"Then what should I do?" She asked looking around, trying to think of a lie. "I'll just tell them I'll be late. Cause... cause I'm studying late. Or... that I found a part-time job. Or that... um..."

"Hello?" Yongguk answered his phone. "Oh, Hana-ah, can you help me with something?"

 

"Hyung?!!!!" The boys yelled loudly on the other line while Hana held the phone. They were sitting outside at a park just hanging out together.

"Yah! Shut up!" She yelled and pushed Himchan's head away. "What is it oppa?" She finally said.

 

"Can you call and tell Jieun's parents that she's sleeping over at your place tonight? And she won't be home until tomorrow." Yongguk said. Jieun widened her eyes and nodded her head, trying to motion to Yongguk to let her talk to Hana. He nodded but looked away.

 

"What?!! Yongguk and Jieun are together?!" Zelo asked loudly. "What?" Himchan yelled. "Are they on a date?" Daehyun asked.

"I knew those two were something." Jongup said with a smirk, minding his own business. "Yah, so what? They're old enough." Youngjae said sipping his drink.

"Shh! Be quiet!" Hana said angrilly at the boys.

 

"Yeah, she's with me." Yongguk said then scoffed. "It just happened to be like that. Some complications." He replied to Hana's endless questions.

"Yah! Hana-ah!" Jieun said into the phone, tip toeing and almost accidentally locking lips with Yongguk, but she didn't even realize it. He did though and backed away, handing his phone to her. She placed it against her ear while he looked away nervously.

"Can you please help me just this once. Something happened and I can't go home tonight. Please. Just lie to them. I'll make it up to you!" Jieun said then listened but heard no voice. She looked at his phone and only saw darkness.

"Yah, Hana?" She asked.

"Aiya, my phones probably dead." He told her. She sighed and handed his phone back to him. "I'm gonna be so dead." She said then looked down and smacked her lips.

"Don't worry. Hana's pretty good at lying." He told her. She looked at him and threw out a corner smile. "Then what are we supposed to do now?" She asked. "Well, I'm hungry. So... let's go eat?" He asked. She widened her eyes in excitement but looked through her pockets and found no change. He scoffed and walked off.

"I'll treat. Catch up." He said putting his hands in his pockets. She quickly followed him and continued looking around.

 

 

Yongguk and Jieun sat inside a restaurant and waited for their ordered food to arrive. They sat across from each other and it was so quiet and awkward, Yongguk just sat back and looked around. Same with Jieun.

"So... you're a boxer?" She finally asked a question. He looked at her and shrugged his shoulders. "I'm training to be one. But its still undecided." He told her.

"Oh? Why's that?" She asked. "Just... personal reasons. It's a long story." He told her. "Well, we have a while until our food arrives. And we're just sitting here until then." She told him. He in his lips and smacked them gently.

"My parents don't know I'm boxing. And... they wouldn't accept that fact." He told her. "Why's that?" She asked. He chuckled and leaned foreward. "If I tell you, you're gonna have to answer my questions later too." He told her. She scoffed and looked at him.

"They want me to focus on school. And get a good career and job. They say boxing isn't going to get me anywhere." He told her, studying her expression to see what she would say or do.

"I've always wanted to learn boxing." She said looking away. He chuckled and crossed his arms in front of him. "You?" He asked. She looked at him and widened her eyes. "Yeah, why? I'm not fit?"

"Well, based on what I saw last time..?" He said then shook his head 'no'. She scoffed and looked away. "It was only cause I didn't want to scare you." She said. He chuckled and looked away.

That chuckle though. It was kind of contagious. And cute...

 

 

 

After they were done eating, Yongguk took Jieun to a hill overlooking a bridge and river where there were other few people there as well. They sat down on the hilltop and watched as the lights glistened in the river stream.

 "I've never been to a place that looks like this before." Jieun said in admiration. Yongguk glanced at her and back at the water. "At a hilltop overlooking a river stream and a bridge?" He asked her. She looked at him and scoffed.

"Lame, right? As you know, I don't really go out much." She told him. "Why not?" He asked. She sighed and laid herself on the cool grass, star gazing at the bright stars in the skies.

"My parents don't really let me go out alone. If they knew I was here right now, I'd be in trouble." She told him and smiled. "Yah, aren't the stars pretty?" She asked. He looked up at them and nodded his head. "Guys don't really look at the stars." He told her. She scoffed and patted the place next to her. He laid down beside her and rested his arms behind his head.

"So, what happened earlier?" He asked her after a while of silence. She glanced at him and back at the stars. "What?" She asked, even though she knew what he was talking about.

"You agreed with me telling you, and you telling me back." He told her.

"Well, he was my ex. Obviously. Um, Yunho is his name. Dated for... 6 months."

"What went wrong?" He asked. She smacked her lips. "I don't know. He was a great person. Something. Something happened and he just... he just changed. He got abusive. Always hit me or push me, but apologize afterwards and say it was an accident."

"And you still stayed with him?" He asked. "I'm not now, right? And that's all that matters." She said lifting her knees up. "I was young and stupid. But I've grown now. And... I've changed in a strong girl."

"A strong girl who can't even move a punching bag." He joked with her to change the subject. She laughed and gently punched his arm that was facing her.

"Yah, I'm telling you, watch me next time and I'll prove you wrong." He chuckled. "And what if you can't?" He asked her. "Then..." she said trying to think of something.

"Then you'll be my teacher." She told him. He looked at her and chuckled. "So I have no say in it?" He asked. She chckled and shook her head. "Nope. Cause you say it like you're the best. So in order to be the best also, you should teach me." She told him.

"I'm not a teacher though." He told her. "Well, I'm not your student. You're just helping a friend." She said. He nodded his head and sighed. "Okay then." He told her.

"Promise." She said holding out her pinky to him. He looked at her and smiled, locking pinky with her as well.

"Well, what do I get in return?" He asked her. "Mmm, what do you want to get?" She questioned. He looked at her and thought for a while.

"Make sure you get home safely every night." He told her. She looked at him and chuckled. "What kind of 'return' is that?" She asked.

"Well, the two times I've met you, you're always in trouble. Once at two in the morning at that street. And second was earlier with that guy." He said. She smiled and looked at him.

"Bang Yongguk. Wanting to protect me." She said with a smirk. He scoffed. "It's not protecting you. It's just helping your parents and being a good citizen." He replied, making Jieun laugh out loud.

"I'm getting tired. Can we just sleep here tonight?" She asked turning to the side and facing Yongguk. He glanced at her and sat up. "I'll go get a Hotel for us to stay in. We'll head out tomorrow morning back home." He told her.

Jieun was so tired from staying in the car for so long and walking around worried about her whereabouts that she was so exhausted. She knew she should be sleeping outside, but she was with Yongguk. He could watch over her.

"Yah, Jieun-ah," Yongguk called her name. No response. He sighed and looked around.

"How can you sleep out here?" He asked then smacked his lips. He took off his flannel and put it around Jieun. She smiled and held onto it, sleeping soundly.

Yongguk watched as she sleep and scrunched up his brows. Whenever he's with her, he feels so at rest and he could be himself. Which isn't normal when he's around someone he's rarely known for a while.

Something about her. There's just something about her that hes so curious about. That he wants to get to know.

 

A/N: Hello everyone. I know that this chapter may be a little boring, but better things are yet to come for Bangsong!

Please keep updated and I'll do my best to update more lovey dovey and cute moments! Until next time, pyong!!