With You

We're Just Lovestruck

The following morning, Jieun got up early and went to school. She got to the boxing room and already heard punches and grunts from inside.

 

"Oh, is he already here?" She asked walking in and seeing him in his grey tank top and joggers, sweat already building up on his tank top.

 

He saw her and stopped boxing.

 

"Oh, you're here?" He said panting, scrunching up his eyes and taking off one glove. He sniffed walking over to grab his water to drink. "Mmm, you're here early." She said putting her bag down.

"I couldn't sleep." He told her, thinking back to the conversation he and Yongnam had yesterday about Jieun.

"Is everything ok?" She asked him. He gulped down his drink and nodded, taking off his other glove.  "Yeah," he said then walked over to Jieun.

"Here," he said. She looked at him and smiled, taking the gloves and walking over to the sand bag.

 

She honestly don't even know how to box. So, yes, embarrassed, she is, for lying to him that she was pretty good.

 

"You need to put on the gloves first." Yongguk told her walking towards her and stuffing the gloves into her hand. He tied it up and faced his palms towards her.

 

"Okay, hit my hand." He told her, standing in position. She widened her eyes and looked at him. "Aren't I supposed to hit the sand bag?" She asked him. "I need to check out your strength first." He said. Jieun chuckled nervously and got in position.

 

"Ready?" She asked. He smiled at her and nodded.

 

Ahh, that smile though.

 

"Okay," Jieun said facing reality and getting ready to punch his palms. She swung her left fist to his left palm, then her right fist to his right palm.

"More strength." He told her. She coughed and put her hands to her sides.

 

"Yah, okay, I give up. I'm actually not even good in boxing." She pouted, sitting down beside the boxing ring they had. She crossed her arms in front of her chest, but the gloves were too big, so she just hung them down beside her.

Yongguk chuckled and sat down with her.

 

"I know you don't know how to box." He told her. She shot a look at him and covered her face with the boxing gloves. "Yah, too embarrassing." She said as they both chuckled.

"I told you I'll help you practice though, if you really wanna learn." He told her. She shook her head and held her hand out for him to take off the gloves.

"No, it's ok. I'm not built for boxing. I'll just clean and watch you box." She said pouting still. He chuckled and took the boxing gloves away. "Okay, suit yourself." He said then put them on, tying them with his teeth.

 

"Here, let me help you." She said, reaching over and tying up the strings for him. He smiled and watched as she did so.

"Maybe you can help me tie the strings everytime I come here to practice." He told her. She looked at him and smiled widely. "Sure!" She told him.

 

He wanted to say she should as well whenever he has matches, but he stopped himself.

 

"Okay, all done. I'm gonna go clean now while you make a mess with your sweat." She said smacking her lips. He smiled and walked towards the sand bag.

 

 

 

An hour later, classes were about to begin. Yongguk got out of the shower and went to grab his things to leave, but he couldn't find them.

"Yah, where are they?" He asked heading towards the exit door.

 

"Oh, Yongguk," Jieun said holding his things for him. "Oh, you had them?" He said taking his bag and towel.

"Sorry, I didn't tell you I was taking them beforehand." She said. He shook his head. "It's ok. Let's go find Hana and them." He told her then they both walked off.

 

 

 

"Yah, yah, yah! Look who are here!!" Himchan yelled loudly, sitting around the bench with the crew.

"Jieun-ah!!!" Hana said running over and giving Jieun a bear hug.

"Even walking to school together?" Zelo said with a raised eyebrow. "Or... were they boxing together?" Daehyun asked with a smirk.

"Oohhh!!!" Everyone yelled laughing.

 

"Yah! Youguys wanna die?" Yongguk said slapping their heads gently. "It wasn't like that." Jieun said playfully.

 

"Yah, what happened last weekend?" Hana asked Jieun. "Oh, some things happened, and I asked Yongguk to come help me." She said.

"Why him? Why didn't you call me?" Hana asked. "O-oh, just because. Sorry." Jieun said then went to sit down beside Youngjae.

"Hi oppa, what are you doing?" Jieun asked Youngjae who was drawing on his tablet. "My drawing. How is it?" He asked. "Pretty good!" She replied.

 

Yongguk glanced over at Jieun and Youngjae and scoffed, rubbing his wet hair.

 

 

"Jieun-ah!"

 

Everyone turned over and saw Yongnam walking over.

 

"Oh, Yongnam oppa!" She said with a smile.

 

Smile? Did she just smile at hyung?!

 

Yongguk coughed and kept his calm, looking away but keeping his ears at Jieun and Yongnam.

 

"Hey hyung-nim!" The boys said one after another. "Hi oppa!" Hana said giving Yongnam a hug.

"What are you doing here?" Himchan asked with a smile. "Oh, just came to see what's up. And just came to talk to Jieun about something." Yongnam said.

Yongguk shot a look at them and scoffed, looking away. Jongup looked at Yongguk and smirked. The rest of the boys started talking amongst themselves again.

 

"Oh, what is it?" Jieun asked. "Hey, are you free after school today?" Yongnam asked. "Mmm," Jieun said looking over at Yongguk. "I'm sorry, but everyday after school, I have to go clean up the gym room." She told him.

"Oh, is that so?" Yongnam said pouting a little. "Sorry," she said. "It's okay. Maybe one of these weekends, we can go hangout." He said.

 

"Yah, if she says she's busy, stop asking her. She obviously doen't wanna 'hang out'. That's why there are excuses." Yongguk thought to himself, rolling his eyes.

 

"Yeah, whenever we're both available." Jieun said then Yongnam walked off.

 

"Yah, are you and Yongnam talking or something?" Hana asked Jieun. She widened her eyes and shook her head. "No. We're just friends." Jieun replied. Hana raised an eyebrow at her.

"Mmhmm, friends eh? Then why go hangout in the weekend with just the two of you?" She asked. "I don't know. Maybe so we can study together?" She asked.

Yongguk threw out a chuckle that wasn't supposed to be heard.

 

Jieun and Hana shot a look at him. He looked at them and widened his eyes,

 

"Uh, a boy just tripped while trying to act cool. Over there." He said pointing to a place that didn't even have any people.

 

"Mmhmm?" Hana said with a raised eyebrow. Yongguk grabbed his things and got up.

"I'm gonna head to class first." He said.

 

"Yah, since when are you so into going to class early?" Himchan asked, but Yongguk already walked off.

 

Jieun glanced at him and widened her eyes.

 

"Is he ok?" Jieun asked. "Nope. Looks like someone's in love." Hana said glancing at Yongguk and looking away.

"Who? Yongguk? With who?" Jieun asked. Hana chuckled and shook her head. "Nothing." She said.

 

 

"You even asked her out?" Yongguk mumbled to himself while walking to class. "See if you can take her out on any weekend. She'll be busy."

 

Yongguk had matches every weekend. Except for the past weekend. If he tells Jieun to go watch his matches, she wouldn't have to go with Yongnam anywhere. And he'll be more satisfied.

 

Well, it's not like he was jealous. He just... doesn't want Yongnam to have any distractions. He needs to focus on his studies. Yeah, that's all...

 

A/N: Hello everyone! I hope you all loved this chapter! I know it was a little boring,

but I'll do my best to make it more interesting soon! Please forgive me!!

But I won't be able to update this weekend, due to a family gathering,

So please be patient with me and wait until Monday!