Problem

We're Just Lovestruck

"Hyung! Where have you been?!" Jongup called out to Yongguk who was walking into the classroom. He smiled and walked to Hana, ruffling with her hair.

 

"Hey, you okay little one?" He asked her. She smiled and looked down with a nod. "Yeh... thanks... Yongguk..." she said.

 

"Sorry... I was still at the boxing ring practicing..." Yongguk told the boys. "Yah, aren't you scared your parents might find out?" Daehyun asked him. He scoffed and shook his head.

 

"No..." he said then went to sit in his seat when the teacher walked in.

==========================================

 

Jieun leaned back in her seat and looked back, feeling uncomfortable. She grunted and climbed onto the back seat, sinking herself in between the small space in front of the seats where the feet would sit.

 

She hurled into a ball by the corner and rested her head, closing her eyes and going to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, where is Jieunnie? Have youguys seen her?" Hana asked while they were on break. Yongguk shot a look at them, making them look at him with curiosity.

 

"Yongguk... you know where Jieun's at?" Himchan asked. Yongguk coughed and pointed behind him. "Uh... earlier... I saw her... but I don't know where she's at..." he said then looked away.

 

"Yah, I hope she's okay. She NEVER misses a class... I should call her and-

 

"NO!!!" Yongguk said taking Hana's phone away from her. Everyone widened their eyes at Yongguk's actions and waited to see what was to happen.

 

He looked at everyone and smacked his lips, turning off Hana's phone call.

 

 

"Stop bothering her! That lazybutt is probably sleeping in instead of coming to school." He said looking away.

 

"Yah! Why are you always so harsh on Jieun?" Daehyun asked with a slight pout. "Yeah! She's REALLY nice if you get to know her." Youngjae said nodding in agreement.

 

Yongguk smacked his lips and stood up from his seat, heading out of the room.

 

 

He walked to a secluded area and smirked to himself, trying to remember Jieun's number that his eyes caught when he stole Hana's cellphone for that slight second.

 

He dialed it and saved it, calling her up.

 

 

 

**RING RING**

 

Jieun woke up from her sleep and looked around, realizing she was still in Yongguk's warm car that was so comfortable.

 

She groaned and answered her phone without even looking at the caller.

 

"Hello?" She answered weakly with her cracked voice.

 

Yongguk scoffed, realizing she WAS, in fact, sleeping. He stood upright and coughed.

 

"Are you okay? Hungry?" He asked her. Jieun scrunched up her face and rubbed her face, hissing from the pain of her cheek.

 

"Bang Yongguk?" She called his name. He looked down at his show and kicked the floor with a hand in his pocket. "Oh... I'm Yongguk..." he told her.

 

"Oh... I'm fine... just taking a rest... is anyone asking about me?" She asked him. "Oh.... the boys did... and Hana noona did too..."

 

"What did you say to them?" She asked curiously. "I told them you probably went back home to rest because you didn't look so good..." he told her.

 

She formed a bubble in and looked down, drawing imaginary things on her knee that was against her chest.

 

"Oh, that's fine then..." she said softly.

 

 

 

"Arraseo.. I'm going back to class now." He said then felt awkward from being so comfortable with her. He coughed and hung up after Jieun said bye. He shook and turned around, gasping when he came faced with his hyung.

 

"Oh, Yongnam hyung... you scared me..." he said walking ahead. "Who were you talking to? Girlfriend?" Yongnam asked with a laugh.

 

"Yeah, your girl." Yongguk said with a smirk and walked off. "If I had one..." Yongnam said with a laugh.

 

"What is it?" Yongguk asked waiting for his hyung to speak.

 

"Oh, Uncle needs your car to go to Seoul." He said. Yongguk widened his eyes and scoffed. "NO! That's 4 hours from here! Why can't he just use one of the business'?" He asked. "I don't know... but call and tell him though..." Yongnam said walking off.

 

Yongguk looked away and thought of Jieun. He smacked his lips and took out his phone to call his uncle, but then students came by and started pushing him to get to class in time, making his cellphone fall.

 

"Aish... stupid kids..." he hissed then put his broken phone back together. He walked to class and the students were already in their seats, their professor already at the podium.

 

"Yongguk? Cell phone, please." Mr. Kim said holding the basket in front of him. Yongguk hissed and threw it in there, heading to his seat.

====================================================

 

Jieun groaned in her sleep and sighed, feeling her head wobbling everywhere gently. She opened her eyes and heard people talking beside the door.

 

She gasped when she realized what was happening and covered herself with Yongguk's big sweatshirt, hoping she wouldn't be found.

 

Suddenly, the driver's and passenger's side door opened, making her slouch her shoulders in fear. She hissed silently and tried to stay as calm as possible.

 

"Yah, did you call Yongguk and tell him yet?" The lady asked. "I already told Yongnam to tell him. Don't worry..." The man said then the car drove off.

 

"Oh? Why is the car moving?? What's happening? Bang Yongguk?!" She thought to herself with worry, but she couldn't do anything.

 

She opened her cellphone and text Yongguk.

 

"Hey, there are people in your car! What's happening? HELP!!"

 

She bit on her lips with worry after no response from him.

 

 

 

 

Yongguk at in class and took a deep breath, looking around the room and not caring about what the teacher was saying.

 

======================================================

 

Jieun whimpered when the car stopped and the doors opened.

 

"I'll go pay for the gas. You can pump it." The lady said then left. Jieun slowly moved Yongguk's sweatshirt away from her head and peeked up to see if anyone was in view.

 

She gasped when she was ALMOST spotted by a medium-aged man. She covered herself again and started panicing.

 

"Yongguk-ah... where am I?" She mumbled, fiddling with her fingers in worry.

 

==================================================

 

After class, Yongguk went up to Mr. Kim and reached his hand out.

 

"My cell phone, please sir?" He asked. Mr. Kim looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Next time, it's detention, okay?" Mr. Kim said handing the basket to Yongguk.

 

"Yeh," he said then took his phone.

 

Yongguk scrunched up his face when he read Jieun's text. He jogged outside to where he parked his car and saw that it was gone.

 

"DAMN!" He yelled and called home.

 

 

"OMMA!! Where's my car?!" He asked with frustration. "Oh, your Uncle Kwanghee and Auntie Sunhwa borrowed it to Seoul."

 

"WHAT?!!!!" Yongguk screamed with shock. He hung up and tried to text Jieun, but she wasn't answering.

 

 

 

 

 

Jieun hid in the back, under Yongguk's sweatshirt and started tearing. She looked at her dead phone and pouted.

 

"I should've charged you until you were full this morning!!" She thought with regret.

 

 

 

 

Yongguk grunted and saw Yongnam from a distance. He jogged to his hyung and panted.

 

"Hyung!! Can I borrow your car? I need to go to Seoul!" Yongguk pleaded.

 

"I'm gonna take Jieun out... I need my car." Yongnam said. Yongguk took a deep breath and looked away with annoyance.

 

"Just... just let me borrow it, please?!! This is the first time I'm begging you. Hyung!" Yongguk pleaded.

 

"Why? Just because tomorrow's weekend, doesn't mean you go boxing over there." Yongnam said with a scoff.

 

"No! It's not- ARGH! PLEASE hyung! Just for two days!" Yongguk pleaded. Yongnam smacked his lips and handed Yongguk his keys.

 

"However it looks like returned, it's what YOU'RE going to end up looking like, okay?" Yongnam said honestly. "Thanks hyung!" Yongguk said then quickly grabbed his keys and drove off once he spotted Yongnam's car.

 

 

"Aish... where is auntie and uncle GOING?!!" Yongguk mumbled with annoyance in the car.

 

A/N: Aw!!! Yongguk is going to look for Jieun!! Kekeke, so cute, right???

Until next time, saranghae yerobun! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~~