Reunite

We're Just Lovestruck

Yongguk walked into his house and met with his hyung, Yongnam, who was waiting up for him as usual. Yongguk exhaled and closed the front door behind him.

 

"You know what time it is?" Yongnam asked glancing at the book in his hands and at Yongguk.

 

"It's 3 in the morning." He replied.

 

Even though they were consider twins, Yongnam was older; therefore, he was considered hyung. And Yongguk didn't like the idea because Yongnam was always protective of Yongguk.

 

Being the one who is the smartest at everything. The one who everyone praise, especially his parents- Yongguk envied him. But he didn't like the limited freedom Yongnam got, therefore he chose his own path and got into boxing.

 

 

"And what's your excuse for being late?" Yongnam asked with a sigh. "Boxing match." Yongguk replied heading to his bedroom.

 

"Omma and appa are coming back from their business trip. Natasha noona and brother-in-law are planning to come visit. You're lucky they don't know about you and boxing or else they'd flip out." Yongnam continued.

 

Yongguk shot a look at his hyung and nodded his head.

 

"Thanks." He said lastly then headed into his room, closing the door behind him.

 

He took off his t-shirt and laid in his bed, taking a deep breath. He closed his eyes and rested his brain for that day. For everything that happened that day.

 

=====================================================

 

The following morning, Jieun walked to school in the chilling weather and looked around, seeing familiar classmates as well.

 

She pulled her backpack straps around her shoulders and brushed a piece of hair around her ear, walking off and ignoring people who made contact with her.

 

"OH!! Jieun-ah!!"

 

She looked up and smiled when she saw one of her close friend running in front of her with a smile on her face.

 

"Oh, Hana unnie!" Jieun said laughing as Hana wrapped an arm around her arm. "Yah, let's walk to school together, shall we?" Hana asked. Jieun nodded her head and headed off together.

 

================================================

 

**RING RING**

**RING RING**

 

Yongguk groaned and moved around in bed with annoyance and frustration from the irritating alarm that he hasn't heard for a long time.

 

He wrapped his pillow around his ears and turned around to make his stomach face his bed. He grunted and screamed with annoyance.

 

"MAKE IT STOP!!! WHAT IS THAT?!!!" He yelled with anger.

 

"Bang Yongguk-sshi, it's time to wake up." An elder man that worked for them called his name after the alarm stopped.

 

Yongguk lifted up his head and tiredly tried to open his eyes to look at the person the voice belonged to.

 

"Who are you?" He groaned, stretching in his bed. "I'm Lee Jiho, your mother's personal assistant. Your mother told me to come wake you up for school." He replied. Yongguk widened his eyes and scrunched up his eyebrows.

 

"WHAT?!!!!"

 

 

"Mom, I am NOT going to school!!" Yongguk argued with his mother who sat across from him in the living room.

 

"Yes you are. Your hyung, Yongnam, is already going to school and is already planning on further studies. Natasha and your brother-in-law owns a very large business. Now what are YOU doing with your life?"

 

Yongguk took a deep breath and rubbed his face with frustration. He leaned back in his seat and smacked his lips.

 

"Go get yourself ready and head out to school. I need to go accompany your father at work. I'll call a driver for you." His mother said signing a paper in front of her and handing it to a worker who was waiting for it.

 

Yongguk stood up and glared at the wall.

 

"I'll drive myself. Thanks." He said then headed to change for school.

 

==================================================================

 

"Choi Zelo?!" Hana yelled excitedly. Jieun looked at them and followed behind her nervously.

 

"Oh? Hana noona?" Zelo spoke jogging over and wrapping Hana into a tight hug with his friends behind him.

 

"Yah! I didn't even know you were gonna go to school here as well!!!" Hana yelled excitedly, jumping everywhere. Zelo laughed and backed away from her.

 

"Yah, we're school mates now... keke... it'll be cool if we have the same class together!!" He told her ruffling with her hair.

 

"Oh! This is my friend, Song Jieun. Jieun-ah, this is my long time good buddy Choi Junhong, but you can just call him Zelo." Hana introduced them together. Jieun did a short bow and smiled.

 

"Nice to meet you." She said. "You too...." Zelo said then looked behind him, motioning for the boys to come forward.

 

"Oh, these are my hyungs," Zelo said.

 

"Kim Himchan... nice to meet you..."

 

"Jung Daehyun, pleasure..."

 

"Yoo Youngjae, hello..."

 

"Moon Jongup..."

 

Hana chuckled at their cuteness and bowed down to them after introducing herself and Jieun.

 

The boys looked at Jieun and tilted their head in confusion, almost remembering her, but just looked away since they didn't want to assume anything.

 

 

"Yah, where's Bang Yongguk, that jerk?" Hana asked as they walked to class. She walked beside Zelo and conversed with him while Jieun just strayed at the back with Himchan and Daehyun.

 

"He might come later. His mother forced him to come to school so see how THAT goes." Zelo explained to Hana who nodded and chuckled.

 

"Typical Yongguk..." she said shaking her head.

 

 

"Hey, do you remember us?" Himchan asked with a smile, glancing over at Jieun who had her shoulders slouched.

 

She was about to walk the other direction, away from them, but she turned back around at Himchan's voice and in her lips. She tilted her head and shook her head.

 

"No... do you know me?" She asked then looked at Daehyun and remembered he was the one who went to her side yesterday night.

 

"We saved you yesterday night from those erts. Remember?" Daehyun told her. Jongup smiled at her and scratched the back of his head.

 

"Are you okay?" He asked her. She looked up at him and nodded, looking back down at her fiddling fingers. "Yeah, I'm okay... thank you all for your help yesterday." She said bowing down to them again.

 

"It's okay. That's the least we can do." They told her.

 

 

"Oh, HYUNG-NIM!!!!" Youngjae said excitedly, running over to Yongguk who stood in front of them with an annoying look on his face.

 

He was forcefully dressed in a school uniform with his arms crossed in front of his broad chest.

 

 

"Haha, SOMEONE doesn't want to be here." Zelo said glancing back with Hana who laughed and waved at him.

 

"Oh, Hana, you're here too?" Yongguk said walking to their side. Jieun glanced at him nervously, remembering his face from the previous night.

 

She looked away though when he glanced back at her for a slight second. She turned her body away and was about to walk away, but Himchan wrapped and arm around her shoulder.

 

"You can walk with us if you'd like. We don't mind." He said happily as if nothing could ruin his day.

 

 

"Unnie! We ALL have the same homeroom! Come on!!" Hana yelled to Jieun then linked arm with Yongguk and Zelo.

 

Jieun watched Hana's hyper self and wondered how she got aquainted with these men. She sighed and slouched her shoulders, walking beside Daehyun and Himchan who glanced at her with a smile.

 

A/N: Okay, sorry if my FIRST chapter was so dragging! I mean, it's the first chapter... >.<

Sorry it took me so long to update the first chapter, but my mom grounded me from using my laptop because I was being annoying the other day... I guess.... But I'm back now!!! So updates EVERY DAY this week!!! Well, at least I'm hoping.... :/

Thank you so much for all your love and support though! It means a lot to me!!!

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~