From a Distance

We're Just Lovestruck

The next morning, Jieun walked to school and gasped when she saw Hana walking with Zelo.

 

"Unnie!!!" She yelled loudly, running to Hana and hugging her from behind. She groaned and closed her eyes while Zelo looked at them with a scoff.

 

"Yah, this is such a new side to Jieun that I've never seen..." he said, but Jieun ignored him.

 

"Unnie..." Jieun pouted, still hugging Hana who chuckled at her. "Yah, what's wrong?" She asked. "I'm so sorry... I was about to run to you and help you, but Bang Yongguk beat me." She said. Hana laughed and shook her head.

 

"It's okay... I'm fine now." She said. Jieun sighed and looked down, linking arms with Hana.

 

"Are you sure?" Jieun asked. Hana nodded and smile sweetly. "Don't worry... the boys already made me feel better..." she said.

 

Jieun glanced at Zelo and formed a bubble in .

 

"Thank you... Choi Zelo..." she said looking down. He chuckled and scratched the back of his neck. "That's what we do." He said. Hana scoffed and punched his stomach, making him groan.

 

Jieun chuckled but twitched when she received a text message. She looked at it and took a deep breath, drifting away from Hana and Zelo.

 

"I'll meet youguys in a bit." She said then walked off.

 

==================================================================

 

Yongguk boxed in the ring and panted with his sweat filling up his grey tank top. He focused his look on the imaginary person in front of him and grunted from his last punch.

 

He fell onto the ground and took a deep breath to calm himself.

 

====================================================================

 

Jieun took a deep breath and walked to the school parking lot, seeing no other than Yunho waiting for her there. She glared at him and looked around, making sure there were no one around.

 

"What are you doing here?" She asked sharply. He took a step towards her, but she took a step back and glared at him.

 

"Don't take another step towards me or else you'll NEVER see me again." She told him. He stopped and took a deep breath.

 

"Yah, stop being like that, please?" He pleaded. She scoffed and looked away quickly before looking at him again.

 

"Stop being like that?' Psh... you think ME being like this is bad? How do you think YOU were?" She asked.

 

"I was only trying to TELL YOU!" He yelled at her. "Tell me? By forcing me to do things that I didn't want to do? By hitting me?" She asked pointing to herself.

 

"That was only an accident! How many times to I have to tell you!" Yunho told her with anger starting to boil already.

 

"Accident? You said it was an accident 10 times, but you never stopped." She said with a scoff.

 

"It was because you NEVER listen to me!" He told her. "Never listen to you? I think I've listened to you enough. Now disappear from my face. OR ELSE! I'LL disappear." She said then walked back towards her classroom.

 

Yunho took a deep breath and pulled her arm back, making her hair fly with her.

 

"Let GO of me." She told him through gritted teeth. "No. Come back to me." He told her. She scoffed and looked at his hand that was grasping her arm.

 

"You think by acting like this, I'll come back to you?" Jieun asked trying to free her arm, but it was no use.

 

"Don't make it hard. Don't make me force you." He told her sharply, it made her fear.

 

Her breathing shivered and she tried to free herself from his grasp, but it was no help. He was too strong, she felt her arm aching with pain.

 

"Come back to me." He told her. "NO!!!!" She yelled slapping his face with her free arm. Yunho freed her arm and grasped his cheek with pain. He looked up and saw Jieun running off, but he grabbed her arm and swung her back around.

 

Before she knew it, she felt a sharp pain on her left cheek, and she felt herself collapse against ground. She cried and laid on the ground, feeling so useless and hopeless.

 

"If you EVER!! Ever tell anyone what I did to you, I won't care what I'd do to you next." He said then reached down for her hair-

 

"It's not very polite to treat pretty girls that way, you know..." Yongguk said walking into the scene. Jieun sobbed and cupped her cheek, looking at Yongguk with fright and embarrassment.

 

Yongguk glanced down at Jieun and inside, he felt pain and irritance to see a man do that to a girl, but he acted his cool self and kept his glance at Yunho.

 

Yunho scoffed and glared at him and Jieun lastly, then left in his car.

 

Jieun whimpered and laid on the floor, trying to get up, but her knees felt so weak. She was so scared since she feared Yunho so much.

 

Yongguk took a deep breath and walked to her, cupping her cheek in his hand. He didn't know why, but everytime he saw her, he felt so weak. He didn't feel like the bada$$ that everyone knew of him to be.

 

Jieun hissed and cried even more when he cupped her cheeks, shaking with fear still. He sighed and took off his jacket, wrapping it around her shoulders.

 

"Are you okay?" He asked her with concern. She wiped her tears and held Yongguk's arm to make her able to stand up. She wrapped her arms around herself and bowed down to him.

 

"Please don't tell anyone about this. Thank you." She said then walked towards class. Yongguk scoffed and looked at the back of her head.

 

"Are you seriously planning on going to class?" He asked her. She looked down and huffed.

 

"People will notice and ask you what happened..." he told her.

 

 

He was right. But where was she supposed to go? She didn't want to go home and let her parents see her face.

 

 

 

 

Jieun and Yongguk stood in front of his car with the windows tinted.

 

"Here... you can stay in my car, since you don't want to go home..." he told her. She looked at him and watched as he opened up the passenger side for her to go in.

 

He saw her look at him and scoffed.

 

"Don't worry. You're the first girl that i've ever let enter my car. Consider yourself special. Come on. Class is starting soon. You're gonna make me late." He said gently pushing her inside.

 

 

Jieun sighed and because she had no where else to go, she decided to go in there, since the windows are tinted, no one will see her.

 

 

"I'll come back and check up on you between classes." He said then gave her his keys.

 

"Take my keys so you can go use the restroom if you want. Just stay here, okay?" He told her. She huffed and nodded, looking down after she took the keys from him.

 

"My number is on the tag on the key chain, so call or text me if you need anything." He said then closed the passenger door and headed off to class.

 

Jieun watched as he walked away and cried to herself. She hated Yunho and how he is always treating her. She never wanted to see him ever again.

 

 

Yongguk walked back to class with an angry look on his face. He wanted to beat Yunho up. Even though he didn't know Yunho, just seeing what he did to Jieun earlier made him mad as hell.

 

It's not JUST because Yunho hurt Jieun..... it's because guys should NEVER put their hands on women.. EVER. PERIOD.

 

Yeah... that's why...

A/N: Aw!!! A cute Bangsong moment, wasn't THAT?!!! Kekekeke....

I think he's falling for her too soon, no?? Well, I hope the flows going good... :/

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~