Meeting

We're Just Lovestruck

Later on at break, Jieun walked out of class and took out her phone with irritation, rolling her eyes with a deep breath.

 

"What is it? I thought I told you to stop calling me." She spoke annoyingly on the other line. She listened for a bit and rubbed her face with frustration.

 

"STOP. Calling me. I don't want to talk to you anymore. I'm going to change my number if you don't stop." She said then hung up angrilly. She leaned against the wall and placed the back of her head against the wall, closing her eyes.

 

 

"Are you okay?"

 

 

Jieun opened her eyes and took a step back when she saw a familiar face in front of her. She bowed down to the person and looked down.

 

The person stood up from sitting down by the corner and sighed, walking over towards her.

 

"Sorry, did I bother you?" She asked apologetically. "No, you didn't. Don't worry about it." He said with a smile.

 

 

After a couple of long seconds, the man stretched his hand out to Jieun and smiled sincerly.

 

"I'm Bang Yongnam. Second class." He introduced himself. She widened her eyes and looked at his hand that was asking for her to shake it. She stuttered but slowly reached her hand out, her eyes on him the whole time.

 

"Song... Song Jieun. Second class too." She said, retracting her hand back. He smiled at her and realized her stare on him.

 

"You must have thought I was my brother, Bang Yongguk, right?" He asked. Jieun took her eyes off of him and shook her head.

 

"Don't worry. We're brothers, but I'm older." He said with a chuckle. Jieun glanced at him and smiled.

 

"Well, I should be going. I'll see you around, Song Jieun." He said then waved at her and headed off.

 

Jieun turned around and looked at him, wondering how two people can look SO similiar, as if they're one.

 

She shook the feeling away and headed back to talk with Hana, but she was surrounded with the B.A.P boys.

 

 

"OH?! Jieun-ah! Come here!! Make room, boys!!" Hana said gently pushing Himchan and Zelo away. Jieun forced on a smile and went to sit between Zelo and Himchan.

 

"Yah! Where were you?!" Hana asked sitting across from her. Jieun on her lips and looked around.

 

"Oh, I was... just getting some air..." she said looking down.

 

 

"Jieun-ah, did you want to eat lunch with us later? Hana noona's joining us too." Zelo asked. Jieun looked at him and widened her eyes, looking at the other boys.

 

"Oh... sure..." she said with a smile.

 

"Yah, you don't have to be so shy around us. We're all friends." Himchan said with a chuckle. Jieun smiled and nodded.

 

"Jieunnie, takes time to get along with people. She's pretty shy. That's why." Hana said then the boys nodded.

 

======================================================

 

Yongguk panted and punched the hanging sand bag in front of him in the gym room at school. He was only in his black tank top and sport shorts, sweat beading off his forehead.

 

He threw one last punch and grunted, falling to the ground and laying his body on the cold ground tiredly.

 

He closed his eyes and scrunched up his nose, taking deep breaths to calm down his panting.

 

 

 

 

"Yah, where's this Yongguk guy, man?" Youngjae asked looking around in the classroom. "Probably in the gym, boxing." Jongup said with a scoff.

 

"Yah, he's overworking himself. Does he have a match coming up or something?" Daehyun asked shaking his head. Jieun listened to their talk and just looked down.

 

================================================================

 

Later on at lunch, the boys and Hana, along with Jieun, ate together at the same table. Jieun sat beside Zelo and Hana with her lunch in front of her.

 

"Oh, your food looks good..." Daehyun said with his eyes on Jieun's food. She smiled and looked at him.

 

"Yah, are you a pig? Is food your only friend?!" Himchan said with a snicker. Yongguk chuckled and sent Jieun's eyes to him.

 

Such a soothing chuckle from a hardcore-looking person. Who knew he could laugh like that?

 

"Hey, hyung!!!" Jongup said to Yongnam who walked over towards their table. Yongnam gave them a heads up and sat on a seat beside Yongguk.

 

"Hey boys, how's everyone?" He asked. "Good," they all said in unision.

 

Jieun looked at them and widened her eyes, realizing how identical they looked. Yongnam looked over and smiled when he saw Jieun.

 

"Oh, Song Jieun? You hang out with the B.A.P pack too?" He asked walking over and sitting beside her. Yongguk scrunched up his face and looked at them with curiosity.

 

Yongnam is NEVER close to any girls. So how can he be so close to Jieun already when Yongguk, himself, haven't even had a conversation with her yet?

 

He studied them for a bit but looked away when she glanced at him. He coughed and conversed with Hana and them.

 

"Hey, are you doing anything after school?" Youngnam asked Jieun.

 

 

Yongguk scrunched up his face and his ears were thrown at Jieun and Yongnam's conversation while his eyes were on the table.

 

 

"Oh, well... I have work..." she said forming a bubble in .

 

 

Yongguk scoffed and chuckled silently to himself, knowing his hyung got rejected.

 

 

"Oh, is that so? It's okay then... maybe another time?" Yongnam asked Jieun.

 

 

Yongguk smacked his lips and scoffed, shaking his head. He glanced at Yongnam and sighed.

 

"Give her a break, will you hyung? She's not even interested..." He mumbled silently to himself and chuckled.

 

 

"Yeah... maybe tomorrow? I think tomorrow will be fine..." Jieun replied, nodding her head. Yongnam smiled and nodded his head in satisfaction as well.

 

 

Yongguk shot a look at them and looked away quickly, ignoring them. Hana looked at Yongguk and smirked, seeing how he was looking at Jieun. She chuckled and looked at Zelo.

 

"Yah, Choi Junhong!!" She yelled smacking his head when she caught him stealing her food.

 

"Ah, yah! I'm hungry!" He whined. "Eat YOUR food!" She yelled with annoyance.

 

 

After school, everyone walked out of class and headed home.

 

Jieun walked out with her bag around her shoulder and bumped into Yongnam who was waiting by her classroom for her. She widened her eyes and smiled.

 

"Oh, Bang Yongnam sunbae-nim... what are you doing here?" She asked. "I was waiting for you... can we walk together?" He asked. She chuckled and nodded her head.

 

"Yeah, sure..." she said. He chuckled and ruffled with her hair then they left together.

 

 

 

"YAH! Let go of me!" Hana yelled outside of school with three other girls pulling her hair and arm. They laughed and watched as she cried for help.

 

"You think you're so cool hanging around our B.A.P boys? You think you're their girl or someting? You're just TRASH!" One of the girl yelled pulling her hair. Hana cried and bent down to her knees, but they didn't stop.

 

 

Jieun and Yongnam turned the corner and Jieun gasped when she saw Hana being bullied.

 

"UNNIE!?!" She yelled with worry. Yongnam looked at Jieun then looked over at Hana and gasped with concern as well.

 

Jieun took a step foreward and was about to run to Hana's aid-

 

 

"STOPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

Everyone shook and the WHOLE street grew silent except for Hana's cries.

 

Jieun widened her eyes and saw Yongguk and the BAP boys behind him, looking at Hana with worry.

 

 

"What are youguys DOING?! You JERKS!" Zelo yelled running to Hana's side.

 

The girls looked down and slouched their shoulders, too scared to look at Yongguk who's fists were tight.

 

"Hana unnie!" Jieun yelled running towards her.

 

Yongguk glared over at Jieun and saw Yongnam beside her. Somehow he was bothered seeing them together.

 

Why were they always together? Are they dating?

 

He grunted with annoyance and walked to Hana, bending down in front of her so he could piggyback her.

 

Hana whimpered and hurled up with fear, glancing at all the people looking at her. The girls snickered at her with annoyance.

 

Jieun stopped walking and stiffened up when she saw Hana get onto Yongguk's back. The boys glared at the three girls and off they went with Yongguk and Hana.

 

A/N: Okay... I didn't know what I was typing.... T.T So I'm sorry for having that happen to Hana unnie.... TT.TT but at least a little inner Bangsong came out, right??? >.<

I'll update with a more interesting chapter next time... please leave feedbacks otay??

Until next time, much love yerobun!!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~