Silence

We're Just Lovestruck

Yongnam and Jieun sat by the boxing ring by the school and exhaled, looking up into the ceiling. She was worried about Hana. So much. But she knew Hana wasn't the type that wanted people to bother her whenever she's been humiliated like that.

 

 

"Hana... she's a very important person to Yongguk..." Yongnam told Jieun who looked at him. She smiled and nodded.

 

"Why are you telling me that?" She asked with a chuckle. Yongnam looked at her and chuckled, shrugging his shoulders.

 

"I don't know... you just... seemed a little... down when Yongguk piggybacked Hana away..." he told her. She shot a look at him and widened her eyes, shaking her head.

 

"I wasn't down... I was just... I just wanted to see if Hana was okay..." she told him. Yongnam stood up and chuckled with a nod.

 

"Well, I've gotta go now. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" He told her, heading towards the entrance door. Jieun widened her eyes and nodded.

 

"Yeh, see you tomorrow, sunbae-nim!" She said bowing down with a smile.

 

 

After Yongnam left, she sat back down on the mat and took a deep breath. She thought back to when those girls bullied Hana and tightened her fists.

 

"Those girls will pay tomorrow!" She yelled with annoyance. She grunted with anger and stood up, walking to the punching bag by the corner. She growled and took a punch, seeing no movement in it.

 

"You think I'm weak? You think I'm unable to beat you up?! Well, weak up to THIS!!" She yelled grabbing a sweeping stick and hitting the punching bag with it.

 

She growled when there was no movements still and threw the stick on the ground. She screamed and continuously punched the sand bag with all her might.

 

**CHUCKLES**

 

Jieun gasped with a jump and turned around when she heard someone chuckling. She widened her eyes and took a step back when she saw Yongguk by the entrance door in his black tank top and black cap.

 

He dropped his gym bag on the floor and ped it, taking his gloves out and walking towards Jieun.

 

 

"Let me die. Let me die right here, right now, God." Jieun thought to herself with shame.

 

 

She took another step back with shock and slouched her shoulders.

 

Yongguk leaned his head back a little and put the boxing gloves on Jieun who retracted her hands. He looked at her and scoffed.

 

"If you want to at least see a movement and be as tough as you say, put these on." He told her. She scrunched up her eyebrows and relaxed herself.

 

"I don't... I don't need those. I-I need to get back to work..." she said then walked past him, grabbing the sweeping broom that she tossed away earlier.

 

She coughed and felt so ashamed, she felt like her face had dropped to the floor.

 

"What are you doing here?" Yongguk asked in his low voice. She turned around and widened her eyes.

 

"I work here. I clean the room." She told him. He scoffed and put on his boxing gloves.

 

"Isn't that the janitor's job?" He asked looking away. Jieun glanced at him and in her lips.

 

"How's Hana unnie...?" She asked, changing the subject. Yongguk scoffed and punched the sandbag, making it move. Jieun widened her eyes in amazement but coughed and looked away.

 

"She'll be fine..." he told her then grunted and continued punching. She glanced at him and formed a bubble in , looking down.

 

She wanted to call Hana and talk with her, but she was sure Hana didn't want to talk to anyone. She was probably still crying.... still ashamed that everyone saw her.

 

"Are you gonna clean or what?" Yongguk asked looking over at her with sweat already building through his black beanie.

 

Jieun stuttered and looked away, sweeping the room that had dirt and trash around the corners.

 

==================================================================================

 

"Yah, noona, don't cry..." Jongup told Hana who was still crying. The boys were sitting around her at the park with worried looks on their faces.

 

"When I see them tomorrow! I will DO DAMAGE!!" Zelo yelled with annoyance. Hana glanced at him and chuckled, slapping his knee.

 

"No... don't waste the time... I'll be fine..." she said looking down.

 

"Don't cry..." Himchan said wiping her tears away. Hana sniffed and nodded her head.

 

"Yah, noona... just eat. Food will make you happy." Daehyun said sharing his food with Hana. Everyone looked at him and gasped with shock.

 

"Jung Daehyun is sharing his food?" Youngjae asked. "Yah, this is scary..." Jongup said with a chuckle.

 

"Yah! I'm not that mean, okay? And I'll ONLY share it with noona..." Daehyun said glaring at the boys. He looked at Hana and smiled, handing her a sweet bun.

 

"Here noona..." he said. She smiled and sniffed, taking it and eating it. "Thanks Dae..." she said looking down.

 

"Stop crying noona... it hurts my heart..." Youngjae said looking down. She scoffed and smiled.

 

===================================================================================

 

Jieun walked out of the boxing room with Yongguk heading out right after her. She stiffened her shoulders and in her lips, looking around with nervousness.

 

Yongguk watched as she walked in front of him and tilted his head back, taking a deep breath.

 

Jieun formed a bubble in and took a deep breath, feeling so awkwardly nervous. It's not like they were even walking together. He was walking BEHIND her. But she was so nervous...

 

"Song Jieun...?" Yongguk called her name. She stopped walking and widened her eyes. She coughed and turned around to look at him.

 

"Hmm?" She asked. "You... you like my hyung...? Yongnam?" He asked with a scoff. Jieun widened her eyes and shook her head.

 

"No." She told him honestly without hesitation. Yongguk walked towards her and held his gym bag around his shoulder firmly.

 

Jieun accidentally glanced at his arm that was flexing due to him holding the bag and coughed, looking away.

 

 

"Not bad..." She thought to herself quickly but shook the memory out of her brain.

 

 

"Are you sure? You two are always together..." he asked with a raised eyebrow. Jieun scrunched up her eyebrows and scoffed.

 

"We're only friends..." she told him. "Good. Because hyung already has a girlfriend..." Yongguk said with a smirk then walked off.

 

Jieun watched as he walked off and scoffed with confusion.

 

"Why are people saying things to me that doesn't even make sense...?" She mumbled then walked off home.

 

A/N: Well, isn't Yongguk so curious about her affections towards his Hyung, eh??? Kekeke...

But aren't the boys cute though?? Hahaha... 

Sorry it's been a while since I've updated.... schools hectic atm... >.< So please be patient with me!!

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~