Missing

We're Just Lovestruck

A/N: HEY EVERYONE!!! Two words: I'm Back!!! And... a couple more words... :p hehe.. I'm sorry for being gone for soooo long... are there still any Bangsong loves out there...?? Or anyone still reading this story..?? Hmm... I'm sorry for being gone for soo long.. But I'm back again, and I'll try to make it better this time, ok...? Please continue to support me, you're all my strength...

=============================================================================================

 

WHERE ARE WE AT???::: Jieun was sitting in Yongguk's car since she and her ex got into an argument at school. But Yongguk's auntie and uncle came to take his car to go to Seoul.... remembering, Jieun is in his car.... :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jieun in her lips and fanned herself from under the sweatshirt, since the lady and man the heater.

 

"Aish... so hot!!" She thought to herself, trying to take silently deep breaths. She gulped and scrunched up her face with exhaustion.

 

She looked up at the sweatshirt and saw a snack bar in one of the pockets on the inside. She smiled and gulped again with happiness.

 

She her lips and tried to take it out slowly, but the wrapper folded and made a noise. She gasped and stopped, widening her eyes.

 

She fixed an 'o' on and just retracted her hand, sitting back in her seat.

 

================================================

 

"Hyung, do you know where auntie and uncle are going at Seoul?" Yongguk spoke with his earpiece on, changing lanes on the high way.

 

"Mmm, nope. No idea. But have you seen Jieun?" Yongnam said then Yongguk growled and threw his earpiece away.

 

"You don't even know she's in trouble. Freaken uncle and auntie..." he mumbled with irritance then drove off.

 

=======================================================

 

Suddenly, Yongguk's car that his aunt and uncle were driving stopped and the doors opened. Jieun was too dead asleep, so she didnt realize the impact of the shut door.

 

She just moved around and moved Yongguk's sweatshirt down so she could breath. She held it closely against her and moaned, placing her head against the cushion comfortably.

 

 

"Oh, Yongguk?" The man said from the back of the car, taking his luggage out. He chuckled and looked around.

 

"We're at Insoo's house. Why?" He added then he and his wife headed towards a house.

 

"Oh... okay..." he said then hung up.

 

 

 

Jieun scrunched up her eyes and stretched her legs out in the small space she had. She groaned and opened her eyes, looking around.

 

She gasped and hid herself when she remembered she wasn't supposed to be seen. She looked around and saw that she was the only person in the car.

She sat up and looked outside, seeing if anyone else was around.

 

 

No one.

 

 

She sighed and tried to see if she'd remember the place, but she didn't know it.

 

"Oh? Where am I?" She asked herself. She pouted and noticed the weather change, so she put on Yongguk's sweatshirt again. She looked at the candy bar and her lips with a smile.

 

She peeked out again then clicked on the alarm on the keys Yongguk gave her. She quickly got out and put on his hoodie to warm her up.

 

She exhaled and walked away from view then stretched fully and patted from yawning. She jumped up and down and looked around with a sniff.

 

"Yah... where is this?" She asked seeing large buildings everywhere and people walking from every corner of the street that she didn't even know she was stepping foot on.

 

"Is this.... Seoul?!!" She screamed with fright since she's never been to a big city like Seoul before. She gasped and started panicing.

 

"Omo!! I'm in SEOUL?!!" She mumbled with fright, but walked around the streets, looking up into the tall buildings with amazement. She opened up the candy bar and ate it deliciously.

 

=========================================

 

Yongguk finally got to his uncle's friend's house and exhaled with relief when he saw his car parked by the side.

 

Because he and his uncle were close, Yongguk was also closed his his uncles friend's as well. He quickly parked his car and got out, walking to his car to see if Jieun was still in there.

 

 

"Jieun-ah!! YAH Song Jieun!! It's Yongguk!! Open up!!"

 

No response.

 

"Aish... where did this girl go...?" He mumbled then gasped and looked at the house. He stumbled towards it and knocked on the door.

 

The door opened after three knocks and behind it stood his Uncle.

 

"Oh, Yongguk-ah... why are you here?" His Uncle, Kwanghee, asked with confusion. Yongguk looked inside and chuckled nervously when he saw no sign of Jieun anywhere.

 

"Um, uncle... can I see the keys to my car for a bit? I need to get something...."

 

"Oh? I thought you had your own copy?" His uncle asked. "Yeah... but I lost it..." Yongguk lied since Jieun had it. His uncle handed him the keys and he bowed down to everyone before heading out.

 

He unlocked the door and opened it, seeing no sign of Jieun anywhere. He looked at the back seat and saw her cellphone laying at the feet of the seat.

 

He picked it up and sighed, realizing she must have suffered when his auntie and uncle were in the car.

 

He shut the door and took a deep breath, looking around the big city that he was familiar with, but for Jieun, he feared she was lost somewhere.

 

 

He walked back into the house and took a deep breath, handing the key back to his uncle.

 

 

"I have some work to do, so I should get going. If I have time, I'll come back, okay?" Yongguk said then headed towards the front door again.

 

"Yah, you just got here!" Kwanghee asked. "Yeah, but I have somewhere to go. I'll see youguys." He said then left.

 

He got into his car and started the engine, but it wasn't working as well. He groaned with frustration and smacked the steering wheel.

 

"Aish... are you serious?" He said then walked off by foot to search for her instead.

 

==============================================

 

Jieun walked around Seoul as if she were an ant and took a deep breath, reaching into her pockets and pulled out some coins.

 

She counted them and whined, holding them in her fist and looking up at the sky with a long sigh.

 

"Only $2 with me..." she pouted then looked down and patted her stomach.

 

"Just wait a little bit longer, okay? I'll definitely find something that's under $2..." she said then walked ahead.

 

 

 

 

 

Yongguk walked down the streets and smacked his lips when there were no sign of Jieun anywhere.

 

"Aish... shouldn't she just stay in one place?" He asked with irritance that he had to go look for her all over Seoul.

 

Suddenly, his cellphone rang in his hand. He quickly answered it.

 

"Hello?" He answered. "Bang Yongguk? It's Song Jieun!!" She whined to him on the other line. He widened his eyes and searched everywhere for any sight of a payphone.

 

"Yah, where are you?" He asked her. She smacked her lips and looked everywhere. "I'm... beside a store that says 'Lala Paint Industry'...?" She asked.

 

Yongguk looked around and sighed.

 

"Okay, I'll be there in a bit." He said then crossed the street.

 

"Are you okay?" He asked after a while. Jieun looked down and pouted. "I'm hungry... and I'm tired... I used the last of my money to call you..." she said rubbing her tired face. He smiled and looked ahead.

 

"I'll treat you to something good..." he said then noticed the sun was already starting to set.

 

"Yongguk-ah... can you hurry...? There's this guy looking at me... I'm scared..." she whispered to him. Yongguk nodded and ran to her to make it faster.

 

"I'll be there in a flash." He said then hung up and looked around.

 

A/N: Aw!!! Yongguk and Jieun are in contact now!! Kekekeke...

But ok, there's my update... I know it probably wasn't worth the wait, but I'll continue to do my best, ok??

Please be patient with me.. I'll update again soon.. :)