Boys In Luv (Jin, Suga, Jimin)

Minzy and Idol One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I want to be your oppa
I’m so hungry for your love
I want to be your oppa
I’ll have you, just watch

Why are you shaking up my heart?
Why are you shaking up my heart?
Why are you shaking up my heart?
Shaking up,
shaking up

 

"Hyungs, can't you stop playing that video? I know 2ne1 sunbaenim is good but if you played it 12 times an hour, it makes me feel annoyed," Jungkook said.

 

Neither Jin, Suga, or Jimin don't feel to stop playing 2ne1's gotta be you mv since it release.

 

"I feel like we were lying when we said that we have no interest in girl group. Look at them, they can't stop drooling," Rapmon said and sit on sofa while play with his phone.

 

"Guys, can't you at least wear headphone or something?" Jhope said but three of them ignore it.

 

The way she moves makes my heart beats fast, Jimin thought.

 

I feel nervous since our eyes met in gayo daejun, Jin thought.

 

I want to be her oppa and get close to her, Suga thought.

 

"Let me ask you, hyung. Which member are you staring at now?" V asked.

 

"Minzy," three of them answer on the same time and make all of member surprised.

 

"I know that Suga and hyung and Jimin like Minzy the best in 2ne1. But why you too, hyung?" Jhope asked.

 

"Well, loving someone has no reason," Jin said and make people surprised.

 

"Love?" Rapmon asked.

 

"You never talk to her, hyung. Don't say something nonsense?" Jhope said. Jimin and Suga can't argue with Jin, because they are not sure what they feel.

***

Jimin

Your profile picture is the same
but why do I keep checking it?
But don’t misunderstand,
I’m not an easy guy

"You are spazzing again? Why don't you try to talk to her? Suga hyung and Jimin hyung make their move," V said while looking at his same age friend watch Minzy's instagram.

 

Jimin close the browser and looked at V. He is lost. His mind is lost.

 

"I don't know how to start it," Jimin said and made V laugh.

 

"You look so mischievous outside but helpless inside, Jimin-ah," V said.

 

"How about you go to YG and court her. I think she will like it. From her style, I bet she likes a cool guy over a romantic one," V said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter