My Girlfriend is An Idol (Suga)

Minzy and Idol One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suga played with his phone while walk from his room to the living room. All of members sit while watch SBS roommate. Suga take a glance then focus on his phone again.

 

“Bom noona is really an alien,” Jhope said and make people around him chuckles.

 

“Then what are you, hyung?” Jungkook said. Jhope just role his eyes and focus on TV.

 

“Look, Chanyeol-ssi recognize Bom noona sleep there,” Jin said.

 

“Imagine, if that was Dara noona. What do you think he will do?” V said and make all of members think.

 

“All of you like ahjummas,” Suga commented and focus on his phone again.

 

“Speak of Bom noona, 2ne1 celebrated their 5th anniversary in Phillipines, right?” Rapmon said and Jimin nod.

 

“Phillipines is lucky. I want to watch them,” Jimin said and lean his back in sofa.

 

“I think you prefer celebrate Minzy noona’s birthday than 2ne1’s birthday,” V said and make Suga focus on him.

 

“But I have to admit that Minzy got prettier everyday. Do you know what, when I look in to her eyes I feel like I am pulled in them,” Jin said and make Suga glared at him. Rapmon laugh when he see how Suga change his expression from ‘I don’t care what you do’ to ‘don’t talk about my girl’.

 

“Stop it. Look at Suga hyung’s expression,” Rapmon said.

 

“Well she is idol, she is not just yours,” Jimin said and focus at watching SBS roommate again. He really likes Minzy as idol. He admires her so much, but after Suga and Minzy go out, he feels annoyed.

 

“Your idol wants to meet you,” Suga said after read Minzy’s message. He told Minzy that Jimin feels jealous because Suga can date Minzy. Minzy thought Jimin as a cute fan of her. Suga feels really jealous, but he knows that Minzy really cares about her fans.

 

“Really?” Jimin said with a bright expression.

 

“Hmm,” Suga simply answered and play with his phone again.

 

“When?” Jin asked with a same excited tone. Suga just sigh and ask Minzy.

 

“Around 15 minutes. She is around here so she decided to visit us,” Suga said. All of them feels excited. Suga sigh and give up. He can’t stop s to like Minzy. Like, Jimin said, Minzy is idol after all.

 

‘If I am in girl group I won’t feel this jealous,’ Suga thought.

***

Ding..dong..

 

The bell rang and make all of BTS members jump excitedly. Jungkook run fast to the door and open it before Suga can do it.

 

“Noona! Annyeong!” Jungkook said with aegyo and make Minzy’s giggle.

 

“You are as cute as ever,” Minzy said.

 

“Can I come in? Seems that boy behind you don’t welcome me,” Minzy said. Jungkook looks behind and laugh.

 

“Just ignore that jelly pudding,” Jungkook said.

 

“Come in noona,” Jungkook said and drag Minzy. When Minzy pass by Suga, she holds his hand. Suga just smiles when he see how Minzy’s hand interwind with his.

 

“This is special seat for noona,” Jimin said and show a big sofa there. Minzy just laugh and look at ridiculous boys in front of her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter