Bruises

Minzy and Idol One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wow, without I realized it's been more than a year since I've uploaded this story. This story is inspired by Train ft Ashley Monroe - Bruises. I hope you enjoyed this story.

.

MInji sat awkwardly while holding her glass of wine. Being in reunion was not her thing. She was not close with her high school’s friends after all. It’s not like she was a nerdy who didn’t have any friend though. She had talked or conversed with most of people here, but she was not close with most of them. She was just an awkward person since high school. She won’t be here if Luna didn’t drag her here. Unfortunately, her energetic best friend left her and greeted everyone.

“Minji?” a familiar low voice called out her name. It made Goosebumps all over her body. Although it had been 5 years since she met him, but she could recall perfectly whose this voice belong even before she looked at the owner. It’s also one of her reason to not attend this party.

“Gong Minji, right?” he asked again. Minji turned to face the boy properly.

“Yeah, Hoseok, right?” Minji asked. The question made the boy smile widely. It confirmed him that the girl also remembered him.

“Yeah, it’s been a long time,” he said then sat beside Minji without asking her permission. Minji looked at her wine awkwardly. She was not sure how to start the conversation with her long time crush.

“I haven’t seen Seungyoon today. Will he come?” Hoseok started the conversation. Damn! That name made Minji remembered, she should write his name in main reason why shouldn’t she come to this reunion. But weirdly, she forgot about his existence.

“I am not too sure. It’s been 3 years since I’ve heard about him,” Minji said while smirked mocking her stupidity to forget about her ex-boyfriend. Why would she nervous to meet Hoseok but completely forgot about Seungyoon.

“Ah, sorry,” Hosoek said. Minji just shook her head.

“It’s okay, you are not the reason he left me. You shouldn’t feel sorry,” Minji said while smiling. The smile that made Hoseok smiled instantly too.

“You looked great today,” MInji said. There was a moment of silence after Minji said that sentence. She realized how her sentence could be mean something that she didn’t mean to say. She cleared try to melt the awkwardness.

“I mean, you look happier than before. When we were in high school you always have big dark circle around your eyes,” Minji said. Hoseok smiled at her awkward cuteness.

“Well, maybe because finally I can finally do what I love,” Hoseok said while looking at nothing. He remembered how hard it was when he was in high school and tried to reach his dream but no one support him, nor his parents.

“Glad to hear that,” Minji said. She clearly remembered when Hoseok was tried to be a rapper but his friends mock at him.

“I always believe you will be a successful rapper. I am your number one fans, you know? Well maybe I should take your signature right now,” Minji said jokingly. Hoseo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter