Double Maknae (Sehun)

Minzy and Idol One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sighed while walked lazily to a new boygroup dorm. Dara unnie and CL unnie was shooting in SBS Hwashin program. Bom unnie prefered to give me this job then she busily train new girlgroup.

 

After I reached the dorm I stood and sigh again. Okay, I needed to do this. After stood in front of the door for 2 minutes, I decided to press the bell.

 

Ding.. dong..

 

1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. hah, why nobody open the door, yet? If in my dorm, I as maknae will run toward the door if I hear bell ringing. Well, maybe they didn't hear me. So, I decided to press again.

 

Ding.. dong..

 

1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. Still no one opened the door. Well, it's good. If there are no one opened this door I can go home and told sajangnim that I can't meet them. Well, it's a good reason. I am too lazy to deal with them alone without unnies.

 

Well, maybe I should press the bell once more. If there still no one open this door I will go.

 

Ding.. dong..

 

"Sorry, do you need something?" someone asked me from behind me. Damn! My plan too go out from here fail.

 

I looked at to someone who talked to me. I smiled to him then he smiled back to me and bow. I bowed back to him and looked at that he brought a bag that so full with stuff. Well, I could tell that he is a victim of his hyungs action. Same with me.

 

"Minzy sunbaenim?" he asked.

 

Is there any other idol that has same face with me? As far as I know, many people always doubt me. They always said that am I idol or not, because of my face just look like girl next door. Or he is really doubt me that I am idol and he thought that I am his sasaeng fan?

 

"Yeah. 2ne1 maknae, Minzy imnida," I said try to smile.

 

"Hyungs are not here. Suho hyung went to meet sajangnim. Chanyeol hyung is preparing for MCing, D.O hyung and Baekhyun hyung is busy in studio. Kai is practicing dance in studio," he said while try to find his key in his pocket. He is looked troubled because of shopping bag.

 

"Let me help you," I said then took his shopping bag before he said anything.

 

"Thank you, sunbaenim," He said then smile.

 

"Just call me Minzy. We have same age, right? If you call me sunbaenim, it makes me look old," I said. He nodded then find his key on his pocket.

 

"Come in, Minzy," he said right after he opened the door.

 

"So, it will be just two of us who will talk about our performance for next week?" I asked but he didn't answer. Well, seems he distracted because of his hyungs are not here.

 

Well, 2ne1 and Exo-K will be performed together next week in inkigayo. Actually is not a bad idea and unnies so excited for this, especially Dara unnie. If she didn't have agenda for today, she would absolutely come. She became excited of this group since she heard that group rapper has crush to her.

 

"Well, where should I put this?" I asked again.

 

"You can put that shopping bag on table," he said then go in.

 

He left me alone in living room. Does he know how to serve guess properly? He had not let me sit. I sigh and walk to table in living room then put shopping bag there.

 

Suddenly, he run back to the living room. He stood in front of me and smiled awkwardly. He is really weird. I don't understand anything about him.

 

"Please sit, Minzy," he said then took shopping bag.

 

"Ah, and just feel relax here okay," he said while looked something in shopping bag. He walked away from me while looked something in that shopping bag

 

"Ah, Sehun-ssi!" I called him and he suddenly stop then looked at me.

 

"You don't need to make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter