Producer (Jiyong)

Minzy and Idol One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am sleepy. I am really sleepy. I have been here since three days ago. It’s a good thing that Youngbae is the one who come back this month. I still haven’t finished with Bigbang album, beside I still need to see development of new girl group.

 

“How are they?” Minzy asked when she come in to my studio. I smile widely when I see her figure. It’s a good thing she has come back from her concert in Malaysia. She is the one who can make me happy when I feel tired.

 

“Well, Lalice still needs to improve her pronounciation when she sings korean. Jang Hana still needs time to be closer each other. Why should papa YG bring a new comer, when I nearly finish with them,” I complained and she just smile to me.

 

“Here oppa, I make cookies,” she said and give me a bunch of cookies.

 

“You make it for me?” I asked and she just laughs.

 

“No, I make it for Teddy oppa too. They said he is here,” Minzy said. Aigoo this little kid, she knows how to makes me jealous from her innocence.

 

“Don’t frown like that, oppa! That’s just so not you,” she said and show me a cup of coffee.

 

“This one, I bring specially for you,” she said and smile cutely. I really want to eat her. She is just so cute like marshmallow. Aigoo, I think I need to hit my head on the wall to become man again.

 

“What about you, how’s your concert?” I asked. Her expression becomes brighter when I mentioned concert.

 

“It’s so damn awesome. I like the most when I can meet Blackjack around the world. They give 2ne1 strenght,” she said with sparkling eyes. She is just like little kids who easily excited.

 

“You must be bored here, right oppa?” she said while see the paper that I used.

 

“Hmm. I am. I just hope I can tie you here, so you won’t go everywhere,” I said and makes her freeze. Her face is red because of blushing. I giggled when I see her expression.

 

“Oppa~,” she nags a little then look away.

 

“Should I told you about gossip out there?” she said and smiles to me.

 

“I am not ahjumma like your unnies,” I said.

 

“If Bom unnie hears this, I am sure she will kill you,” she said then laugh.

 

“is there any interesting story?” I asked.

 

“hmm.. Dara unnie met Donghae oppa at SM. She was too cute when try to disguise and find him in that large building,” she said excitedly.

 

“How can you know that she was cute?” I asked.

 

“Well, I was there to accompany her,” s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter