Love and Dream (Kikwang)

Minzy and Idol One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I am so...sorry..” Kikwang said while try to control his breath. Minji just sighed at his boyfriend.

 

“You come ontime just once when you asked me to become your girl,” Minji said and cross her hand.

 

“I am really sorry Minji-ah, I need to make choreography for Beast next comeback,” he said.

 

“And you think you are the only idol here, huh? I have my assignment’s from college, I also need to prepare for YG family tour and 2ne1 tour. But I still come on time,”she said. Kikwang then notice her girlfriend become thinner and she has black circle in her eyes.

 

“Sorry,” he said while looked down because he doesn’t have anything to say to his girlfriend.

 

Minji just sigh and looked at his boyfriend. Actually Minji is not nagging type, but she hasn’t had proper sleep since 2 days ago. And because of that her temper become worse.

 

“I am sorry too, oppa,” she said and hold his boyfriend hand.

 

Kikwang looked at his girlfriend’s face and smile. He really gets the best girlfriend ever.

 

“Should we go somewhere?” Kikwang said with aegyo and  Minji answered with a cute nod.

 

“Sure!” Minji said with a bright smile.

 

“Where should we go?” she asked.

 

“Hmm, I have a place I want to go there with you,” Kikwang said. Minji looked at Kikwang excitedly and she decide to follow his boyfriend everywhere he will go.

***

“There are many places better than this, oppa! Why should we go to dance studio when I am sick of this?” Minji start nagging and throw her self at the bench in studio.

 

“I haven’t finished my job and I want to ask you about this dance,” Minji just rolled her eyes and looked at her boyfriend. Usually she feels her boyfriend is cute whatever he does, but not now. She feels really annoyed.

 

“Okay. I will watch it, but I don’t promise to give you some comments,” Minji said and Kikwang smiled at his girlfriend.

 

When the music start Kikwang’s expression suddenly change. He become charismatic, cool, and y. Minji sit straight and looked at his boyfriend’s move. His dance is so detailed. She can feel that Kikwang put all of his mind on this dance. She knows that his boyfriend work hard to this dance. Minji smiled and her anger just gone. She really fall in love with Kikwang’s passion at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter