My Virtual Wife (Yunho)

Minzy and Idol One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Actually I want to write about Changmin, but I can't move on from Yunho, because I write fanfic about Minzy>

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/722225/we-got-married-new-season-2ne1-dbsk-minzy-wgm-yunho-crackship

 

Yunho POV

 

“Oke, cut!” PD said after finish recording in studio.

 

“Good job eveerybody,” he said then all of the cast of WGM New Season clap their hands.

 

“I need to go, first, kids. I still have many things to do at home,” Misun noona said to every artist there.

 

“Nae, unnie, say our greeting to your family,” Kahi noona said. Misun noona shows her thumbs up then go away. Minzy stands up from her seat and stretch her body. I stare at her from behind. She is really a grown up lady now. She is different from back then when we attended same dance school.

 

“Do you want to go back already Gibonnim?” I said and look up at Minzy. Minzy just giggled when she saw the way I talk. Is there something wrong?

 

“You don’t need to call me Gibonnim when Camera off, oppa,” Minzy said.

 

“Minkki!” Soohyun called.  Minzy looks at Soohyun and smiles. I must admit it, the way they talk each other makes me jealous, although they just have oppa-dongsaeng relationship. Well, who am I to feel jealous. I am just her virtual husband.

 

“Oppa, where is Seungyeon unnie?” Minzy said. Soohyun gives her a bottle of mountain drink to her. Minzy receives it while smiling.

 

“She is back already. She needs to prepare for KARA project,” Soohyun said. Minzy just nod while drink her mountain drink.

 

“You are jjang, oppa! Thanks for giving me this water. I really need it,” Minzy said. Soohyun pats Minzy’s back and smile to her. I sigh while look at them. I feel left out. They have some relationship that I can’t interupt.

 

“Don’t think too much about Kris, okay? I worry about him too. Siwon is in China, right now. He will check Kris’ condition and contact us,” Soohyun said. Minzy smiles while nodding. If I attend same church with them. I also can comfort Minzy.

 

“Oppa, what are you daydreaming about,” Minzy said while look at me. Soohyun grin at me. I hate the most when someone grin at me. It reminds me of how Bigbang members grined.

 

“Maybe about you, Minkki. He is a ert ahjussi. So be careful if he space out like that. Maybe he thinks something dirty about y.. Argh..” Soohyun can’t continue what he wants to talk about because Eric hyung slap his head from back.

 

“Ah, hyung! It hurts!” Soohyun said while rub his head.

 

“That’s what you get if you talk something unnecessary,” Kahi noona said. I smile when I look them. They have a great chemistry. Although they said that they just have a co-worker relation, I am sure if they become couple in real, they will be awesome couple.

 

“Yeah, oppa. You talk something unnecessary. Why should Yunho oppa think about me? He has Hwangbo sunbaenim in his heart,” Minzy said. All of people fell in silence and look at me. I just look down and can’t help but remember about Hwangbo noona. She is my first love. She was the first person that I fell hard in love. But, that was something hppen in past. I can’t make Hwangbo noona happy, because she never can’t love me. Beside, she already has Hyunjoong. Yeah, both of them actually are couple after WGM. Although Hwangbo noona always says that she isn’t contacted by Hyunjoong after WGM, that’s totally a lie. Hyunjoong and Hwangbo noona want to protect each other. Hwangbo noona wants to protect Hyunjoong’s career, and Hyunjoong wants to protect noona from his sasaeng fans.

 

“See, he is in deep thought again. He really is thinking about Hwangbo sunbaenim,” Minzy said and makes me snap of my thought.

 

“Well, I can’t help you at this, Yunho,” Kahi noona said.

 

“Hmm, at least I can help you from making this pest away,” Eric hyung said then drag Soohyun away.

 

“After this, this is your fight. Good luck,” Kahi noona said then walk away from us. Minzy looks confuse at them then look at me.

 

“We should move Minkki. This studio will be used,” I said while smilin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter