Prince Uncharming (Jimin)

Minzy and Idol One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minzy POV

Hey, my name is Minji. Gong Minji. Since I can remember, I am a fan of fairytale. Hmm, since not all of the story have fairy, let's just call them tales. Although it sounds disguisting, but when my mother said, "they will live happily ever after," I will sleep while sleeping and dreaming about prince charming. It's gross, I know, but it's me. I am, a 20 years old girl, still believe in tales.

 

Although my age is 20 years old, I never have boyfriend. It's because I haven't meet my magical 'but'. In tales, there is magical 'but'. Like you know little red hooded girl, she is stupid and stubborn. She doesn't hear what her mother said about not go to forest, and it just make her and her granny be eaten by wolf. BUT she is lucky there is a hunter that can help her. Sleeping beauty, she is a beauty that can't do anything beside sleeping BUT she can woke up because she meet prince. Little mermaid lose her voice for a pair of feet BUT she can meet her prince charming. That's right BUT is a magical that can change anything. I don't have boyfriend, I can't meet my prince charming because I don't have magical but.

 

"Minji-ah, how long will you sleep? Wake up, go out, and look for boyfriend!" my mother yelled to me from the kitchen.

 

I yawned and woke up lazily. This is me right after wake up. I have lion air, swollen face, and panda eyes. Well, it's obvious why prince charming doesn't come and wake me up. I believe he prefer me to sleep than wake up. Other reason why prince charming doesn't come to me and wake me up is all of my door in my house are locked. How come prince can wake me up, if he can't find a way to my room? I also don't have long hair to make a way for prince charming to come to me. Well, although I have long hair like Rapunzel, it's useless, my room is in first floor anyway.

 

"Aish this girl looked at your self, how come you get a boyfriend if you are like this," omma start her nagging again.

 

"Nae, omma. I will take a shower. So, why did you wake me up? I believe you have your reason," I said while eat her bread.

 

"That's for sold you pabo daughter!" my mother said while hit my head. Do you want to know how it feel? Just try hit the wall with your head.

 

"Omma! How can I be smart if you keep hitting me?" I said. My mom just sigh while look at me.

 

"Take a shower and bring this breads to this address," my mother said and show me the address. It's a rich residence. Although I like tales and prince charming, but I don't like rich kid in that residence. They are arrogant.

 

"Your brother, Minseok can't go there. If you go there, I will buy your beloved JayZ album," my mom said.

 

"Call!" I said then go to the bathroom.

****

Ding dong

 

I pressed the bell. I really don't want to do this. It's for JayZ album. Sigh.

 

"Ah, annyeonghaseyo. I am from Gong's bakery. I come here to deliver this to Mrs Park," I said when I saw a tall guy opened the door. I have to admit it.

 

"Ah, annyeong, we are waiting for you, come in," he said with friendly tone. Well, rich kid is not that bad. But I don't want to take long time here.

 

"Can I just deliver it?" I asked. He smile and shake his head.

 

"Sorry," he said with hang tone while looked at me with asking expression.

 

"Gong Minji," I said.

 

"Sorry Minji-ssi. My mother always wants to looked at the bread first before she buys it. Your mother also know this," he said. See. Although he is charming, he is a bit annoying.

 

"I am Park Seokjin, Call me Jin," she said.

 

"Okay, Jin-ssi," I said coolly he just chuckles.

 

"You can wait in the living room. If you need anything you can call me anytime," he said while smiling. Okay, I have to admit it, he is handsome. Maybe rich kid always this handsome. Well, they have some blood with prince charming after all.

 

"Nae, Jin-ssi," I said while nod. He then leave me alone.

 

I looked around the living room. It's so huge. I bet i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter