Dongsaeng's Friend (Bambam)

Minzy and Idol One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji does dishes in the kitchen. She lives just with her namdongsaeng, Donghyuk. Minji is a college student, she studies and do part time work at the same time. She can study at college because she is smart enough to get scholarship. She has to work hard so Donghyuk can finish his study.

 

“Noona, I bring my friend!” Donghyuk yelled when he went in to their house. Minji takes a glance and she can see Donghyuk bestfriend walk in. He bows to her and follow Donghyuk to his room. Bambam is Donghyuk’s friend. He comes from Thailand. He couldn’t speak Korean at first, but he can fluently speak Korean after Minji taught him. Yeah, Minji’s part time job is English-Korean teacher. Then, Minji knew that Bambam will study at the same school with his brother, Minji introduced Bambam to Donghyuk and make them become bestfriend.

 

“Noona! Do you have any snack?” Donghyuk said suddenly from behind and makes her surprised and make her drop the plate that she washed.

 

“Yah! Dongwook! Can’t you just ask me in normal way? You surprised me!” Minji yelled. Donghyuk feel scary and run away.

 

“I’ll buy my snack in convenient store!” Donghyuk said then run away.

 

“Aigoo, that kid,” Minji mumbled then squated to clean the shard of glasses.

 

“Noona!” Bambam called Minji. Minji didn’t realize when Bambam squated in front of her and make her surprise. The shard cut her finger and make her bleed.

 

“Ahh!” Minji moaned in pain.

 

“Noona I am sorry!” Bambam said panicly and reach Minji’s finger. He put her finger on his mouth and the blood gently. Minji’s heart skips a beats and suddenly she remembered the time when Bambam confessed to her. She shakes her head and pull her hand away.

 

“I am okay, Bambam. Don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter