My Dorky Neighbor [17]

My Dorky Neighbor

 

Ji Eun was so irritated to Wooyoung that day because he didn't show up at their meeting place. Last night, they talked about going to the mall. He sent her message telling that they'll meet at the entrance. But she counted the people passing by and still there's no Wooyoung.

Ji Eun tried to call him for several times but he's not answering. Even her text messages was unanswered. That's why she went home pissed off.

She got even mad when she saw him standing in front of the door, waiting for her.

"Hi there!" Wooyoung greeted when he saw her.

"Hi yourself," Ji Eun snapped.

Wooyoung approached and took all her things. He was carrying a small bag too. "I know you're mad because I didn't make it."

Ji Eun didn't answer.

"I'm sorry. I had an emergency meeting with our new client that's why I didn't make it. I can't call you either because I'm the speaker for the whole meeting."

"I wish you had the meeting 24/7!"

"Please forgive me," Wooyoung said sweetly.

"Whatever."

Wooyoung laughed and Ji Eun was more annoyed. "I like it when you pout, do you know that?"

"I don't!" Ji Eun smacked childishly. She knew that she had an attitude like that but he doesn't have to elaborate it. She felt conscious.

He chuckled. "Yes, you do. Even before, you always pout."

"Aisssh!"

Ji Eun left Wooyoung to change her clothes. When she went down, she saw him sitting in the living room, smiling from ear to ear. Ji Eun took the book that she bought and went in the backyard. She sat at the wooden bench and started to read. A few seconds later, she saw Wooyoung coming, with throw pillow in his hand. He was still smiling that made her even mad. He sat beside her.

"Don't talk to me!"

Wooyoung laughed once again. "I said sorry already. Why can't you forgive me? Do you have period that's why you're irritated?"

"Ha-ha!" Ji Eun laughed sarcastically.

"I'm not joking," Wooyoung said, putting the throw pillow on his lap and pulled her to lay down. "I'm sorry. Promise, I'll make it up to you."

Ji Eun didn't speak nor protested. Whether she admitted it or not, she liked what he did. The truth is, she's not mad at him. She was angry at first, but it went away as soon as he explained everything. She can't kept being mad at him because he was really a sweet guy.

"Go on, keep on reading," Wooyoung said. "Don't mind me."

Ji Eun followed his orders, she continued reading. But she can't concentrate on what she was doing. She was looking at the bold letters but her mind was drifting apart.

Ji Eun stopped when the rain started to pour. She quickly closed the book and ran towards the house. She hopped to prevent the book from getting wet. Wooyoung laughed. She gave him a puzzled look.

"You looked like a rabbit. You were hopping." Wooyoung .

Ji Eun pouted. Even her hopping was noticed by his sharp eyes. "My book will get wet."

He was grinning, trying to make her angry again.

"A rabbit is much better than an old hag running like you," Ji Eun strikes back. "You had rheumatism that's why you're moving so slow, right?"

"What did you say?" Wooyoung asked with warning look.

Ji Eun shrieked when Wooyoung poked her waist. "Hey! Stop that!" she moved away.

"Who's the old hag? Who has rheumatism?" Wooyoung cornered her that's why she ran outside the house.

Wooyoung chased her. He quickly returned when he noticed that the rain was pouring hard. "Come here," he commanded.

"No Way!" Ji eun don't care if she will all get wet. They were blasting from the past. They never did something like this when they were young.

Ji Eun hold her waist with the left hand and gestured the right hand with the rod, slowly walking like an old man. She giggled when he frowned.

"Why .. you!" Wooyoung went out, giving her a furious look.

Ji Eun ran away. She squealed like a kid when he started to go after her. They're both soaked under the rain when Wooyoung grabbed her. He held her hands both and pulled closer to his body.

Their eyes met. He looked at her with so much tenderness and something she couldn't figure in his eyes. He was looking at her like she was the most beautiful thing he had ever laid eyes on.

Ji Eun shivered. Then her eyes open wide in surprise when Aaron hit her .

"You're a hardheaded woman!" Wooyoung said angrily but she know it wasn't real. "If you get sick, Uncle will kill me."

"why are you spanking me?" Ji eun protested. "My Dad never spank me."

"Because sometimes you need to be spanked." Wooyoung pulled her inside the house. "Alright, change your clothes and I'll prepare the dinner."

"Good, you should prepare yourself for married life."

"Why? You'll get married with me?" Aaron teased.

GuiGui answered with a pout.