11

Prince and the Frog

 

Minwoo was staring blankly at the two little boys when he finally saw Hyesung walking down the stairs. But he was shocked to see Eric following closely behind his cousin.

"Hey guys." Hyesung spoke when he reached his cousins, his hands touching his hair.

"Hyung, where have you been?" Andy asked, making Hyesung suddenly blushed.

"I remembered I got a very important thing to do upstairs." Andy nodded to Hyesung's explanation. But Minwoo just stared at him.

"How about you uncle?" Hyesung looked away when Hyukie was staring at Eric who was touching his hair too.

"Ahh I got stomachache. So I went to the toilet, upstairs." Hyukie nodded and continued playing with Andy.

"What's really going on between you two?" Minwoo asked when the little ones were out of sight. Hyesung and Eric looked at each other. "I can tell. But I want to hear it from you."

"Minwoo-ya... I'm... We..." Hyesung stammered, because he was embarrassed.

"We're in a relationship." Eric quickly answered, earning a nudge from the blushing Hyesung.

"Do Uncle and Aunty know about this?" Hyesung shook his head. "I understand."

"You're okay with this?" Hyesung asked, surprised.

"Welcome to the club." Minwoo grinned and hugged his cousin. Understood the situation, Eric joined the hug. "I was going to tell you, but you seem so cold and serious. So I kept it to myself." Hyesung ruffled his cousin's hair.

"How long has it been?" Hyesung asked, feeling guilty.

"Hm... Two months."

"So, who is it?" Eric asked while still hugging the two cousins. He really loved skinship.

"A boy named Dongwan; he worked at the toy store." Eric and Hyesung looked at each other, while Minwoo was smiling bashfully.

 

 

Epilogue.

 

Hyesung invited Eric to come over to his house on a Sunday morning. As usual, they spent their time in his room.

"I have something to give you." Hyesung walked to the closet and took out a big stuffed doll.

"Little Prince??" Eric's face lit up, like a kid getting his favorite candy.

"I bought it when I was at France." Hyesung gave the big doll to Eric, and the latter hugged it tight.

"You did buy something for me." Eric grinned.

"I bought this for my Frog Prince." Hyesung stuck out his tongue at Eric.

"So why did you give it to me then?" Eric stared at Hyesung who was starting to blush.

"Ahh you know why." Hyesung turned away, embarrassed.

"Nope. Why don't you tell me?" Eric got closer to Hyesung, the doll still in his arms.

"Hm... Because you're my Frog Prince?" Hyesung replied, and he could feel his face was burning.

"I love the way you call me your Frog Prince." Eric grinned wider. "Thank you for this gift. But I like the real Little Prince better." Hyesung turned to ask Eric what he meant by that. But Eric quickly leaned closer and pecked his cheek. "This Little Prince." Hyesung felt like there were smokes coming out from his ears, so he quickly got up and walked away from Eric. But being in his room, he couldn't run far. Eric immediately caught him. "I thought you already got used to skinship? It's been two months now." Eric held him close, and Hyesung could hear Eric's heartbeat.

"I could never get used to it." Hyesung replied, but still frozen in Eric's embrace.

"Guess I need to do this more often." Eric flashed the widest grin Hyesung had ever seen, and that moment he knew, he needed to pray for his dear life, for Eric's touch would always leave him breathless.

 

 

 

END

Jan 14, 2014 - Feb 11, 2014


 

A/N: My first ever chaptered fanfic has ended!! *clap clap clap*

I first wrote this to divert my heavy (emo) feelings in writing PinoKyo, and for me, it started off nice and light. For me. It supposed to be a LIGHT teenage story, but I think it somehow changed into a love? story. Aigooo~ And the last sentence... I'm embarrassed at myself. *cringe*

 

Thank you very very much for everyone's love and support throughout this story's journey. I appreciate all the readings, comments, votes, and subscriptions. Aishh why do I feel like saying goodbye? Anyway, I'll try writing more good stories in near future. Hehe~

 

I love you all. *hugs*