She said what?

I'm OFFICIALLY his wife

Hello! :)

 

CHAPTER 2

 

Kai dropped Yuri outside the hospital but of course, he kissed her goodbye. The patients and the nurses going inside the hospital stopped to watch them.

 

When Yuri broke the kiss, she waved her hand at Kai signalling him to go to his work. She started entering the hospital along with their audience. The guards and nurses greeted her and she greeted them too.

 

"Good morning Dr. Kim!" Donghae said, joking. He received a light hit from Yuri and they went inside Yuri's office. "By the way Yul, Yoongie said to move your lunch date with her." he said which caught Yuri's attention. "Why? You guys have a date?" she asked and Donghae nodded as a response.

 

"Later, you have a photoshoot for the magazine Moms. They are really curious how you manage to be y even though you have one child." he reminded Yuri. She smiled at his remarks then said "Noted! Now, call our first patient."

-------------------------------

 

When Kai arrived at SM, he parked the car and went to their practice room where the other members are waiting.

He saw Sehun drinking bubble tea while Luhan is staring at his phone. "Waiting for Chorong noona to reply?" he said while looking at Luhan. Luhan did a half smile and said "Nae. We fought a little last night.I jokingly asked her to marry me. And when I said 'joke' she walked away." Kai nodded as he understands the situation. "Don't be that slow, huh? Propose to her.For real. Be a man."

 

"Wow. So deep that Adelle can't roll in!" Chen said while laughing. Kyungsoo,Baekhyun who was with Chen laughed too. "Lets start the practice!" Kai and Luhan said to drift the topic.

 

After three hours of finalizing and practicing the steps, they decided to eat lunch together. Kyungsoo cooked for them just like the old times. "Hyung! I still love your own recipi of Ramyun and dumplings!" Tao said while eating happily. "Minah is really lucky to have you! She can eat the food the you cooked." Chanyeol  commented.

"Well, since I married Sica I have learned to eat american foods." Kris said seriously and they all laughed at him. "I feel you bro! When I married Yuri, I am used to eat american foods now. Luckily, she still know how to cook korean foods and some japanese food."

 

"Married life, huh?" Suho smirked then added "I'm starting to get excited for my wedding!" . Luhan, on the other side is still staring at his phone. He suddenly stood up and said, "Help me guys. I will propose to Chorong next week." The members started shouting for joy.

 

"Finally! I thought you are waiting for the day that I will throw my eyeliners!" Baekhyun said as he rolled his eyes. Luhan pouted at him and talked with Sehun again. The others started to check their weibo,naver, twitter and instagram.

 

"Check this out!" Chen said which caught the attention of the other members. "Do you guys know Suzy?" he continued. "I heard her name.. But I can't remember her face. I forgot it." Lay said while scratching the back of his head. "You always forgot." Baekhyun .

 

"Why do you ask?" Suho asked him. "She just liked Kai's selcas in instagram and people are shipping them. There's also an article about you two."

-------------------------

 

After her shift at work, she immediately went to the photoshoot for 'Moms'.

The photoshoot lasted for one hour and its time for the interview now.

 

Moms Magazine: So how is it being a mother of Kai's child?

Yuri: Its really fun and challenging! *chuckles*

Moms Magazine: Challenging? How do you say so?

Yuri: You know, everytime we have a family bonding outside the house. People will say that I don't deserve to be her wife or something but luckily there are many who supports us. Also, being a mother is also great. I love the feeling.

Moms Magazine: When you gave birth to Yu In, how do you mange to keep your curves and you even have a toned abs?

Yuri: Even before, gym became my bestfriend. Every weekend I go to the gym and I always drink tea in the morning and grind ma in the evening.

Moms Magazine: Wow. You really live a healthy lifestyle. Thanks for sharing it to us and to the other moms who wants to stay y after giving birth.

Yuri: Its a very great honor for me to share it with you! Thank you!

-------

When she got outside the building to the parking lot, many media crews are already waiting for her. They asked her a bunch of questions.

 

"What do you feel when you saw that Suzy liked all of Kai's picture in instagram, except for his picture with you?" What?!

 

"Do you like Suzy?" huh? I'm not a lesbian.

 

"Are you still with Kai?" Of course.

But one question got her attention....

"What is your reaction when Suzy said her ideal man is Kai and she dreamt of having a relationship with him?"

 

She said what?

-----------------------------

End of Chapter 2

Okaaaaaaaaaaaay. This story will be active again! My exams are done! I wish I will be happy with the results! Thanks for reading this chapter! Comment your reaction and sorry for the grammatical & typographical errors. ^___^v