Choi Minho?

I'm OFFICIALLY his wife

 

CHAPTER 4

 

Kai didn't woke Yuri up because it's still early but he has to go to the shooting. He left a note beside their bed and it says

 

'I didn't woke you up because its still early. Use your car for today, arasseo? Take care! Drive carefully! I love you Minnie Mouse.

-Mickai Mouse :p

 

When Yuri read the note, her lips automaticall formed a curve but then her phone beeped. It was a call from Yoona, her bestfriend. "Yeoboseyo?"she said. "Yul! Don't go to the hospital. There are many press who wants to interview you! Donghae will take care of the new patient." Yoona said in the other line.

 

Yuri immediately pressed the end button. 'Oh sht. There's a new patient and I have to be there.' she mentally cursed at the thought. She did her morning rituals and chose a nice outfit for today. She woke up Yu In to join her in breakfast.

 

"Eomma, you're so pretty today and where is Appa?" Yu In asked cutely. "Gwiyeowo! Your father is currently taping his drama. I look good today? Hmmm. You want something right? What is it?" she said to her daughter.

 

"A donut! Please?" Yu In said while doing aegyo. Yuri kissed her cheeks then said "Okay! I have to go now." then she looked at the nanny and said "Take care of Yu In, okay? Thanks". The nanny nodded and she get her white coat and car keys.

 

------------------------------------

 

Mean while....

 

Suzy and Kai with the other casts are reading the script. Luckily, Kyungsoo is one of the cast too. Suddenly, Suzy whinned about something. "What's wrong?" the staffs asked her with concern in their voices.

 

"We ONLY have one kissing scene?!" she said that made Kai choke. "W-we have?" he said sadly. He thought about his wife, Yuri. Kyungsoo could see it in Kai's eyes. The director went immediately to Suzy and said "If you dont want then leave. We could always choose another that would fit the leading lady." Suzy looked down and mentally cursed.

 

However, Kyungsoo couldn't control his laugh and Suzy glared at her. "Jong In oppa!" Suzy said with aegyo in her voice that irritated Kyungsoo's ears. "Don't call him that. Only Yuri, Jessica,Yoona and EXO can call him that." he said sternly to Suzy. "Yah! You are not Kai so why are you responding? Huh?" Suzy shouted while rolling her eyes.

 

"I'm sorry Suzy-ssi but he's right and please don't shout at him because he is my best friend. Got it?" Kai said while looking at Suzy then he added "Kyungsoo and I had to practice for our comeback. We have to go."

 

Kyungsoo turned to look at Suzy and smirked at her. Suzy stomped her feet out of frustation. The other cast was also whispering something about Suzy's attitude and all.

-------------------------------------

 

While Kyungsoo and Kai are in the car, Kyungsoo would not stop talking about Suzy's attitude. "She's just pretty but her attitude is really ugly!" Kyungsoo said with gritted teeth. "Chill man. But I am worrying right now." Kai said while tapping his finger at the car's steering wheel.

 

"Oh about the kissing scene. How will you tell Yuri about that?" Kyungsoo worriedly ask. He has gotten close with Yuri too. Actually the whole EXO but still he don't want to see Yuri sad and even Kai too.

 

"To tell you the truth, I don't know either. I feel that I am causing her too much pain. Even though she's not telling me, I know that she's hurt. I can read the knetizens comment about her. Sometimes, they are commenting it on her instagram!" he said with a sad voice.

"Oh really? They are too much." Kyungsoo said while shaking his head in disagreement. They just sighed and get off to the car went to a small convenient store to buy something for the members. Suddenly, Kyungsoo's eyes got wider when his eyes focused on the television.

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

When Yuri finished parking her car she could see the press waiting for her. "Okay, here it goes." she said to herself while walking like a model. The photographers captured it very well.

 

"What will you say to Suzy?" the reporters asked. Yuri composed herself then answered "But I am the legal wife. I love him and he loves me.Sorry not sorry." then she flipped her soft black hair and went inside the hospital to check the new patient.

 

She immediately took the elevator and went to the patients room. She smiled, remembering her answer to the press. 'I wonder what is her reaction' she giggled quietly then transform into a serious doctor while knocking.

 

She heard a voice saying 'come in' so she opened the door. She saw an idol named Choi Minho, to her surprise she blurted out his name.

 

"Choi Minho?!"

 

The guy just laughed then said "Nae. Its me. Taemin's co member. Now, aren't you gonne check out what happened to my knees?" and that got Yuri back to her senses. Not noticing that the guy is already admiring her curves.

---------------------------------------------

 

End of chapter 4! Hope you liked it! Yes, Minho is the new character ^^ Sorry for the typographical and grammatical errors! Comment what you think! ^_^