Jealousy.

I'm OFFICIALLY his wife

 

CHAPTER 7

 

Yuri immediately helped Minho to sit in the chair, not knowing that the video call is still working. Suzy gazed at Kai and she saw sadness in his eyes. She suddenly felt guilt in her heart but she decided to shrug it off.

 

"Yah Kai oppa! Saranghae! Goodluck to your comeback!" Suzy happily said to Kai. Yuri heard Suzy but she decided to ignore it. I have to focus on Minho right now. she reminded herself. When the male nurse arrived and helped Minho to transfer in the wheelchair, she got her phone and turned it off. A tear unconciously rolled in her cheeks and she wiped it fastly.

 

"Kamsa." Kai's short respond to Suzy. He was about to leave when a camera flashed into his face. "Oh my gosh!" the reporters gasped when they saw Suzy there. "Did you guys do IT?" they all asked. Kai was going to say NO when Suzy nodded furiously and smiled. Kai looked at Suzy with shocked eyes. Suzy grabbed him by the arms and went outside.

 

Kai was so shocked when Suzy crashed her lips to his lips. He has no choice but to push Suzy harshly. Suzy cried and cried but Kai just left her alone. Little did they know, that there was someone who captured it.

--------------------------------------------

 

Yuri cannot keep calm when she heard Suzy's voice. Yuri went outside the hospital to get some fresh air and when she's finally ok, she returned to the hospital. I think something bad is happening. she said inside her voice.

 

She concentrated herself for the surgery because she cannot operate if she is panicking. A sigh escaped in and entered the operating room. She fixed herself and focused on the operation. Fortunately, the operation was a success even though there are lots of things in her head.

 

She wanted to ask Kai at this very moment what happened and she also want to slap Suzy at this very moment too but she have to return to Minho.

"You look so pissed. What happened?" Minho asked while making his way to Yuri, with wheelchair. Yuri helped him push his wheelchair and looked away. "Is your foot still aching?" she asked, drifting the topic.

 

"Yah~ Yuri-ssi. Tell me, did something bad happened in Hallyu?" Minho asked again. Yuri just sighed and told him what happened. Minho comforted Yuri by giving Yuri small taps on her shoulder. Their moment was ruined---err stopped by the sound of a door.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After that incident, Kai hurriedly went inside the washroom, avoiding the press. He washed his mouth and went with the EXO members. The members looked at him with worrying eyes. Kai just sadly smiled at them. They had to put on a fake smile while performing their comeback song.

 

At the dressing room.....

 

"What the happened dude?" Tao furiously asked Kai. "What is that girl doing here, with you?" Kyungsoo asked, he is obviously irritated. "I don't know. I don't know." Kai answered then held his hair in frustration.

 

"If.. if Yuri watched that broadcast and if.. if she was hurt.. I will take her from you, Hyung" Tao said then left the room. Kai felt threatened.

 

"Kai, you better fix this." Suho said to Kai. "Go to her. Explain. Before she watched the interview." Luhan added. Kai immediately left the room and went to K.Hospital.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kai?" Yuri asked out of shock. She looked away and Kai move closer to her. Minho faked a cough and went outside by his wheelchair. Pabo, Kai. he said inside his head.

 

"Y-yul" Kai started. He tried to hold Yuri's hand but Yuri took it away. "I didn't know that Suzy would go there. I swear. I promise. You know I love you, right? Trust me, not her. She is a liar." Kai explained. Yuri looked softly in his eyes then hugged him.

 

"I'm sorry. I have been immature." she said between their hugs. Kai just hugged her more.

 

----------

Suzy went to her apartment and sat on the sofa while touching her lips. "Kai's lips taste so good." then her lips.

 

Beep.

 

She checked her phone and she received a photo. A photo of them kissing. It looked like Kai was holding her shoulder rather than pushing her.

 

Suzy smiled in victory and uttered, "My final card."

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

Oh. I'm back. Sorry for the long wait. Finally, school's over! I will be a senior highschool student soon! X) Hope you liked this chapter. Comment what you think! Sorry for the grammatical and typographical errors! ^_^v

 

eyeriri.xx