Phone

I'm OFFICIALLY his wife

Here you go!

CHAPTER 8
 

Tao rushed to his resting place, near an ocean. He screamed in frustration. "Aish. I should've fight for my feelings back then." he shouted again. He closed his fists then whispered, "I'll be here whenever he hurts you, Yuri-ah" while staring at his cellphone which Yuri is the wallpaper.

 

Suddenly, he received a message from Kris.

 

From: Kris hyung

Hey. They are okay now. Comeback to the dorm, okay? Suho is worrying.

---

They are okay, Tao. They are. You're the only one who is not okay. he thought to himself. A tear fell from his eyes and fastly wiped it.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At the Kim's residence laughters will be heard. It is indeed a happy house, with a happy family.

 

"Eomma~ Eomma~ Please do an aegyo!" her daughter requested with puppy eyes. Kai looked at her with a teasing look. She sighed and did it.

 "Yah~ Your turn!" Yuri said to Kai ad Yu In agreed. Kai was about to do an aegyo but he was saved by a phonecall. He got up and answered his manager's call.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo noona." Kai greeted.

 

"Kai, the director changed his mind. You will start shooting now." the manager calmly said. 

 

"Now? As in now?" Kai asked.

 

"Yeah. I'll hung up. Okay? Be there on time." she said and the call ended.

 

He pouted at his wife and daughter. "Mian, we'll start shooting now. I gotta go now." he said then kissed Yuri. "Take care and good luck~ Don't mind any monster there, okay? Fighting!" she said then lift her fist in the air while mouthing Aja!

 

Kai smiled at her then waved his hand. "I'll be going." He walked to the entrance of the house and walked to his car. Soon, a sound of the car was heard until they hear nothing.

 

Yu In frowned at Yuri. "Waeyo baby?" she asked Yuin. "Appa left" Yu In sadly answered. Yuri held her chin and pretended to think. "We'll go to an amusement park,so you wont be sad!" Yuri said which made Yu In smile.

 

"I'll just take a bath, okay?" Yuri said to Yu In and walked to the bathroom.

 

Yu In stared at the phone in the table. It was Yuri's phone. Eomma won't be mad if I play Flappy Bird at her phone. she thought then took the phone.

 

She was about to tap 'play' when a message popped up in the screen. There is an attachment. It was a photo of her dad and Suzy, kissing. Panick was obvious in her eyes.

 

Eomma shouldn't see this. I'll find appa. those were the thoughts in her mind while running across the streets. Her thoughts disappeared when a big truck hit her. Unfortunately, the driver of the big truck escaped and left the little girl with blood all over her body.

 

Yuri's phone was still on her hand, but it was covered with blood.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yuri got out of the bathroom still covered by a towel. . she cussed when she didn't see Yu In in the living room. She searched the whole house except Yu In's room. Yuri was now infront of Yu In's room, with trembling hands she opened the door.

 

She stumbled on the ground with frustration. She's not in the room, either. She had no choice but to call her husband. But her phone was missing, so she cussed again.

 

"I left it on the living room. Unless...." she said realizing that maybe Yu In took her phone with her. She dressed her clothes then drove off. Finding Yu In by herself. She drove off to the last street, the street near the entrance of the village.

 

She couldn't believe her eyes right now. She saw her phone, held by a little girl covered with hands. She covered in shock. Her face filled with tears, she got off the car then went to her daughter.

 

"Yu In ah~ Wake up! Don't leave your eomma." she said while carrying Yu In. Her phone still in Yu In's hand. She carried her and drove off to the K. Hospital. They put her in the stretcher. A nurse approached her. "She's already dead on arrival.." the nurse sadly said then handed her a phone.

 

Yuri was crying hysterically. She decided to call Kai to told her what happened but she was shocked from what she saw on her phone's screen. A message from an unknown number with an attachment. Picture, a picture of her husband Kai and Suzy kissing.

 

She received another message, from the same number.

 

. You liked my gift? - Suji

 

She gritted her teeth and called that number while walking to Minho's room. Minho was shocked from Yuri's gloomy appearance. "You al--" Minho was cutted off by Yuri. "You can now leave, I believe that your foot was already healed." she said then stormed off the room then drove off. Still waiting for Suzy to answer her phonecall.

 

She cancelled the call and called her again when she arrived at their house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was a break for Kai and the other cast now. He is quietly observing Suzy. She seems really happy now while holding her phone.

 

Suddenly her phone started ringing, gaining attention from the staffs. She didn't answer the phone and looked down. After a few minutes, their break was done. She was about to return to the set when her phone started ringing, again.

 

"Answer it." the director shouted making her startled. "Y-yobeseyo?" she nervously started. She knew it's Yuri. "Hey btch! Finally you answered! Are you happy now? My daughter is gone now because of you. I'll take my revenge. you!" Yuri shouted on the other line.

 

She dropped her phone on what she heard. "Kai's daughter is g-gone.. because of me..". Kai was so shocked then he shaked Suzy's shoulder. "Who are you talking with? What the hell happened?" he shouted.

 

Suzy looked at her with guilt. "I-I.. your w-wife" then cried. Kai slapped her and that was the time Kyungsoo appeared. Confused of all the happenings.

 

"Can someone tell me what's happening here?" he asked the casts but he only heard silence from them. He went to Kai and asked him. "Suzy said Yu In's gone. That's what Yuri told her. I don't know what to believe hyung!" he cried in frustration.

 

"Call her." he adviced. Kai took out his phone and dialed Yuri's number. "She's not answering. it!" he shouted. "Look, she sent you a message." Kyungsoo pointed out.

 

He read the message from Yuri.

 

If you wan't to know the truth, ask that btch. But go to the K.hospital.

 

Without any hesitation he held Suzy in the arm and took her in his car and Kyungsoo followed. "I'll drive. It's too dangerous to let Kai drive now."

 

They arrived at the K. Hospital and went to the Information Desk. "Kim Yu In. She's a patient here. She's my daughter." he asked the nurse. "Um.. sorry sir b-but she's already dead. She's dead on arrival. She was hit by a truck. Mrs. Kim already fixed the document for Yu In's burrial. S-she told me to give this to you" the nurse explained and handed him a picture.

 

He still can't absorb what the nurse said but he was more shocked when he saw the picture. He rushed to their house and went to their bedroom. He opened her closet and there was no clothes.

 

He cried in the corner.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yuri threw her phone in the trashcan, in case that Kai will track her. She decided to left Korea, to forget and to move on. She will return to Boston, in their flat.

 

When Yuri's flight number was called, she was expecting to hear EXO's Don't Go but she just shrugged it off and wiped the tears.

Bye Korea. she took all her courage to say those words.

--------------------------------------------

 

A depressing chapter, right? XD Comment what you think! Upvote if you liked it :) Sorry for the grammatical and typographical errors~

-eyeriri

Btw, I'm not used to AFF anymore. :O