Reunion :)

I'm OFFICIALLY his wife

This will be a happy chapter, I guess? There are lots of KaiSoo and YoonYul moments here. Hahaha. Enjoy reading!

 

CHAPTER 5

 

Kyungsoo's jaw dropped when he heard Yuri answered the media. However, Kai was proud of his wife and somehow concerned. "Dude! The way Yuri said 'Sorry not sorry' is just AWESOME! Yuri jjang!" Kyungsoo said with amusement in his voice, not noticing that Kai was already gone and added more foods.

 

"Uhhh, s-sir. D-do you w-want t-to buy m-more? Because y-your friend is currently a-adding some stuffs to buy?" the cashier nervously asked. Luckily, this store was only exclusive for K-Idols so no sasaeng fans.

 

Kyungsoo nodded as an aswer and joined Kai who was busy choosing foods. "Jongin. Do you think they are that hungry?" he asked while looking at Kai's basket. "We will have a reunion later." Kai simply answered. "Where?" Kyungsoo asked again. "At our house." Kai said as he go to the counter with Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo may look calm on the outside, but deep inside he is very excited.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After Yuri done checking up Minho's knees, she fished for her phone in her pocket because it keeps on vibrating.

 

5 messages from Jessica. 2 missed calls. 1 message from MicKAI Mouse.

 

She was about to reply when Donghae entered her office. "Uh, Yul. Yoona wants to talk to you regarding to the scene later." She nodded as a response then followed Donghae afterwards.

 

When she arrived at Yoong's office, Yoona immediately gave her a bear hug. "Yah! I can't breath!" she exclaimed but deep inside she know why Yoona hugged her.

 

"Are you okay? I swear when I see Suzy she'll get a btch slap from me!" Yoona said with gritted teeth. Yuri chuckles at Yoona's commen then said "Calm down. I got this! I can handle it!" and after that she winked. "Okay. If you say so. Haha. I'll just get us a drink." Yoona said as she go to the mini refrigirator.

 

As soon as Yoona left to get them drinks, she took out her phone with her. She opened the message inbox and read Jessica's five text messages that were all the same.

 

From: Sicachu. :*

I loved your answer girl! Stay classy and never be trashy like Suzy!

----

Then she read a text message from her husband, Kai.

 

From: MicKAI Mouse

Hi bby. I love you bby. I'll fetch you later with EXO. Tell Jessica to come with you and also Yoona and Chorong. We have a mini reunion later. Love you! :*

 

P.S. I watched the interview. I'm so proud of you. Don't mind suzy, ok?

---

 

Suddenly Yoona popped out with two glasses of bubble tea in her hand and said "Why are you smiling like an idiot? Huh?" Instead of answering Yoona's question, she just showed Kai's text message and a few minutes later she started jumping.

 

"Yah! Stop jumping and text Jessica and Chorong unnie. By the way, give me that bubble tea." Yuri said while laughing. After Yoona finished texting Jessica and Chorong, she started taking a sip in her bubble tea. "When Sehun introduced bubble tea to me, I got addicted too." Yuri nodded as an agreement and said "I noticed it too. By the way, whats this flavor?" Yuri asked referring to the one she's drinking.

 

"That's taro flavor. My favo---" Yoona was interrupted when Jessica and Chorong entered the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

At EXO's practice room..

 

When the EXO members saw Kyungsoo and Kai with foods, their faces immediately lit up. "Slow down guys. We know you're hungry!" Kyungsoo said while distriburing the foods. "Don't full yourself too much okay? We will eat at my house later." Kai said which made them happy.

 

After eating and resting they decided to practice their new song. Suho played the music and went to his proper place. After two runs of practice they decided to fetch the girls at the hospital. Xiumin was appointed to drive and when they passed by the bakeshop, Kai received a text from Yuri to buy donuts for Yu In. Xiumin stopped the car and Kai bought donuts and some rice cakes too.

 

When they arrived at the hospital the staffs were looking at theme like they are angels sent from above. You can see some nurses hyperventilating! Luhan winked at them then walked with the boys. They opened the door of Yuri's office and they saw Jessica, Yoona and Chorong without Yuri.

 

"You're looking for Yuri, right? She went to check her patients." Chorong said before EXO would ask them. "One of them is Choi Minho! He's soooo hot!" Jessica added. "You know, the guy from SHINee? Together with Taemin?" she continued. Kris glared at her and said "I'm here, you know?" Jessica chuckled a little then hugged him.

 

"Yah! Lovers, stop that! Don't do it in my office!" Yuri said as she entered her office. "So how was Minho?" Yoona asked Yuri. "He has to stay longer. He's very stubborn. He tried to walk but then he fell so his knees were weaker." she said then looked at Kai who is already looking at her.

 

Kai went up to Yuri to hold her in her waist and started walking. "Lets go!" they all said with excitement in their voices.

 

--------------------------------

 

At Kim Jongin and Kim Yuri's house....

 

"Yu In!" Jessica shouted when she saw Yu In. She's very fond of Yu In since she's always at their house playing with Myungsoo. "Where is Myung oppa?" she asked sweetly. "Myung oppa is not here. But he will visit you soon when you start schooling." Jessica said while Yu In nodded and went straight to her room.

 

"Such a cute kid!" Baekhyun commented which they all agreed. "Of course! She's cute like us!" Kai and Yuri said at the same time making them laugh.

 

"Let the party begins!" they all shouted. "Lets play dare or shot just like the old times." Lay said while reminiscing the past. "Sure. What are the rules again? Sorry I forgot." Chen said. "I forgot too." Lay admitted. "Whats new?" Baekhyun said as he rolled his eyes. "There are no rules!" Chanyeol said.

 

They started the game with Jessica spinning the bottle. The bottle pointed at Yuri, "Dare or Shot?" Jessica asked. "Hmmmm. Shot!" she answered as she poured soju in her glass. She drinked it and raised her hands. Yuri spinned the bottle and it pointed at Kai, Yuri smirked at him and Kai did the same too.

 

"Stop smirking! Dare or shot?" Chorong whined and asked Kai. "Dare!" Kai said, challenging. An idea popped out in Chorong's brain. She clapped her hand and said "Kiss Yuri from the tip of her nose to her lips... and! You have to post it in instagram! We will video it!" Jessica and Yoona did a thumbs up at her.

 

Kai looked at Yuri's eyes.... then to her nose.... he went closer to Yuri and now they are inches apart. He kissed Yuri's nose. It was time for Kai to kiss her lips. He closed Yuri's eyes by kissing them and he started to place his lips to her lips and it started moving.

 

Slowly.. but surely. That is how Yuri describes their kiss. She started kissing him back too. Kai held Yuri's chin to deepen the kiss until they gasp for air.

 

"Wow.. That was an awesome kiss."Luhan commented. Chorong then grabbed Luhan then gave him a small kiss and sticked her tongue out. "You're such a tease babe." Luhan said then chuckled.

 

After Kai uploaded it on his instagram, he spinned the bottle.

------------------------------------------------------------

 

At Suzy's room......

 

"Ugh. The nerve of that to say that!" Suzy said while throwing pillows at floor. She decided to check Kai's update that fans were talking about. Suddenly, she throwed her phone to the floor too. Its a video of Kai and Yuri kissing and the caption says 'Kissing my wife makes me healthy. Thanks Chorong noona for taking this vid.'

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

END OF CHAPTER 5.

 

Hope you liked it! Comment what you think about this chapter! Sorry for the wrong grammars! Thank you for reading!