Her story

I'm OFFICIALLY his wife

 

 

CHAPTER 6

 

Suzy took her phone on the floor and checked if it's okay. She remembered her 'Yuri unnie' back then. She adored her before as a fansite owner. She cringed when she remembered that Kai held Yuri's arms during one of EXO's fansigning event and Kai even let Yuri inside EXO's van. That was the last time she saw Yuri and two years after, she heard that Kai was in a relationship with Yuri.

 

and that was the day she decided to be an idol....

 

"Ugh! That selfish Yuri! She just wanted Kai for herself! I hate her!!!" Suzy shouted at the top of her lungs. One of her maids went to her and said "Are you okay, miss?"

"No." she simply answered. "So leave." she said in a cold tone making the maid go away. "Ugh. I want to see Kai oppa already! But we don't have a shooting tomorrow since its their comeback! " she whined but then an idea popped into her mind.

 

"Aha! I will visit him backstage! Your so smart, Suzy. Really smart." she said happily while praising herself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At Kim Jongin and Kim Yuri's house..

 

"The mess is no joke." they both said while cleaning the left over foods. The other EXO members, together with Yoona, Chorong and Jessica already left their house.

 

"Finally! We finished cleaning!" Yuri said while wiping the sweat in her foreheads. "Yeah finally.." Kai said while looking at her. He smiled playfully and continued "We could continue the dare.." Yuri blushed and said "What if Yu In is still awake?"

 

"She's already asleep. So shall we? To the couch?" Kai said, waiting for Yuri's answer. Instead of answering, she inched her body to Kai's body. Kai took that opportunity to grab her in the waist and kiss her. They sat in the couch not leaving their lips apart. Their series of liplocking was disturbed by a sound of car.

 

Kai frowned when he saw the car of Kris. "Oh! Jessica left her purse!" Yuri exclaimed when she saw a purse. She gave it to Jessica and said "You're starting to be Lay!" she teased. Jessica rolled her eyes while laughing then bid their goodbyes.

 

"So lets continue?" Kai asked again. "Yah! You have a comeback tomorrow! You have to wake up early!" she said while going upstairs and Kai followed her.

-------------------------------------------------

 

Yuri woke up Kai with a kiss. He gave him a peck in a lips then went to the bathroom. Yuri woke Yu In too to help her prepare a special breakfast for Kai.

 

"What's thats smell?" Kai said while fixing his hair. Yuri helped him fix it. "Appa! We prepared the breakfast! I'm the one who put the strawberry jam!" Yu In proudly said to his father. "Come on, lets eat." Yuri said after she finished helping Kai fix his hair.

 

When they finished eating, Yuri took a bath and did her morning rituals. "You look good baby." Kai smirked and Yuri smirked at her husband too. "Hey baby, I'm sorry I can't watch the comeback. You know that I have to operate someone and do therapy to Minho, right? You understa--" Yuri's words was cut off by Kai's hands. "Yes baby, I understand. I love you. We'll video chat later~" he said then kissed Yuri.

 

"Okay, lets go baby" Yuri said while smiling sweetly. "Bye Yu In!" Kai and Yuri both said while waving their hands.

 

---------------------------------

 

After a few minutes of driving, Yuri got out of the car went inside the hospital. She fished her phone in her coat's pocket and texted Kai.

 

To: MicKAI Mouse; Laynicorn; D_O; TaoPanda; TallKris; Leader-nim Suho; BblTeaSese; Lulu; Baekkie; Channie; Chenito; Seokkie

EXO hwaiting~ Saranghamnida!

--

 

She smiled at herself after she finished texting the whole EXO. She went up to one of her nurses and asked "Is Choi Minho-ssi ready?" the female nurse blushed and nodded. Just by the mere mention of Choi Minho the male suddenly blushed. How I miss being a fangirl.

 

She knocked twice to the door and opened it. She smiled sweetly at him and greeted him 'good morning'. "Good morning too." Minho timidly smile. "So lets start the therapy? Lets go to the therapy. Sit in the wheelchair." she said with a soft voice.

 

Yuri pushed some button and talk, "One male nurse please. Room 212. Thanks." then he returned to Minho. When the male nursed arrived and assisted Minho.

 

"Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to watch your husband's comeback stage?" Minho said with a boring tone. Yuri's eyebrow lifted but then she smiled. "Lets enter the room!" she said while opening the door.

 

"Okay! Try to stretch your foot a little bit. Tell me if it hurts." she calmly said. Minho did it and it didn't hurt. "Now, stretch a little bit further." Minho did it and it didn't hurt. "Now try to stand." she said then Minho did it too. Minho endured the pain and said to Yuri, "I'm okay now. Go have a video call with Kai-hyung." Yuri hesitatedly took her phone from her coat's pocket.

 

She dialled Kai's number in line and send a video call. Kai answered it happily.

 

"Annyeong baby!" Kai greeted Yuri and he even kissed the camera. The other exo members cringed at what they saw what Kai did and they decided to leave and went to SHINee's dressing room.

 

"Annyeong Jongin~ Missed me?" Yuri sweetly asked. Kai nodded at the camera. "Good luck on your comeback stage! Your fans and I love you so much! Don't forget to do fan service~ Arasseo?" she said. Kai was about to answer when Suzy went to the room. He was so shocked. "Hi oppa~" Suzy called. Yuri heard it and was shocked. "W-what are you doing here?" Kai asked, still shocked.

 

Suzy ignored him for the first time and said "Yuri unnie. Bye~". Yuri was about to answer when she heard a falling sound. Choi Minho. her phone slipped off from her hands and she didn't mind it and rescued Choi Minho.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong~ I'm back. I will try to finish this! Sorry it took a while for me to update this story because February is such a stressful month for me. I had a failed lovestory of my own (where I get my inspiration for this story before. now it became my self! ^^), difficult chemistry quiz, spreading rumors about me and my friends, haters and confusion about my ex because he danced with me in our juniors and seniors promenade. Two songs and I didn't heard the song. Okay, too much of my drama.

 

Hope you liked this chapter~ Sorry again! Sorry for the wrong grammars and spelling! Comment your reaction! Upvote if you liked this chapter! Thanks!