EPILOGUE

I'm OFFICIALLY his wife

~Epilogue~

 

 

The fangirl couldn't believe her eyes. She just daw Kai's wife which you can see in every allkpop article. Will I post it? Will I keep it? those were the thoughts in her mind.

 

But then, she decided to send it to Kai privately. I wish Kai oppa can still fix their marriage.

 


 

Kwon Yuri made her way through the her class. They were all shocked by her new appearance. She exchanged glances with them and met a nervous stare with a girl student.

 

Hmm. she just shrugged it off and continued teaching. 5 months have passed and it's still the same. She's like a living robot. Teaching everyday. Kai did the same, dancing everyday. Even though he received a photo of Yuri in Boston from a fan, he still gave her time.

 

He's partly at fault in what happened. His wounds were not fully healed but he moved on and accepted what happened. He was now friends with Suzy, the girl who ruined their life. Suzy is now in a mental institute. 

 

"Is she improving?" he asked the doctor in charge of Suzy. The doctor nodded, "In fact, she's near to full recovery. You want to visit her now?" 

 

"Y-yes" he answered. The doctor walked him to Suzy's room. He saw Suzy staring out in the window. "Annyeong" he said, trying to be cheerful but failed.

 

"Oppa, mian" she responded then looked away. "Don't be. I'm at fault too." he said. "Go to her now. Get her back.." she blurted out, making Kai looked at her in confusion.

 

"You know who I am referring too, right? Go. Don't waste your time to me.." she said while smiling. Kai nodded and immediately booked a flight to Boston.

 

He was patiently waiting for his flight number to be called. He started getting nervous while walking to his seat in the plane. My J was playing, he suddenly remembered Yuri and smiled.

 

I will get her back.


 

Yuri pursed her lips while walking to the corridor of the university's hospital. This is the last day of the semester and her students will be graduating now.

 

She's proud of herself and she couldn't help but to tear up at the thought that she won't be teaching them anymore. She treated them like her own child.

 

"Dr. K!" they all shouted and hugged her. She hugged back and started tearing again. "Don't cry, unnie. I knew someone who will wipe your tears." the fangirl said as they released from the hug, revealing Kai.

 

No, Yuri. Don't hug him. Don't ever go near him. I am a strong person who can control my emotions. she thought while closing her eyes. When she constructed the sentences that she will say to him, she decided to open her eyes.

 

She saw Kai standing in front of her. Kai smirked at his wife's cuteness. She took all her strength not to faint after seeing Kai's smirk.

 

The students who were watching them was so shock that their jaw almost dropped when they saw Dr. K grab Kai's neck and started kissing him.

 

Yuri can feel Kai's smile during the kiss so she pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. Their tongues wrestling and savoring the moment. They broke the kiss to took some air.

 

"We meet again, wife" he whispered while catching his breath.

-------

 

 

This is the end! I will be starting a new story soon and I hope you'll support me. Its called EXPRESS 999, there will be KaiYul there! Express 999 is inspired by Dating Agency: Cyrano and Nail Shop Paris.

 

By the way, THANKS FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH GUYS. SORRY FOR THE GRAMMATICAL AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. <3

 

eyeriri,xx