The News

I'm OFFICIALLY his wife

Hello readers! ^_^

 

CHAPTER 3

 

At EXO's practice room..

 

Their conversation about Suzy was interrupted when a staff entered their room. "Kai-ssi, the CEO wants to talk to you." the staff said. Kai immediately stood up and followed the staff.

 

While Kai is talking with their CEO, they decided to turn on the television. Lay accidentally change the chanel to GNews, and they saw Yuri. "Just stay in that chanel! That's Yuri noona!" Tao said. Kyungsoo's round eyes have become wider too. They are all shocked.

 

But what made them shock is the question asked by the interviewer,

"What is your reaction when Suzy said her ideal man is Kai and she dreamt of having a relationship with him?"

"Look! Yuri-ssi, just raised an eyebrow! Oh men." Kyungsoo said, stating the obvious. "Oh men. I don't know what will happen when Kai will watch it." Kris finally spoke.

--------

 

At CEO's office..

 

Kai started to get nervous because of the new CEO. If its still Lee Soo Man he will not feel nervous at all because he is like a father to all his artist. He just sighed his nervousness but it didn't help at all. The staff knocked on the door and left Kai standing in front of the door.

 

He finally went inside and the new CEO offered him a seat. "So, you got casted in a drama. You have the main role! Well, you're leading lady.. they are still choosing." he announced. Kai's smile got wider and wider. Its his first drama and he already got the main role!

 

"Wow. Thank you! When will we start shooting?" he asked, exciteness is obvious in his voice. "This saturday. Don't be late huh. Directors hate late comers!" the CEO said. The CEO's phone suddenly beeped. "Oh. They already chose your leading lady. You know Suzy? Korea's most loved girl?" the CEO asked him.

 

Wait.. wait.. Suzy.. Instagram.. Like.. "Oh! I know her. She just liked all my selcas in my instagram. She's my leading lady?" he asked the CEO. The CEO nodded and said "Yep. People are started to ship you already. So I think the director will grab that opportunity. Oops. I still have a meeting. You can leave now."

 

Kai thanked the CEO once again and left. His phone alarmed and it says 'Time to fetch Yuri and go home.' He looked at the watch and excitedly went to the parking lot. "So excited to share this news!" he said before starting the engine.

----------

 

Yuri was spacing out sitting in the fountain in the hospital. She's still thinking about what happened earlier. Even though Yoona called her to comfort her, sure it did comfort her a little but she's still worried about what might happen.

 

Suddenly she heard a beep from a car. "Kai" she said absent mindedly. Kai parked the car and walk towards Yuri. He kissed Yuri in the cheeks, in the nose then in the lips. "Lets go? Yu In is waiting for us." he said while assisting Yuri to stand. He suddenly put his arms in her waist then walked together.

 

"You're so quiet now. What's wrong? You jealous because Suzy-ssi liked all my photos in instagram?" he asked when he noticed it. "She did that? Wait, I'll check it out." she said as she immediately fished for her phone inside her bag.

 

Ooops. She didn't know it. "Its no big deal. Maybe she's my fangirl. You know, my charms?" he nervously joked. Yuri didn't talk because she still looking at his instagram. When she read the comments, her heart felt hurt.

 

"Oh look! We're here! Yu In is outside already" Kai happily said as he parked the car. Yuri faked a smile for Yu In and Kai. They played with Yu In in the yard and they even watered the plants. "Appa, Eomma, don't forget that we will dance together huh?" Yu In said cutely.

 

Kai looked at his daughter apologeticly. "I'm sorry baby. I can't that day. Your appa is casted for a new drama! You can watch me act in the television! Don't you like that?" he said to Yu In while looking at his wife. "Omo? Wow. Chukahae!" Yuri said to him and they hugged each other

 

Yuri's mood suddenly changed from sad to happy. When she Kai's smile when he told them the news she was really happy for him. They all went inside the house to eat dinner together. Yuri and Kai changed clothes first.

 

When they finished eating, Kai the television and Yuri followed him and sat beside him.

 

BREAKING NEWS..

  Cast for I love you to the moon and back.. REVEALED! EXO's Kai and soloist Suzy! Is this coincidence? Suzy told us that she dreamt of having a relationship with Kai. This is her chance to get closer with kai! But How about his wi----

 

Kai already turned off the television. "Nanny, bring Yu In to her room." he commanded the nanny. The nanny nodded and brought Yu In to her room.

 

"Hmm?" Yuri said. "Do you want me to back out in the drama?" Kai asked her. Yuri wanted to say yes but then she remembered the smile on his face when he announced that he will have the lead role in the drama.So she just said "No dont! Its only a drama you know? Its okay with me! I'll support you!" I don't wanna be selfish.

 

"You sure, huh?" Kai asked again. Yuri faked a laugh and said "Yah! I said its okay! You go to our room first, okay? I'll just go to the bathroom." Kai nodded and went upstairs.

 

Yuri went to the bathroom. Suddenly, a tear fell from her eye then it was followed by a silent sobs. She remembered the comments that she have read in the naver.

 

I hope they would get a divorce so Suzy and Kai will fall inlove with each other.

 

My ship is sailing! I like Suzy for Kai oppa not to that Yuri.

 

Yuri is like eew and Suzy is a goddess

 

I bet Kai and Yuri will get a divorce because he will fall in love with Suzy

 

"No. I'll prove you wrong. Our relationship will be stronger." she whisphered while drying her tears.

 

-------

 

END OF CHAPTER 3! Its getting sadder, right? Maybe because I'm sad this few days. Ughhh. Hopefully you liked it! A new cast will be revealed next chapter :D Sorry for the grammatical errors and typographical errors too. Comment your reaction and upvote if you liked this chapter ;)