New life

I'm OFFICIALLY his wife

 

CHAPTER 9

 

Yuri took a deep breath. She has finally arrived at Boston.  Before heading to her old apartment in Boston, she decided to buy a new phone. After buying, she went to her old university. She needs a new job. A new job for her new life.

 

She looked at the university's surroundings and though, If I didn't return to Korea and didn't get closer to Kai this wouldn't happened at all.

 

 She sighed and walked towards the dean of medicine. She knocked twice and entered. The dean of medicine department smiled at her. "Miss Kwon" the dean smiled.

 

"I-I have a favor to ask you, Sir. Can I work here?" she asked. The dean clapped in happiness, "Sure Miss Kwon. You're an outstanding student here before. Besides, one of our doctors resigned." he exclaimed. "Thank you Sir!" Yuri said while bowing.

 

"May I remind you that you're going to teach the practice students and you will start working the day after tomorrow. Thanks. Just put your documents in my table I still have to attend a meeting." the dean said and left.

 

Her smile turned into a frown, she remember her daughter. She closed her fist at the thought and started walking. She took a cab and went to the nearest store to buy soju and drown all her sadness with it.

 

Just as when she got off the cab and went inside the store, she deciced not to drink soju because she has to teach tomorrow and she can't afford to get a hangover.

 

Letting out a deep sigh, she took 3 cans of iced-coffee at the fridge and put it in the counter. She paid and walked to her flat. She arranged and fixed her clothes. 

 

After she drank all the coffee, she started sobbing. No coffee can relieve her stress right now. She just cry and cry and cry. Yu In and Jong In and Suzy. Images of Suzy and Kai kissing flashes in her mind. She cried harder, making her fall asleep with tears in her eyes.

 


 

The EXO members are worried for Kai. He just lost his child and his wife. Jessica is worried to Kai, also. They decided to visit him in their house.

 

Kyungsoo opened the bedroom, letting them see Kai crying. They all hugged him and Jessica went outside to contact Yoona since she already tried contacting Yuri but err, no answer.

 

"Yoboseyo? Sica-ssi." Yoong said in the other line. 

 

"Do you have any idea where Yuri is?" she asked.

 

"Um. I don't have any idea. I'm so worried for them but even if I have an idea, I won't say it. She needs space." Yoona calmy said.

 

"I guess you're right. Bye." Jessica ended the line with a sigh.

 


 

Kwon Yuri woke up with heavy eyes. Her eyes are kinda sore from crying all night so she put an eyedrop and in just a minute it's fine again..

 

She took a bath and did her morning rituals. She wore a black dress and partnered it with a yellow coat. 

 

 

She didn't wear make up and just went to her old university. She entered the hospital and greeted the staffs with a slight smile.. She can't smile a happy smile nowadays.

 

Suddenly she felt nervous, she is secretly hoping that there are no koreans and no kpop fan in her class. She entered the room and she felt the practice students stares. She cleared , "Hello. I am Dr. K, I will be entertaining questions from you about medicine."

 

They nodded, little did Yuri know that there is a fangirl of EXO. The fangirl secretly took a photo of Yuri. She recognized Yuri.


 

When she's done teaching, she walked pass on a hair salon. Hmm, what if I dye my hair? So I would look a little different.

 

After an hour, she went out the salon with a new look. A new look, a new life.

------------------------------------

 

Next chapter is the epilogue! Thanks for reading. Sorry for the grammatical and typographical errors! Please comment your reaction! Love you guys! xx Upvote is highly appreciated.

 

eyeriri,xx