Meet Kim Yu In~

I'm OFFICIALLY his wife

Thanks for the good feedbacks! ^_^

 

CHAPTER 1

Kai’s word in their honeymoon really became true. When they returned to Korea, they first went to the hospital to know if Yuri is pregnant.

 

Flashback..

Yuri started to wonder why they are not heading to their house but to their hospital. “What are we doing here?” she asked Kai who was now parking their car. “To the ob-gyn.” Kai said as he smirked.

At the ob-gyn..

The doctor greeted Yuri and Kai as they take their seat. “Oh, Dr. Kwon!” the doctor exclaimed. Kai faked a cough and said “Mrs. Kim now.” The doctor smiled as she remembered. “Sorry, so lets examine her?” she asked them. Yuri nodded nervously as she follow the doctor.

 

After a few minutes, there are already results. “Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Kim! You will have a child soon!” the doctor announced which made them happy.

 

Kai kissed Yuri in front of the ob-gyn and asked another question. “Can we still do it?” Kai asked which made Yuri blush… hard. When the doctor said ‘yes’ they left the hospital to tell the good news to their friends.

------

Kai and Yuri called EXO, Chorong (their manager),Jessica,  Yoona and Donghae. They waited for them to arrive at their house. Yuri prepared something in the kitchen. Kai went there to help her pregnant wife.

 

“How will I help here?” he asked. “Just taste this.” Yuri said as she tastes it.Instead of holding the spoon to taste what Yuri cooked, he tasted it through Yuri’s mouth by kissing it. They released each other from the kiss when Yoona arrived at the kitchen while Donghae is sitting at the sofa.

 

“S-sorry to interrupt! Hehe” she laughed nervously. “Ani ani. Just help me prepare this, Yoong. Jongin, join Donghae at the sofa.” Yuri commanded her husband and Yoona went closer to help her.

 

Just when they finished preparing the food, EXO with Chorong and Jessica arrived already. “So whats the good news?” Jessica asked while finishing the last piece of food in her plate. Yuri and Kai held hands and she announced the good news. “Guys! I’m pregnant!” she said which made them shocked.

 

However, Chorong Jessica and Yoona recovered easily from the shock and hugged Yuri. “You might need some advice, eh?” Jessica said and they all laughed. EXO with Donghae started to drink wine for celebration and they praised Kai for being fast.

 

When its already midnight, they left the newly wed couple. Kai started playing guitar to make sure Yuri have a peaceful sleep.

 

End of flashback..

 

And this day, Kim Family is celebrating their daughter’s birthday. Kim Yu In. A cute little girl with a soft brown hair with a fair skin just like her parents’. Kim Yu In is playing with her oppa Wu Myungsoo (KrisSica’s son) and her dongsaeng Lee Yoon Hae who is only three years old.

 

Its the time for Kim Yu In to blow the candles so the children gathered around to sing her a birthday song. Myungsoo played the guitar and the cute little girl Yoonhae singed a birthday song. There were a few media to capture some moments at Kim Yu In's birthday.

 

The guest requested a kiss from Kris and Jessica. "How about Kai and Yuri too?" Kris asked the attendants and the media and YES was heard from them.

 

Kai held Yuri's waist to kiss her and Yuri's hand automatically held Kai's face to deepen the kiss. Jessica cut them off by saying "Continue that later!" and they all laughed.

 

When the party ended, Kai and Yuri with Kim Yu In gathered together at the sofa to watch Kai’s old videos in their concert.

 

“Appa, can eomma can dance too?” she asked with curiosity. “Yes, your eomma can dance well too. Do you want to watch her dance?” Kai asked his daughter. “You still have  the videos” Yuri smiled at the thought. Kai inserted the CD to the video player and played it.

 

“Wow! My eomma and appa can dance. I hope I can dance too. Myungsoo oppa can play guitar well and my dongsaeng Yoonhae is good at singing. I want to have a talent too.” She said while looking down. Yuri held her chin up and said “Next week, we will teach you how to dance and we will dance together. You want that?” Kim Yu In’s eyes twinkled with excitement as she nods.

-----------------

 

Too short eh? Sorry! ^_^v What do you think? Comment your reactions! Sorry for grammatical and typographical errors! Upvote if you want to! :)

 

 

 

xoxo, eyeriri :)