New

The Unknown Love Thing

I'm sorry if it's too short TT.TT I'm trying my best but in between writing my Teen Top fanfic, this one, the one shots and school I'm  not having time for everything :S I'm giving it my best okay??? I hope at least you like this chapter! Give me your opinion please ^^

----------------------------------------------------

 

Sungyeol's POV, 10th January 2013

 

It was the day of Infinite H's debut so things were kind of chaotic in the dorm!

Dongwoo and Howon woke up really early to get ready...

To get their hair done and their make up on, pratice one last time and then show the world what they're worth...

They were really worried that anything might go wrong, but actually I wasn't...

They praticed for so long and everything was amazing so there was nothing to worry about!

The thing that worried me the most this day's was Sungjong...

He has been so depressed...

Sunggyu has avoided him as much as possible as well as Woohyun...

Myungsoo has been trying his hardest to help him... Same as me...

He was so brave... He admitted it...

Asking for us not to judge him...

And what do they do?

Of course... Judge him...

How do they expect for him to be who is he without being ashamed of it when their closest friends judge him? When the people he thought was his family judged him?

I just want to yell at them or never talk to them again!

I don't know what's making me this angry...

If the fact that Sungjong is hurting because of their ...

If the fact that I suffer from the same problem and it gets me angry seeing their reactions towards this idea...

I was thinking of finally confessing it during the game...

That's why I came up with the game in first place...

But Sungjong got ahead of me and now I have to build up the courage once again...

And I think this time it will be way harder...

Howon and Dongwoo have been kind of confused to what is going on with the members, but Sungjong asked for us not to say anything since he's afraid they'll react the same way as the others...

At least Myungsoo is a good person and supports him... Us...

Maybe I should also confess to Myungsoo?

Maybe it's too early and he'll get confused... Scared...

Yeah it's too early...

Sungjong was so sudden, so I'll give it some more time...

Or maybe I'm just affraid of confessing and I am just creating excuses not to....

So many questions so little answers...

I'm not even sure of it myself yet...

I'll wait a little more...

Let's see what happens with them...

 

~~~~~~

 

Howon's POV

 

I was getting worried.

Sungjong wasn't eating with us anymore.

He just stayed in his room and Sungyeol and Myungsoo would take the food to his room...

Sunggyu and Woohyun wouldn't talk to him and he wouldn't want to see them or talk to them.

Did they fight?

Everytime me and Dongwoo try to understand or ask anything, they'll just push it aside and change the topic!

I'm getting sick and tired of all this mystery!

Are we not members of Infinite? Are we not part of this family too?

We deserve to know what's going on...

"Hey Dongwoo... Did you find anything yet?" I said slidding my shirt over my head and checking on the mirror making sure everything was perfect.

"No... What the hell is going on? Why won't they tell us?" He said pouting while getting his hair done.

I was almost ready...

Just needed to get my shoes on and then wait for the manager to tell us to go on stage.

Dongwoo finally got up from the chair he had been sitting on for almost half an hour getting his hair and make up finnished.

He looked amazing...

I was really looking froward to our debut as Infinite H!

Of course we were exhausted but it all would be worth it!

He slid into his shoes and we walked together to the edge of the stage.

I suddenly felt his hand grabbing mine and my heart started beating so fast...

I was so nervous about this...

Everything had to be perfect...

"Don't worry too much...We praticed a lot... You're ready... We are ready..."

Dongwoo said and gave me a soft smile.

I could hear my heart beating loudly against my chest...

I was always like this before the preformances...

Maybe a little more on this one...

But it was only the nervousness...

Wasn't it?