What's Wrong With You?

The Unknown Love Thing

Here it is!!! As I promised!!! Another update ;) What did you think about this one?? Are my readers even still reading?? TT.TT
-------------------------------

 

Sunggyu's POV, 1st February 2013

"What is wrong with you?" I said as I slammed shut the door to the bedroom I shared with Woohyun.

As I looked at Woohyun he hurriedly set his parents photo back on the bedside table and turned around quickly cleaning his face.

Too late...

I had seen the tears rolling down his cheeks!

How is it possible?

When I can finally grow some brains and make Infinite's maknae happy again, another of our members is hurting!

"Hey... Nam Woohyun!" I said walking to him.

"Leave me alone..." His voice trembled a bit and that hurt me.

Why wouldn't he let me help him? I was trying to be a good leader!

A good friend...

"Yah! I won't! What's wrong? Talk to me..." I said my hand resting on his shoulder.

He pulled his shoulder away from my hand and turned to me.

"I don't want to talk to you! And nothing's wrong with me, thank you very much!"

His face was no longer tear stained but his eyes were still a bit red.

I remembered what Sungjong's eyes looked like after a month of crying because of me!

I wouldn't let that happen again to one of my members! At least I wanted to feel that I tried to help in some way!

"I'm just trying to help Woohyun... I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier... I just hate seeing you guys like this! Please tell me what's wrong! Let me help you!"

I tried once again stepping closer to him.

"This is something I don't want to talk about okay? Can you understand that? It's something that I really can't tell... I'm sorry but I don't need any help right now!"

He said this looking me straight in the eye.

"Okay... I can understand that... But please! Please, know that I'll be here anyways! If you need help or decide that you want to talk about it, I'll still be here! I want you to trust me! I don't just want to be Infinite's leader okay? I want to be your friend! And I want you to know that I'll support all of you no matter what!"

As I said this I got a bit closer and planted a kiss on his forehead.

I walked to the door and turned around before leaving giving him a sincere smile.

As I closed the door I wondered if I did the right thing?

Should I have stayed there and insisted?

No...

He didn't want to talk about it! At least he knows that I'm here...

Or I hope he does... 

Woohyun's voice inside the room called my attention.

" Kim Sunggyu... Why do you have to be so nice all the time!" I heard something falling hard on the ground.

Just then did I realise that I was still in front of our rooms door and that the other members were now looking at me!

"Is he okay?" Sungjong asked worriedly.

"Yeah... Don't worry about it!" I sat beside him planting a kiss on the top of his head and smiling warmly at him.

He smiled making me feel so good inside!

I'm thankful manager hyung called me!

I'm thankful I finally said all of that to him!

And I'm extremely thankful that he is happy again!

 

Howon's POV

We kept on watching the drama until we got a call from manager saying we had to be at the studio for some pratice.

We were halfway through episode 10 so Sungjong begged to watch it til the end 'cause this was the episode of the confession and he had been waiting for it.

Watching this I did realise that I really could play a gay role.

This time the members didn't pick on me.

I don't know if it was because of Sungjong's issue and they thought the matter was still a bit fresh or if it wasn't funny anymore... But they didn't.

Well... Except for Dongwoo who would lean on me with a sign, or snuggle to me saying he loves me and asking how I could not see!

That left me thinking...

Sungjong was brave enough to admit that he was gay to all the members.

Sungjong is gay...

At least I won't feel so alone anymore when they talk about girls...

Of course I'll still talk to them and pretend I'm interested...

But at least from now on I'll know that I'm not the only one who truly doesn't care...

 

Sungyeol's POV

Watching Howon's character in this drama really had me thinking...

I'm just like him...

A secretly gay guy, who's in love with his bestfriend and is totally obvious about it but he still doesn't seem to notice.

I haven't seen the drama until the end yet... But I'm pretty sure I know how this will end...

And I'm pretty sure I'll be the one ending up alone and suffering...

Maybe I should pay attention to the scenes with Howon's and Seo In Guk's characters... Maybe they'll help me know how to confess...

Maybe...