That's Different....

The Unknown Love Thing

OMG!!! I'M SOOOOO SORRY TT.TT It took me sooo long to update! But I'm back now!!! And I'll update as much as possible!! I hope my readers are not mad at me!!! :c I'll do my best to please from now on and update as much as possible TT.TT Please don't leave! (I'd still understand if you did tho :s) Let me know what you think :) How's it going??

 

NOTE: This is a continuation for last chapter so the date is the same! This is after Woohyun left the room!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Woohyun's POV, 1st February 2013

I ignored Sunggyu Hyung calling me and slammed the door to our shared bedroom.

I was confused...

Sunggyu Hyung just said everyone deserves to be supported?

How can he say that after ignoring and hurting Sungjong for a month?

And that's totally different from what my parents told me before!

Homouals shouldn't be supported! They deserve the pain they go through!

That's what I was always told about gays!

That's what I always believed!

I deserved the pain I went through!

Hearing my parents constantly cursing and complaining about those 'ing faggots'...

Convinving me I was straight...

And it worked!

I thought I was straight all the way through my teenage days!

And I just couldn't see the reason why I wouldn't fall in love with a girl?

I should fall in love with a girl right? Cuz I was straight?

Well... It worked! I was convince I was straight...

At least until I met him... 

This beautiful man, with this bright and nice personality, who was always nice to everyone and had to make sure everyone was always okay!

And of course... Had to become my bandmate and bestfriend... And my secret crush...

Why?

Why does it only happen to me?

Sungjong after a month of being rejected, though he still had his bestfriends, is receiving everyone's support again!

What about me?

I was always told that I didn't deserve the support!

Why did he deserve it and I did not? What was different between us?

Was it the fact that he accepted it about himself and I did not?

Should I accept it to?

Well... I guess that accepting the fact that I am deeply in love with another male who is your band mate is enough accepting isn't it?

Why did it have to be you Kim Sunggyu?

I didn't even realise I was crying... I just sat on the bed and covered my face with my hands...

It was so pathetic!

I looked over at my parents photo in my bedside table and muttered softly.

"Why did you have to make everything so difficult for me?"

 


Myungsoo's POV

Finally everything was falling back into place!

Sungjong was finally happy again!

He totally deserved this, he suffered so much...

At least Howon and Dongwoo are also supportive of him!

But Woohyun doesn't seem convinced yet.

"Why don't we watch a movie together now that everything's fine again?" Dongwoo suggested getting up and walking to the pile of DVD's beside the TV.

"Sounds good to me!" Howon walked to his side as they started discussing what movie we should watch.

"Do you feel like it Sungjongie? You haven't been out of your room for a long time..." I asked looking over at Sungjong still petting  Sungyeol's hair.

"Sure... I missed this family aura around the members!" He smiled so brightly as I haven't seen in so long!

I hadn't realised how I missed it til now! His beautiful smile...

Sungjong was always a cheerful person, so when he wasn't smiling it was because something was seriously wrong!

But thanks god! Right now, he was back to smiling!

"Can we just rewatch a few episodes of Howon's drama, Reply 1997? I want to watch the scene where he confesses again..." Sungjong suggests as Howon and Dongwoo are still fighting over which movie to see.

"Yah... Not again..." Howon facepalmed as he remembered how much he was picked on by the other members for playing the gay role in his drama!

"Come on I really liked it! It's really cute!"

Sungjong took the TV remote and went to 'recorded shows' and searched for it.

When he found it he took a few minutes to try and remember the episode but just gave up.

"Know what? Since we have a lot of time, let's just do a marathon!"

"No!!" Howon's complaints were ignored as he pressed the play button and we started watching it!

Dongwoo just leaned on Howon pretending to going to kiss him and Howon pushed him away while smiling.

Sunggyu's voice took my attention away from the two playful best friends.

"Hey guys... I'm going to check on Woohyun!"

"Yeah..."

"It's okay!"

"Shhh.. I'm watching!"

Came the replies of the members!

Sunggyu just chuckled as he shook his head at us and got up making his way to his shared bedroom!

 

-------------------------------------

This chapter is really short TT.TT but it's really late at night right now! This was just a "teaser" for my "comeback"
I'll update again tomorrow morning alright?? Tell me what you think???