Not Again...

The Unknown Love Thing

~ Myungsoo POV ~

It had been over a week since my conversation with Sunggyu and things were slowly going back to normal.

Sungjong, Sungyeol and I were back to our daily playfullness and Sunggyu wasn't up our necks anymore. Woohyun had somewhat let go of us too and stopped with the interrogation which was good since he was getting better at cornering me alone in moments when Sunggyu wasn't around.

Howon and Dongwoo were still oblivious to everything that happened... and I want it to remain that way...

I checked the time and looked at my bestfriends' bedroom door. We had planned to go to the cinema tonight but they were taking way too long and we had to be there in less than 30 minutes.

I got up and walked to the door with a smile on my face. As I got close I heard their voices.

I couldn't make out exacly what they were saying but it was obvious that they were fighting. "Whisper-shouting".

I fastened my pace and abruptly opened the door.

They looked at me with wide eyes and shocked expressions, both turning a bit red.

"What are you guys fighting about?" I asked in a more demanding tone that I intended to.

"Nothing" They both answered at the same time.

"Were you listening to our conversation?" Sungyeol asked still a bit taken aback.

"I wasn't! If I was, I wouldn't be asking now would I? Why were you guys fighting?" I asked again, sounding a bit mean but also a bit desperate.

"It was nothing Myungsoo, nevermind!" Sungjong said in an annoyed tone, rolling his eyes as he sat on his bed.

I sighed not wanting things to go wrong now that we were back to normal "Okay... Lets go then?"

They were silent for a moment as I looked from Sungjong to Sungyeol waiting for one of them to move.

"Hm... Actually" Sungyeol was the first to speak "I don't feel like going anymore... You guys can go together..." He looked at Sungjong sounding salty.

"What?" This caught me off guard and I looked at him shocked "Why?"

Sungyeol was never one to cancel our plans. Specially with me and Sungjong. No matter how tired or depressed he was, he would always tag along to try and cheer himself up, or just enjoy the bit of free time he had with his bestfriends.

"No Sungyeol... You go with him! I'm not feeling much like going out so you two can go!" Sungjong interrupted me now, speaking directly to Sungyeol, using the same tone the other had used for him.

"I don't get it guys... We can buy three tickets, we can all go tog-" I tried to say again not understanding what was going on.

"Nah... This is really not my type of movie, I didn't really want to go anyway!" Sungyeol answered and I looked at him my jaw dropping.

He loved this movie... I know it... He had been talking about it for a while.

"Well then, I think Myungsoo will be going alone since I'm not going either..." Sungjong layed down on his bed and pulled his phone out of his pocket starting to type.

"What the hell is going on?" I raised my voice super confused by now.

What is going on with the both of them? Were they playing with me? None of them spared me a glance, which was getting a bit annoying.

"Are you guys still mad at me for ignoring you after we..." I couldn't say it... I was still not used to it... "After what happened? Is this some kind of trick?"

None of them spoke, both stopping what they were doing to look at me.

"I already said I was sorry... I'm trying to make it up to you guys... You have to understand! It was normal for you because you already are sure of who you are... What you are! It was a total new experience for me... I'm still unsure of everything! My reaction was normal... I'm sorry I hurt you but I didn't know what to do and that wasn't the most pleasant way to find out..."

I looked up at them and I saw hurt in both their eyes. Quickly realising what I had said I soon added.

"It's not that you guys weren't good! It was... good... It was just unexpected... It was my first time... In that kind of situation... And the both of you... together... at the same time... It was overwhelming... I don't know how to express it... I just don't want our friendship to change because of that... I'm sorry, can we please go all together?"

"Myungsoo... First of all, you should really stop bringing this up! It's not helping you and it's only making it all the more akward for all of us..." This caught me off guard.

Sungjong was never that cold.

"Second... How can you say that? We are your bestfriends Myungsoo..." Sungjong looked me up and down as if considering if I was still the same person, then he got up "Besides what are we? Ten? We forgave you already..."

He walked past me towards the door before stopping and turning back to face me.

"And I also want you to understand something... We are over it Myungsoo! Both of us! You are the only one who is still dwelling on it! Even Sunggyu hyung and Woohyun hyung already forgot about it so STOP bringing it up for 's sake! Whoever you are... Whatever you are! None of us cares! So figure it out on your own, and stop dragging us all with you! It's not like we forced you into anything Myungsoo! You did it on your own free will! So let me spell it out for you, in case you haven't realised this yet! You.Are.Not.Straight! You might be gay, bi or panual! I don't care and I don't really need to know! You'll still be my bestfriend! But please stop acting like this was some disgusting and unwanted experience, and that we are the bad guys here, who forced you into this. 'Cause that is not how it happened!"

It was my first time seeing Sungjong this mad... I wasn't sure how to react so I just stood there as he stormed out of the room.

I lifted my eyes and they met Sungyeol's... Sungyeol's eyes were watery and I wasn't sure if it was because of my words, but my stomach turned neverthless.

"I'm sorry Myungsoo... But he is right..." He simply said as he turned his back on me and climbed on his bunk bed covering his full body with the covers.

"Sungyeol... I didn't mean it like that I'm sorry..." The only response I got was the soft sound of his sobs and the gentle trembling of his blanket over his body.

I silently left the room and looked around the living room for Sungjong, but no such luck.

"What happened in there mate?" Howon was sitting on the couch looking at me with a worried expression "I heard some shouting and Sungjong stormed into the bathroom and locked himself in there... He even told me to leave him alone in a way that was very unlike him."

"I'm not sure... We were supposed to go together to the cinema but I found them fighting in the room and suddenly Sungjong snapped at me... I have no idea what just happened..."

Howon looked surprised and scratched the back of his head before getting up from the couch.

"Should we talk to Sunggyu hyung?"

"NO! Please don't... Not yet..." Howon looked at me weirdly "I'll tell him if it's not solved tomorrow morning... Let's see how things are tomorrow after we all take a goodnight's sleep..."

I didn't give him a chance to worry and made my way to my room, throwing myself on the bed without even changing into my sleeping clothes or getting something to eat.

I just wanted to sleep and wake up to a much better day. Hoping Sungjong and Sungyeol would be in a better mood and explain to me exacly what happened yesterday, and why they were fighting.

--

I didn't notice Dongwoo entering our shared bedroom until he actually touched my shoulder.

"Are you okay Soo?" His big eyes looked worried.

I nodded and pushed my head back under the covers quickly cleaning my wet cheeks.

"Why were you crying? Howon said you guys fought?"

Damn Howon, why did he and Dongwoo always share everything...

"It's nothing for you to worry about... I'll talk to them tomorrow and we'll solve everything..."

I knew he wanted to know more, ask more questions... But he left me alone, probably understanding that I wouldn't want to talk about it now.

I closed my eyes and let sleep take over me as my thoughts drifted back to my two bestfriends and I wanted things to be good between us.

--

I felt another tap on the shoulder and was ready to tell Dongwoo to go to sleep, but instead, Sunggyu's voice reached my ears.

"Myungsoo, what happened yesterday?"

I opened my eyes way too quickly and was met by morning light coming in from the room curtains.

"!" I said covering myself with the blankets and closing my burning eyes "What a way to wake someone up!" I complained now opening my eyes slowly.

He didn't answer me, so I turned to face him.

He was looking really serious and I immediately sat up.

"Myungsoo what happened yesterday? Sungjong asked me to switch rooms for the night..." His expression was very serious and somewhat mad, but his voice was calm and soft.

Sungjong asked to switch rooms...?

"I-I... I honestly don't know..." My voice cracked and Sunggyu grabbed my shoulders.

"Calm down Myungsoo!" I felt my eyes burning and realised they were probably getting teary so I quickly blinked.

This was getting to me... All of this was too much and I was getting way too emotional lately...

"Did Sungjong and Sungyeol fight?" He asked looking me in the eye.

"Yeah..." I nodded.

"What about?" He asked again.

"I don't know... They were taking too long in the room and I was about to call them so we could head out to the cinema but they were fighting... And they wouldn't tell me why so I asked if we should head out and suddenly none of them wants to go anymore..." My breath was starting to pick up as I got worried that I wouldn't have my bestfriends back.

I took a long deep breath before continuing.

"Then I asked if they were still mad at me and Sungjong snapped... I don't know what happened... I think they're mad at me..."

Sunggyu rubbed my back comfortingly.

"They're not mad at you!" I looked up at him "At least Sungjong is not... He said he felt bad for yelling at you that way... Maybe you should talk to him?"

Our conversations always ended this way... With him suggesting I should talk to the person, whoever we were talking about at the moment.

Damn it! What am I supposed to tell him? What if I say the wrong thing again and he gets mad again?

Why won't he tell me what happened with Sungyeol?

 

--

A/N: GUYS!! I did write the chapter while I was in line! But I was still so exhausted in the day after the concert and I spent the three next days posting all the videos on my twitter that I totally forgot to come here!! BUT HERE IT IS!!! And I am writing another chapter that I will probably post in a few hours OR tomorrow as a compensation for your long wait!! Thank you guys so much for the support and for waiting for this fic *-* I love you all SOOO much!!

HOPE YOU LIKE ITTTTTT <3